Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Toyota event in Japan Sun, 27 February 2005 11:16 Go to next message
I have no idea what this event was but I sure as hell wish I was there. Basically all of the Toyota race car history was in the pit bays and there was even a grid line up of 2000GT's.

http://www.kcn.ne.jp/~nabeck/toym47.jpg

http://www.kcn.ne.jp/~nabeck/toym61.jpg

The rest of the pics and "info" are at http://www.kcn.ne.jp/~nabeck/toym.htm.
  Send a private message to this user    
Julz01
Regular

December 2004
Re: Toyota event in Japan Sun, 27 February 2005 11:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
some very cool cars in that link worth having a look at, to bad there weren't an 86's
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Toyota event in Japan Sun, 27 February 2005 12:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey All,

THAT AW11 IS COOOOL

NOLAN
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Toyota event in Japan Sun, 27 February 2005 20:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they are all really bloody nice cars.. i would have loved to goto that!!! how much for a TS010 looking to swap MA61 for or pay cahs up front Rolling Eyes Shocked Rolling Eyes
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Toyota event in Japan Sun, 27 February 2005 21:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wow *drools*

Nice toyotas. But they could have at least washed the.. err ts0101? before putting it on show.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toyota event in Japan Mon, 28 February 2005 03:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
isnt this Rod Mullen's Tundra which he now races on Pike's Peak??

http://www.kcn.ne.jp/~nabeck/toym15.jpg

nice find Josh.
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Toyota event in Japan Mon, 28 February 2005 03:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That was an awsome find, I like the Le mans Cars and the Safari Rally Spec ST185

Plus that Mark 3 supra looked the goods to

Again awsome find josh

[Updated on: Mon, 28 February 2005 03:45]

Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: Toyota event in Japan Mon, 28 February 2005 03:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I just wish I could get it to translate so I can read what the event was. The pics come from a guy with a AW11, appears to be a member of an AW11 club. They have been to a bunch of different cool events and places together and documented them in pics.

As to the Tundra, I think that's one from the Tundra stock car series they ran as a support for Nascar in the US.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toyota event in Japan Mon, 28 February 2005 20:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i did some looking for rod mullen's tundra last night... its yellow, so i was indeed wrong Smile

Still cool though!
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Toyota event in Japan Mon, 28 February 2005 22:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Joshstix wrote on Mon, 28 February 2005 14:51

I just wish I could get it to translate so I can read what the event was. The pics come from a guy with a AW11, appears to be a member of an AW11 club. They have been to a bunch of different cool events and places together and documented them in pics.

As to the Tundra, I think that's one from the Tundra stock car series they ran as a support for Nascar in the US.

Quote:

2004 November 28th, the "Toyota motor sport festival" was held prosperously with the Suzuka circuit
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Toyota event in Japan Mon, 28 February 2005 22:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The event drive of the Toyota F-1 machine TF104 of Vice-President Akihiko Saito who manages single-handed the Toyota motor sport section and "makes like present weather, or became the feeling which is made the っ! "With being to commence in the word which is said, the Toyota driver such as JGTC and F-3 assembling," seeing and hearing touching, opening being something which has in purpose, it does bodily sensation doing ???? of motor sport ". If &#????? of the test driver drove the F-1 machine, send CART ????? with respect to course ????? which also F-3 and formula Toyota mixed it could unfold Takagi Toranosuke.

Land cruiser of the pal ????? specification by Katayama Ukyo of the original F- driver - passing demonstration travelling and the like, end was done also the demonstration race/lace of JGTC, the production to a considerable degree the extreme battle development the ?? increased. In addition to the course which is in the midst of the machine exhibition and riding together experience travelling and JGTC travelling where of ???? with special installment stage also the talk show which mixed the various drivers is done, introduces the successive motor sport activity of Toyota riding in a car in the sight-seeing bus, the GT experience tour and the like which penetrates, also the part where "it touches" was complete was the splendid event very.

HIGH-GEARed, OOHASHI and others visited SIMASIMA, sea Akanashi, and also the ??? which in at this event you have made chummy always with gathering of local end in offering/accompanying. Because very congestion was expected, as for rising 4 o'clock in the morning, as for arrival around 8 o'clock in the morning was, but already the parking zone was buried halfway, entered to the Suzuka circuit which is congested rather.

HIGH-GEARed AW11 total 6 being to peel, with circumstances does, the sticker around the door, but paint of the right door part peeled off at that time. Very before HIGH-GEARed becomes the owner, sheet metal job was bad, we would like to see being, you want to do again to paint ?? and others it received the れ ?? considerable mental damage to again trouble in spite. In preceding day you do paint repair by your, it became participation in a state that the rear starts grinding, waits.

The steering wheel of this red buckskin being something which is purchased in October making provision for excursion, using the boss mechanism of ????? lease, MOMO MOD11 of 26 pies which usually you have used and being one-touch, is designed in such a way that you can exchange. Being to be something which is bought making provision for the MR2 meeting 2004 it does, truth, but because it could not participate, this time it became ????

copy and paste into babel fish Smile

[Updated on: Mon, 28 February 2005 22:58]

Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: Toyota event in Japan Tue, 01 March 2005 06:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Tue, 01 March 2005 07:59

yeah i did some looking for rod mullen's tundra last night... its yellow, so i was indeed wrong Smile

Still cool though!

Sure is!

It's a hell of a lot cooler than the V8 Brutes we have over here.

The Rod millen one is awesome though I'd love to see some more detailed pics of it. The mid mounted 503e engine makes it fairly close to my heart.
buck naked
Regular

October 2004

Re: Toyota event in Japan Tue, 01 March 2005 06:58 Go to previous message
http://www.kcn.ne.jp/~nabeck/toym37.jpg

And all we got was the crappy Spyder...
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Police are retards(and not for the normal reason this time)
Next Topic:g trim interior
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Jun 4 06:20:38 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0054340362548828 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.