Toymods » General Car Talk » Well Guys what do you think of this

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
Pulsar Boi
Newcomer

January 2005
Well Guys what do you think of this Wed, 19 January 2005 05:28 Go to next message
hey Rabsy i was Surfing the Net Mate and i found this along the way what do you think about it Isn't this the same shitbox lol Rolling Eyes Like your Brothers jokes Man...well isn't it and hi everyone i'm new to the Forum.

Take a Look My Friend.>> http://thrashcar.com/articles/data/44/engine1.jpg

http://thrashcar.com/articles/data/44/engine2.jpg

It was originally an AE71 Spirit, which meant that it had a carburetted 1600 SOHC 4AC motor, 5 speed gearbox, "sporty" seats that had red stripes, a big fat ugly red stripe down the side, and a pointless rear spoiler.

http://thrashcar.com/articles/data/44/back.jpg

As had been planned all along, at the end of 2001 a twin cam 4AGE motor was installed. This motor was the main reason this type of car was bought in the first place, because the twin cam motor has the same block as the original 4A-C motor. This would make the conversion easy, because the new motor bolted up to the original engine mounts and gearbox.

The following are pictures of the new motor. 4AGEs look cool.

Send a private message to this user  
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Well Guys what do you think of this Wed, 19 January 2005 06:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think I am confused Rolling Eyes

What was the point of the thread again????????
Pulsar Boi
Newcomer

January 2005
Re: Well Guys what do you think of this Wed, 19 January 2005 07:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was Telling Rabsy86 about this Engine what he thinks Of it ?I think it's the same as His Brothers so i wanted to show him and you guys ?
dizzy
Regular

February 2004
Re: Well Guys what do you think of this Wed, 19 January 2005 08:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Scuse my ignorance, but who or what is a Rabsy?
davedrifts
Regular

Banned User

September 2004
Re: Well Guys what do you think of this Wed, 19 January 2005 09:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why the fuck would you want to show a 4a-ge motor...to people on a site called toymods.com, dont you think every person on here has seen one oh say about 50 billion times?
brett_celicacoupe
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Well Guys what do you think of this Wed, 19 January 2005 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats what PM is used for
Pulsar Boi
Newcomer

January 2005
Re: Well Guys what do you think of this Wed, 19 January 2005 10:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dizzy wrote on Wed, 19 January 2005 19:48

Scuse my ignorance, but who or what is a Rabsy?

His a Friend of Mine.
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Well Guys what do you think of this Wed, 19 January 2005 10:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pulsar Boi wrote on Wed, 19 January 2005 13:28

hey Rabsy i was Surfing the Net Mate and i found this along the way what do you think about it Isn't this the same shitbox lol Rolling Eyes Like your Brothers jokes Man...well isn't it and hi everyone i'm new to the Forum.

It was originally an AE71 Spirit, which meant that it had a carburetted 1600 SOHC 4AC motor, 5 speed gearbox, "sporty" seats that had red stripes, a big fat ugly red stripe down the side, and a pointless rear spoiler.

As had been planned all along, at the end of 2001 a twin cam 4AGE motor was installed. This motor was the main reason this type of car was bought in the first place, because the twin cam motor has the same block as the original 4A-C motor. This would make the conversion easy, because the new motor bolted up to the original engine mounts and gearbox.

this has to be the only way that you can introduce yourself and manage to look like a tool while doing it...

you also need help in your grammar, come back when your age hits double digits? Razz
Pulsar Boi
Newcomer

January 2005
Re: Well Guys what do you think of this Wed, 19 January 2005 11:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EldarO wrote on Wed, 19 January 2005 21:51

Pulsar Boi wrote on Wed, 19 January 2005 13:28

this has to be the only way that you can introduce yourself and manage to look like a tool while doing it...

you also need help in your grammar, come back when your age hits double digits? Razz

How about NO!
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Well Guys what do you think of this Wed, 19 January 2005 11:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
groan, WHY GOD WHY Mad
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Well Guys what do you think of this Wed, 19 January 2005 11:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
once again - its nearly the end of the festive holiday period ...

then the teachers gain control of the monkeys again
smashed_wombat
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Well Guys what do you think of this Wed, 19 January 2005 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi, welcome to the forums! Very Happy
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Well Guys what do you think of this Wed, 19 January 2005 12:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
2004 was a bad year for these forums lol
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Well Guys what do you think of this Wed, 19 January 2005 12:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Quote:

you also need help in your grammar, come back when your age hits double digits?

How about NO!

fine, dont come back!
but before you leave, can you please enlighten us all on what this rare 4age engine is?
davedrifts
Regular

Banned User

September 2004
Re: Well Guys what do you think of this Thu, 20 January 2005 00:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
His name sais it all...I think your tuff mate. Laughing
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Well Guys what do you think of this Thu, 20 January 2005 00:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dear god! When do these holidays end and the pain stops for a little while!? Crying or Very Sad
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Well Guys what do you think of this Thu, 20 January 2005 01:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've been waiting for ages to use this picture Evil or Very Mad

http://members.optusnet.com.au/finnfamily/Pics/teasing.jpg
MX73_drifter
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: Well Guys what do you think of this Thu, 20 January 2005 03:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
give em a break
we were all kids once
dammit i still am
ahwell so what he made a worthless post
who cares he only wasted ur time if u read it
davedrifts
Regular

Banned User

September 2004
Re: Well Guys what do you think of this Thu, 20 January 2005 04:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeh im with MX73.......................... Laughing Laughing Laughing Yeh right.
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Well Guys what do you think of this Thu, 20 January 2005 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol what a tool

1. his nickname
2. the fact that he talks shit
3. the fact he is too stupid to realise every1 is puttin shit on him.... and who the hell says " how about NO!" certainly not any1 who is over the age of 10.

come back when u have a license...and some common sense.

NOLAN
deltathing
Regular

June 2004
Re: Well Guys what do you think of this Thu, 20 January 2005 04:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dave you are hardly the person to be giving people shit about posting random boring nonsensical worthless crap.
EnFlaMEd
Regular

September 2003
Re: Well Guys what do you think of this Thu, 20 January 2005 06:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey pulsar boi welcome to toymods

I heard the conversion you are talking about can also be done to the ae86 sprinter because it also uses the 4ac! Ill try and find a pic of one for you it might be hard though. Rolling Eyes

(sorry guys couldnt help myself)

[Updated on: Thu, 20 January 2005 06:33]

styler
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Well Guys what do you think of this Thu, 20 January 2005 06:49 Go to previous message

this is why peeps should always look and listen
before posting...

amusing in so many ways lol

well anyways, welcome to the forum, have a look around
and check it out eh
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:AE86 is Killed.!!
Next Topic:Need a new muffler...
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 28 00:37:46 UTC 2024