Toymods » Tech & Conversions » Camry V6 1MZ-FE TRD/Kazuma Supercharger

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Supreme
Newcomer

August 2003
icon5.gif  Camry V6 1MZ-FE TRD/Kazuma Supercharger Tue, 19 August 2003 01:16 Go to next message
I was wondering if anyone has or knows of someone that has successfully installed the TRD/Kazuma Supercharger on a V6 (1MZ-FE) Camry 1998. I understand that from some previous posts and some other forums that the break boosters may be in the way of the supercharger pulley in RHD cars. Is this true? However, I have read a few articles in Motor and other magazines stating that Toyota Aus has been able to successfully 'bolt-on' the supercharger to the 1MZ-FE Camry with minor hosing changes.

I would like to import and install the supercharger soon.

Any help if greatly appreciated. Thanks,

Alex
  Send a private message to this user    
CHARGD
Newcomer

January 2005
Re: Camry V6 1MZ-FE TRD/Kazuma Supercharger Tue, 18 January 2005 14:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am also very interested in these superchargers. If anyone has any details in regards to installing them on Australian Camry's then please post it up.
ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Camry V6 1MZ-FE TRD/Kazuma Supercharger Tue, 18 January 2005 22:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can't help you with specific advice and finding the right person to talk to in Toyota Australia will be more painful than a DIY vascectomy with hedge cutters....
So I suggest you call Neal Bates Motorsport in the ACT. They have fitted a TRD USA kit to a Hilux and should be able to advice you on the SC kit for the 1MZ engine.
Cheers,
Mitch.
Fr3aK
Regular

January 2005
Re: Camry V6 1MZ-FE TRD/Kazuma Supercharger Tue, 18 January 2005 23:07 Go to previous message
"Neal Bates! How are you meant to talk to him?"

All i did was 'walk' into his yard. It was opposite a go-kart track. 2 Doverman's came running up to us, i shited myself. Lots of cool cars i there!

Or was it Rick Bates?

Good luck with the supercharging, i'm intersted to see the results. I reckon it's a tight squeeze...
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Suspension settings - accomodating driver weight
Next Topic:T18 struts onto ke 30 rolla
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 23 09:04:41 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0049920082092285 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.