Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Siberian Husky free to good home -- Melbourne only (must go today)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Siberian Husky free to good home -- Melbourne only (must go today) Tue, 22 February 2005 14:57 Go to next message
Hi all,

My gf has a 7 month old pure bred Siberian Husky female to give away for free. White/dark greyish colour with piercing blue eyes. Full vaccination history.

Reason to give away: Big dog got into a fight with small dog (Jack Russel/Pomeranian). Small dog lost an eye from being pawed in the face. The little dog has been in the family for much longer and as thus she decided to keep the little one.

The Siberian (Natasha) is actually a very well mannered dog. Likes body contact a lot and also needs to be walked regularly (being active snowdogs and all). Its had that so far in all its life. Natasha only pawed the little one to get it off her neck but being so much bigger than the little one, her paw was the size of half of the little one's face. Hence the damage done.

It needs to go by sometime in the afternoon today (23/02/05). Give me a call on 0411229158 or reply back on this thread. It would be more convenient to call though.

Thank you

Yian

PS - Mods, didnt know where to put this. If you deem this is the wrong section, please by all means, move it to a more relevant section.

[Updated on: Tue, 22 February 2005 14:59]

Send a private message to this user    
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Siberian Husky free to good home -- Melbourne only (must go today) Tue, 22 February 2005 23:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Please don't give animals away free to a good home.

If it is a good home then they can afford $50 or $100 for a loving pet.

Most 'Free to Good Home' end up in a lab somewhere... Which I am sure is not what you want. You would be suprised the length these companies go to, the even take you back to their house to prove it is a loving home, next day dog goes to lab...

If you have no luck try the dog clubs, most states have a dedicated husky/malamut club, they will be able to find her a home.
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Siberian Husky free to good home -- Melbourne only (must go today) Wed, 23 February 2005 00:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
She's had a look at the Siberian Husky club (or something along those lines). Condition was that she keep the dog until someone that suits your criteria come up. She can't wait that long.
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Siberian Husky free to good home -- Melbourne only (must go today) Wed, 23 February 2005 00:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Take it to the RSPCA then.

A purebred with papers will be picked up within the 2 weeks and if not you know that it will be put down humanely. Which is a lot better than having it in something less than acceptable home.
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Siberian Husky free to good home -- Melbourne only (must go today) Wed, 23 February 2005 00:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes. That's exactly what we are doing this afternoon if no one wants it.
stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Siberian Husky free to good home -- Melbourne only (must go today) Wed, 23 February 2005 01:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bugger you have to give her away, given that I live so close to you, it'd be good to take her on, but I'm not allowed to have a pet here..
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Siberian Husky free to good home -- Melbourne only (must go today) Wed, 23 February 2005 01:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yea Daniel, my missus is all emotional and stuff now *sigh*. Thanks for offer anyhow.
soaringmik
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Siberian Husky free to good home -- Melbourne only (must go today) Wed, 23 February 2005 01:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Surely this dog doesn't have to go today??

Is this purely because of a fight?, it's only an animal, and I am sure if you give it a few days, you'll find a good home for this dog,.

it seems such a shame that it is being evicted for something that comes naturally,.

b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: Siberian Husky free to good home -- Melbourne only (must go today) Wed, 23 February 2005 05:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im sure the 2 dogs will become frens in time.
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Siberian Husky free to good home -- Melbourne only (must go today) Wed, 23 February 2005 06:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would love to take her but im in syd Sad sorry man.

[Updated on: Wed, 23 February 2005 06:29]

smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Siberian Husky free to good home -- Melbourne only (must go today) Wed, 23 February 2005 09:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn i wish you were in sydney, you should give it to a pet shop atleast they will give you money.
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Siberian Husky free to good home -- Melbourne only (must go today) Wed, 23 February 2005 10:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well, my gf decided to give it to the Siberian Husky club. The fact is that she can't keep the dogs together. The little one seems to want revenge. Everytime she smells the husky she growls; I think she wants an eye for an eye. The husky is just plain curious and want to see the little one.

Hence the big ones going. Thanks for all the suggestions and offers guys. Appreciated.

Yian
DRFTAE86
Regular

May 2004
Re: Siberian Husky free to good home -- Melbourne only (must go today) Thu, 24 February 2005 09:13 Go to previous message
so the dog is goona already?? Crying or Very Sad
Dam... wish i saw the post earlier.... as my girlfriend is looking for a dog right now...and is willing to pay for 1.

PM me if for some reason u still have it.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Christmas in February
Next Topic:sigh. nevermind
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Jun 10 00:23:58 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.12560892105103 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.