Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » How fast is it ???????

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
ljgtr
Occasional Poster

October 2004
icon5.gif  How fast is it ??????? Tue, 14 December 2004 06:27 Go to next message
Country people or people that are to far away from a drag strip I have a GTech comp new in box. You can download your run's onto the computer 60 ft time's all the way to the end of the 1/4. Horse Power and heaps more. I brought two by mistake so I don't need the other one as you can store more than one car on the one unit. The (safe) way to race. You don't have to race side by side not that you should drag race on the street's anyway but there are empty roads. They will give you the same time as the drag strip and much much more. It is for people that want to live in the real world. I had the early GTech and some people thought that there car was a lot faster than it said so they didn't like it lol. It cost me $499 to get it to OZ I still see them going for $650+ there is disk that will make it do the same as a RR (the SS you can't so don't get caught) that will be supplyed as well. They do help you drive well to get the most out of what you have got. It is going to be posted else where so please if you are interested be quick and happy racing. It will pay 4 it's self at over $50 a day at the drags or dyno time. They are a neet thing the GTech Pro Competition it is the good one. Thanks for your time

[Updated on: Tue, 14 December 2004 22:32]

Send a private message to this user    
Leighp
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: How fast is it ??????? Thu, 16 December 2004 01:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tell us the price son
ljgtr
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: How fast is it ??????? Thu, 16 December 2004 22:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It cost me $499 so $500 posted they are worth every penny. It cost me about $200 to go to the drags from wagga that's why I got one. Ok enough of my story hope to hear from you I do have a new GTech pro they give you HP and 1/4 times & MPH but you can't down load your run's with it but it work's good. I brought that for a mate he used mine then wasn't happy with the time it did then didn't want it. I would like to get $200 for it. I kept my old one so I could use it in other people's cars unless I know them. Then I use the GTech comp so I can download there run. $650 for both Shocked

[Updated on: Thu, 16 December 2004 22:40]

ljgtr
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: How fast is it ??????? Wed, 22 December 2004 06:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sold but if anybody else want's one at that price I might be able to get you one thanks. The Gtech pro is still 4 sale $200

[Updated on: Wed, 22 December 2004 06:25]

ljgtr
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: How fast is it ??????? Wed, 29 December 2004 03:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Embarassed sorry it's back up 4 sale money didn't go into the bank so $500 posted
andrew_mx83
Regular

November 2004
Re: How fast is it ??????? Fri, 31 December 2004 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
still for sale?? the cheap one?
ljgtr
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: How fast is it ??????? Sat, 01 January 2005 03:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes mate still in the box brand new you can call me on 0408315019 to talk if ya like
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: How fast is it ??????? Sat, 01 January 2005 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ljgtr wrote on Tue, 14 December 2004 16:57

It is for people that want to live in the real world.

umm... yeh Rolling Eyes
ljgtr
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: How fast is it ??????? Sat, 01 January 2005 12:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool some people think they have drag cars and they don't Very Happy . I had a mate that thought his car would run in the 12's on the street it has a tuff clevo but he couldn't drive I raced him and I ran a 15.2 @ 96mph (not a drag car either but I know that) took a bit but he worked out he couldn't drive (in the real world ='s real times) but after that we put it in his car and tryed diffrent things got it down to a low mid 14 but that was it so he didn't think it was a good thing even though it helped him. If you tell people it can do this time or if somebody say's they can do a time you don't have to go door handle to door handle Shocked So some people like to live inside the box others out this is for the ones that are out lol. I have heard it all when ya race on the street you took off to soon I missed a gear and so on. This is better because you can tell it what went wrong and it still shows the time ya did no s*!t taken lol it don't matter so you are in the real world no bull ok enough from me

[Updated on: Sun, 02 January 2005 06:16]

ljgtr
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: How fast is it ??????? Sun, 23 January 2005 22:27 Go to previous message
Embarassed Embarassed Bump. Sorry didn't wan't to but thought it would have sold by now not to worry. Just pm me if you like thanks.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Fiberglass Material [SA]
Next Topic:[FS] Nokia 6610 [SOLD]
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Jun 1 00:52:38 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.005836009979248 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.