Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Tech & Conversions » Remote Oil Filter Kit?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
1jzmx83
Regular

October 2002
Remote Oil Filter Kit? Thu, 21 November 2002 15:07 Go to next message
I want to put a remote oil filter kit on my 1jzgte. Toyota put it in a really hard place for the average joe (me) to get to and a remote kit sounds like the way to go.
Does anyone know where I can get one and a rough idea of price?
Cheers.
  Send a private message to this user    
ytri
Regular

June 2002
Re: Remote Oil Filter Kit? Thu, 21 November 2002 21:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Removing the oil filter on the 1jz is helping me achieve my life long dream of being a contortionist!! Seriously though im looking at a kit too. I got a price once for the Greddy kit, but cant remember how much. Might have to give them a ring and find out again.
Supraman
Occasional Poster

June 2002
Re: Remote Oil Filter Kit? Thu, 21 November 2002 23:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Try Earl's performance products at Silverwater,

Don't know if there still at this address but its 68-72 Derby St
Silverwater NSW
ph: 02 97486011

The price I'm not sure, I bought all the necessary items for a 7M-GTE about 1-1/2 years ago for around $300

Darren

84 Supra 7MGTE
84 Supra 5ME
Soarer
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Remote Oil Filter Kit? Fri, 22 November 2002 00:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If anyone is interested in a group buy, I want in on it.
The 1JZ oil filters are in a total bitch of a place and I loathe every oil change.
Any change in location would be most welcome.
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Remote Oil Filter Kit? Fri, 22 November 2002 01:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what kind of parts did you need to move the filter?
I don't how bad the 1JZ location is, but to remove my filter, I have to remove part of the air intake & then use a special tool to get at it.
I also want to add an oil cooler, so this would help plumb that in too.
Supraman
Occasional Poster

June 2002
Re: Remote Oil Filter Kit? Fri, 22 November 2002 02:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Wagonist,

The parts nedded to move the oil filter is quite basic parts. If you take your filter to Earl's they can measure the size up and give you a mount plate with an in and an out as well as a mount for the block with the same thing. Just hook the piping up. Depending on where you want to mount it just buy the legnth of tubing. Just make sue you hook the tubing up the right way with the 'in' matching the 'in' on the block as i did it the wrong way and ended up with no oil pressure. Luckily I have oil pressure gauge in the car.

Changing the filter is so easy, and if you can't get it off just hammer a screw driver through the filter and it's easier to unscrew.

Darren

84 Supra 7MGTE
84 Supra 5ME
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Remote Oil Filter Kit? Fri, 22 November 2002 02:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've got a remote filter on my new setup, its using a huge filter for a nissan, and which can be taken on and off by hand. My problem was the 1uz's filter was fouling on my crossmember, had to make an extra part out of steel, tap it and put the nipples on it. Not sure how it works yet (havn't fired it up).

I got it from Auto Pro. There are two seperate pieces and the lines are seperate again (3 seperate peices then?). I'm still yet to get a T piece so I can mount the oil pressure sensor in it though.

Remote filters are a great idea. 'specially if the oil lines are clear as you can see at a glance how your oil is.
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Remote Oil Filter Kit? Fri, 22 November 2002 03:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My filter is a pain to get at.
East west engine, with the filter (about 10cm & 10cm long) mounted horizontally on the back (ie the firewall side) above the steering rack & below the exhaust manifold holding the high mount turbo! The end of the filter is level with the block so can't even think about getting a screwdriver in there.
Remote filter would turn a 1 hour job into five minutes.

Thanks for the info.
SUPRAGTE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Remote Oil Filter Kit? Fri, 22 November 2002 06:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Pete,
How much was that one from Auto pro?
lumpy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Remote Oil Filter Kit? Fri, 22 November 2002 10:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I just bought one for the 1jz...there was no way I was going to filter again and again in that stupid location.
It consists of a plate for where the oil filter sits and a second plate to bolt elsewhere in engine bay and attach filter to. the filter plate is two-way i.e has in and out on both sides so you just blank out (blanks provided)the direction you don't need. The two plates are all aluminium, made in the USA, called "Drivetech" (purchased from Autosport (in SA) for $131. You need to measure and get the hoses (in and out) made up to fit your particular application. I'm going to fit an Oil-Cooler somewhere behind the spotlights - anyone done this before for a 1jz in a MA70 ?? virtually the same as a JZA-70? - and the remote kit will make this a lot easier.
jza70-mel
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: Remote Oil Filter Kit? Sat, 23 November 2002 00:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you were going to get a remote oil filter setup - what would you do - stick to the same filter, or go to a bigger / more efficient one?
Supraman
Occasional Poster

June 2002
Re: Remote Oil Filter Kit? Sat, 23 November 2002 01:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Depends, if the stock oil filter is operating efficently enough, why go for something bigger, most probably more expensive. Plus wouldn't you have a better chance of having a stock filter in stock all the time.

just my opinion, unless someone can convince me otherwise.

