Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Pizza hut vs Dominos WAR!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Pizza hut vs Dominos WAR! Fri, 04 February 2005 14:17 Go to next message
hey DOOODZ!..

ive been workin as a driver at pizza hut for 2 bloody long.
When Dominos opened up about a yr ago ive started having a bit of fun by flickin off dominos drivers while im workin and tailgating ..(i know u shouldnt but its dominos come on?)..one time i even delivered to a unit and a dominos driver followed me in..i took up the only 2 car parks!..then he asked me where the number to the unit he was after was...i sent him the opposite way....NOW! this behaviour is very acceptable and i would like all pizza drivers nation wide to start a pizza boy WAR!...cause atm im winning and its starting to get boring...

who works at either pizza hut or dominos and will swear on the dougie code that he or she will attepmt to intimidate and make there rivel drivers job harder?

Send a private message to this user    
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: Pizza hut vs Dominos WAR! Fri, 04 February 2005 15:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol, this should be good, put some incar video cams!
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Pizza hut vs Dominos WAR! Fri, 04 February 2005 16:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Got 3 friends in the hills area FOR Domino's. Will alert them ASAP. Laughing Very Happy Evil or Very Mad
gigante
Regular

January 2005
Re: Pizza hut vs Dominos WAR! Sat, 05 February 2005 00:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha now this is good!!! Laughing
must have in-car-cam vids!!!

Good Luck!!!!

LOL
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Pizza hut vs Dominos WAR! Sat, 05 February 2005 00:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Got 3 friends in the hills area FOR Domino's. Will alert them ASAP.

thats wat i wanna hear!!!

as for in car vids aka artilery i am happy for someone to install one into my car at there cost..OR!!! we can get the word out that pizza boys rnt lyin down anymore and will not accept tips less than $3 a pizza and i will happily install one Very Happy

at ease boys
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Pizza hut vs Dominos WAR! Sat, 05 February 2005 02:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mate, I don't think anyway really cares.

I used to work at dodgymoes and I really couldn't give a fuck who is better. In fact, I think they are both pretty shit actually. You must really love your job! Rolling Eyes
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Pizza hut vs Dominos WAR! Sat, 05 February 2005 03:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
aaha Very Happy

EAGLE BOYS RULZ
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Pizza hut vs Dominos WAR! Sat, 05 February 2005 03:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

mate, I don't think anyway really cares.

I used to work at dodgymoes and I really couldn't give a fuck who is better. In fact, I think they are both pretty shit actually. You must really love your job!

ok new plans...everyone...war on that guy!( Chris Davey) only joking... Razz

its just a bit of fun..its a boring job at the best of times and hunting down rivals makes it a little more interesting..sorry but if u dont care just ignore this thread...
Kr0n1k
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: Pizza hut vs Dominos WAR! Sat, 05 February 2005 05:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I worked for a local pizza place in NY (not the city) called Two Pisans, and me and a couple of smokin buddies were delivering to one of the local hospitals, and did that "oh, your looking for what room? oh its that away" sent the poor bastard 3 floors out of his way. and it was someone from pizza hut... lol. and i feel you on the boringness... thats why i always used to bring people with me, well, that and for security. don't want to leave large sums of money unattended. but yea, i say yes to the war! itll make your life much more fun and enjoyable. bring dipping sauces and toss them at the enemy!
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Pizza hut vs Dominos WAR! Sat, 05 February 2005 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the dominos cars are so easy to pick on with thier lights on top. i deliver for a local gourmet place which gets a decent amount of business and i'm always passing the dominos guys.... some of them need to find that pedal on the right Razz
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Pizza hut vs Dominos WAR! Sat, 05 February 2005 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh its quite the opposite in my area..the cars r driver owned and u can only pick them out by the coloured hat and shirt...and they need to find the pedal on the left Razz
Dale_ta22
Regular

September 2004
Re: Pizza hut vs Dominos WAR! Sat, 05 February 2005 15:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The clutch? Cool
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Pizza hut vs Dominos WAR! Sat, 05 February 2005 16:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was out getting subway the other day and I noticed a Domino's delivery car pull out from the stoor next to Subway. It was a clapped out old POS with rust everywhere and one of those pristine white Domino's hat thingos on top. LOL.
Meat_rack
Regular

December 2004
Re: Pizza hut vs Dominos WAR! Sun, 06 February 2005 02:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys i work for dominos as an instore...

My twin sister works as pizza hut as a instore...

but seriously what is so appealing about stealing a car top. And what the hell do you do with all them. My store
got about 8 stolen and they are worth about $300 from memory

I think my old manager is on this forum too sometimes..
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Pizza hut vs Dominos WAR! Sun, 06 February 2005 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
who said anything about stealing the light up thingo on top??
i just feel sorry for the poor bastards who have to put them on thier car
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: Pizza hut vs Dominos WAR! Sun, 06 February 2005 10:13 Go to previous message
Meat_rack wrote on Sun, 06 February 2005 13:19

Hey guys i work for dominos as an instore...

well you can tell them for me to stop ripping off modest mouse songs in their commercials! do they think if they change it a little bit people wont know?! not happy! Mad
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:i wish i went to this school
Next Topic:So, how much did your shed cost?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Jun 7 15:05:52 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0072188377380371 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.