Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » 4AGE's, Box and Clutch and Service parts

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
1973_KE20
Regular

April 2004
4AGE's, Box and Clutch and Service parts Sat, 19 February 2005 12:48 Go to next message
I have 2 4age's one is a 100kw fwd motor with a brand new head never been used, block has about 95000km's on it, very good condition motor...The other is a motor which isnt the best which is a rwd 86kw motor...T50 gearbox from a sprinter in good condition....Clutch is fully reconditioned stock clutch never been used and i have heaps of parts for service for a 4age such as ngk iridium spark plugs and top gun leads and so on...

Prices...dunno what they are worth, PM me an offer and ill either say yes or no what can it hurt??

There is a pic of the fwd engine..

If you want pics for the other gear, i can get em

Attachment: P0215_134035.jpg
(Size: 67.58KB, Downloaded 271 time(s))

Send a private message to this user    
Rallystanza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: 4AGE's, Box and Clutch and Service parts Sat, 19 February 2005 23:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
In the pic the engine looks far from complete...?

Is it complete or is it as is in the photo?

Thanks mate,

Jezza
1973_KE20
Regular

April 2004
Re: 4AGE's, Box and Clutch and Service parts Sun, 20 February 2005 02:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah mate its complete, we were moving workshops and all the other parts were else where..i have all the parts plus more
Rallystanza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: 4AGE's, Box and Clutch and Service parts Sun, 20 February 2005 04:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So the 100kw, is it in working order?

What do i need to get it running?

Bump,

Jezza

PM sent also.

ae86p
Occasional Poster

December 2004
Re: 4AGE's, Box and Clutch and Service parts Sun, 20 February 2005 05:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is anything missing off the rwd 4age?
Rallystanza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: 4AGE's, Box and Clutch and Service parts Sun, 20 February 2005 09:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If the RWD engine is in running order and ya can get it to melb for me i will buy it,

Let me know,

Jezza
1973_KE20
Regular

April 2004
Re: 4AGE's, Box and Clutch and Service parts Mon, 21 February 2005 05:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the rwd motor is in running order with all the parts needed for it to run...the rwd motor doesnt....

im after offers over $700 for the fwd motor

and offers over $100 for the rwd motor
1973_KE20
Regular

April 2004
Re: 4AGE's, Box and Clutch and Service parts Tue, 22 February 2005 07:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
TerryOBeirne
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 4AGE's, Box and Clutch and Service parts Tue, 22 February 2005 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can you email me a pic of the sprinter engine & box so I see exactly what I get. I'm after various parts but can buy the lot. cash waiting. thanks , Terry
80DGY
Newcomer

March 2005
Re: 4AGE's, Box and Clutch and Service parts Sun, 06 March 2005 03:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Interested in the FWD 4AGE dude

Can you send through some pics and what I need to get her running to 80DGY(at)gpax.org
NAliberty
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: 4AGE's, Box and Clutch and Service parts Wed, 09 March 2005 13:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll take the RWD 4age and t50 box for $200 provided it will run. What exactly is wrong with it?

bmckay
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: 4AGE's, Box and Clutch and Service parts Tue, 15 March 2005 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
have you still got the leads and plugs?
if so how much you chasing?
Sw4y
Regular

February 2004
Re: 4AGE's, Box and Clutch and Service parts Sat, 19 March 2005 07:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you have any extractors to suit a RWD 4AGE?
TerryOBeirne
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 4AGE's, Box and Clutch and Service parts Sat, 26 March 2005 03:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm chasing these bits, interested in parting??
for 16 valve engine. cash waiting
distributor. dont care about cap
crank /cam sensor from GZE (not a full dissy but a crank sensor that fits where the dissy normally goes)
water outlet on front side of head, rear drive version only
black plastic cam belt covers, top & middle ones, prefer rear drive ones without a hole in the centre for the engine mounting bracket
krayzie
Regular

April 2003

Re: 4AGE's, Box and Clutch and Service parts Sat, 26 March 2005 23:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much just for the gearbox?

wain_poo
Newcomer

April 2005
Re: 4AGE's, Box and Clutch and Service parts Sun, 03 April 2005 23:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi ive got a corolla seca sx 1990 model ae92 i was after a motor as i have blown old one up.is thatout of corolla seca or corolla?is it a ae92 or ae82? i need ae92.is it import or local?is exhaust manifold and inlet inc?what is connected to engine?i need engine urgent.my offer is $750 negotiable.can i organise to see motor im at belmont newcastle.thanks
wain_poo
Newcomer

April 2005
Re: 4AGE's, Box and Clutch and Service parts Mon, 04 April 2005 00:05 Go to previous message
hi is it an ae92 4age 90model suit sx seca corolla i offer $800 need today
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:7mgte ma70 R154 auto
Next Topic:MR2 stuff for sale aw11 and sw20
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Jun 11 04:08:50 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0060498714447021 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.