Darren

84 Supra 7MGTE
84 Supra 5ME
SPEEDCORE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
icon14.gif  Re: Remote Oil Filter Kit? Sat, 23 November 2002 02:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Supraman, nah your pretty much on the money man....
Oil filters these days are very efficient at filtering, even the little ones.

Another thing to remember is that if you are changing the oil and filter regularly ie. I do it around every 5000km, than you don't have to worry about a bigger filter as the normal sized one I beleive will not clog up significantly to cause concern about filtration or flow capability.

Juz my piece of copper,
Adrian!
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Remote Oil Filter Kit? Sat, 23 November 2002 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Paul,

Sorry mate, can't find the price. Just went through my reciepts for this year (full plastic sleve). Did find the price for the oil filters - $19. I got 3 at the time as I'm gonna do a lot of oil changes soon after the engine goes in (200kms, 600kms)
bighomer
Occasional Poster

September 2002
Re: Remote Oil Filter Kit? Mon, 25 November 2002 22:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have read somewhere in this forum that the landcruiser remote filter set up will do the job. Check with a 4WD place and see if they have a kit and then check if plate to block matches your existing filter.

When 1 of you have sorted it all out post it on this forum so that we/I go to do it I save some time.
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Remote Oil Filter Kit? Mon, 25 November 2002 23:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I use a remote kit on mine, cost $110 and does the job well. I use a z10 filter (because there ain't room for a z9!), which is still quite a cheap filter, and a lot bigger that a z386
bighomer
Occasional Poster

September 2002
Re: Remote Oil Filter Kit? Mon, 25 November 2002 23:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK now tell us where you got the kit and any part number we need .
knackers
Regular

November 2002
Re: Remote Oil Filter Kit? Fri, 29 November 2002 08:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi all
i pick up a remote oil filter set up today from (STAR PROFORMANCE 2A REGAATTA RD FIVEDOCK 97445165) for my 1ggte
1/ 1013 base $40
1/ 1028 oil base $50
4/ brass fittings $12
2 meters of hose $26
4/ h/clips $_8_
total$136.00
hope that will help all who are looking for this system will make live a lot better Very Happy .
thank cya.
SUPRAGTE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Remote Oil Filter Kit? Fri, 29 November 2002 09:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A 7mgte one mightn't be too different to a 1G one, in price anyways.

Thats an awesome price. Might have to go see "captain cool" tommorow at star performance.

Did you get served by him, captain cool?
He's the most layed back bloke ive ever met, alot of ppl agree and have named him captain cool for his amazing ability to communicate as if he just sucked down a giant scoob!!!

Go captain! Keep those cheap parts coming.
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Remote Oil Filter Kit? Fri, 29 November 2002 22:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was about to suggest the same place
i went in there earlier this week
im going to get my fuel pumps from there
and i noticed they had them there 2
they have 500hp rated external fuel pumps there for $228
about 2 times the size of a vl turbo pump Smile
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Remote Oil Filter Kit? Sat, 30 November 2002 07:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do they have a web page??
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Remote Oil Filter Kit? Sat, 30 November 2002 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i got there buisness card here and it doesnt have anything on it..
i went in there today to buy a remote oil filter kit and he didnt have any in stock for toyota motors
but he said by monday or tuesday he will have some more
so ill be going in then to get 1
i also bought a bosch 500hp fuel pump off them Smile
the guys name is Mark Tanswell Wink
he is very helpful
(im guessing knackers got the last base he had as he said he sold it on friday)
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Remote Oil Filter Kit? Sat, 30 November 2002 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much was the bosch fuel pump? And see if he can get a remote oil filter kit for the 3s-gte!
Thanks.
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Remote Oil Filter Kit? Sat, 30 November 2002 08:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the fuel pump was $220
he said all toyotas use the smae 1
cause the all use the same thread size to screw on with
dunno if its true Smile
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Remote Oil Filter Kit? Sat, 30 November 2002 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok thanks. Its worth looking into! And i'll be needing a good fuel pump soon too!
Thanks again!
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Remote Oil Filter Kit? Sat, 30 November 2002 09:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah that fuel pump was a great find Smile
+ remote oil filter kit doesnt really cost very much Smile
SUPRAGTE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Remote Oil Filter Kit? Sun, 01 December 2002 06:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Josh, is that an external or internal pump?
If extrenal does it need a lift pump? As most decent HP external pumps require fuel to be delivered to the pump as they cannot scavenge.

I'm due for an upgrade and that pump you got sounds good. I wont to stay internal to keep the noise down. Also thinking about running two factory pumps in paralell, an extra one mounted onto the back of the bracket of the original one.

Ill have to upgrade the wiring to it if i do that as well.
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Remote Oil Filter Kit? Sun, 01 December 2002 07:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Paul, its an external pump model no.10145
and im guessing it needs a liftpump
ill be running it with a surge tank Smile
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Remote Oil Filter Kit? Sun, 01 December 2002 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SUPRAGTE wrote on Sun, 01 December 2002 16:22

Also thinking about running two factory pumps in paralell, an extra one mounted onto the back of the bracket of the original one.

For high pressure it would be better to run them in series rather than in paralell!
SUPRAGTE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Remote Oil Filter Kit? Sun, 01 December 2002 09:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No you wouldn't cause you won't get anymore flow than one pump! Having them in paralell feeding into the supply line will supply closer to twice the volume of fuel.

Also the second EFI pump won't like having high pressure put at its inlet.

The pressure isn't an issue cause that is set by the regulator accross the fuel rail not the pumps.

Cheers Josh, I think i'll modify the backet and put another pump i have in paralell feeding into a common supply line cause one pump will start running out of flow at 330rwhp.

Surge tank will be very nice, how's your coming along?

[Updated on: Sun, 01 December 2002 09:31]

Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Remote Oil Filter Kit? Sun, 01 December 2002 10:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Having 2 high pressure fuel pumps in series will give more flow! It wont give twice the flow but it will work without causing any damage to the pumps! This is exactly how all the high performance tuning shops do it! Using to pumps in parallel will have fuel from one pump trying to go into the output of the second pump! This is not good is not good for either pump! In a short amount of time both pumps will burn out! Give some tuning shops a call and ask!
1jzmx83
Regular

October 2002
Re: Remote Oil Filter Kit? Tue, 03 December 2002 03:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Star performance is definately the place to go. The bloke there has everything. And it is very reasonably priced.
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: Remote Oil Filter Kit? Wed, 04 December 2002 13:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Try motorsport connections behind burgerking/h.jacks at seven hills (the one just off the end of ther M2) remote filters, coolers, alloy hose fittings, braided teflon hose and fittings (brake hoses etc) best price I could find for bosch fuel pumps.
E30-323ti
Regular

June 2002
Re: Remote Oil Filter Kit? Wed, 04 December 2002 23:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1, SupraGTE is correct, running the pumps in parallel increases the flow, running them in series increases the pressure.
The pressure isn't usually a problem it's the flow that drops off. Because with all roto-dynamic pumps the flow drops as pressure increases, thats why you run 2 pumps in parallel to keep the flow up, as 1 pump can provide enough pressure just not the flow.
If your fuel pressure starts to drop off too then you're really maxing out your pump.
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Remote Oil Filter Kit? Thu, 05 December 2002 01:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its pressure thats a problem on stock cars when you up the anti with stock injectors! Stock fuel fumps normally have pretty good flow but cant produce that much pressure! When the injectors on your engine have to work harder they need more pressure at the back of them! And if you look at the specifications of most injectors they need pretty high pressure to work at the rated flow!
SUPRAGTE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Remote Oil Filter Kit? Sun, 08 December 2002 09:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1, you run your fuel pumps in series. We'll run ours in paralell.

Stock EFI pumps can supply tons of pressure across the fuel rail. Put on an adjustable rising rate fuel pressure regulator and wind it up. Its that easy.

Flow is the reason why 99% of people put another pump in and when they do for flow its ALWAYS in paralell.

Two 3lt/min pumps in paralell= 6lts/min

Two 3lt/min pumps in series= 3lts/min

I know which one i'd prefer. Hows your 100% restrictionless cat? Can i buy one?
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Remote Oil Filter Kit? Sun, 08 December 2002 10:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i agree 100% with paul on this
well both these things
they wouldnt make pipes that bolt inplace on the cat if they didnt have any ristriction
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Remote Oil Filter Kit? Sun, 08 December 2002 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hah paul.. you know how I feel.
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Remote Oil Filter Kit? Sun, 08 December 2002 12:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Paul, If your car is so affected by using a cat converter there must be something seriously wrong with the design of your exhaust OR If your car is out putting so much power that you loose 30hp or what ever you reckon, it must be a total piece of shit to drive on the road!

And as for the fuel pump in parallel, maybe you should read the manufactures specifications on the pumps your using! Running 2 pumps in parallel without the neccerory valves will cause the pumps to burn out prematurely! And if this happens, I bet you are the kind of person to go bitch about how crap those pumps are.

On another note, why do you come on a forum like this looking for information and then when someone supplys it to you, you get up on your high horse and instantly say "your wrong, I know better than you". Maybe you should go join the Hot4's forum and become a legend in ya own undies to all the little kids there!
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Remote Oil Filter Kit? Sun, 08 December 2002 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u got to remember that pauls car is powerful
not some n/a pos that flows no air
its very good at flowing air
and if he said it lost 30hp on the dyno it did
abd he has a 3" high flow cat
so its has a restriction
this is a fact.
onya post whore
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Remote Oil Filter Kit? Sun, 08 December 2002 13:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok guys, we don't need people bitching at each other, we're here to help each other...geez.

The info you guys are arguing about can be found in the first couple of paragrahs of this:
http://www.thinkauto.com/electricfuelpumps.htm
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Remote Oil Filter Kit? Sun, 08 December 2002 13:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for posting that Franky, it backs up exactly what I was saying! Fuel pumps in series increases pressure which is exactly what injectors need when running at high duty cycle!
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: Remote Oil Filter Kit? Sun, 08 December 2002 14:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not to be picky guys but the pumps lidted on the thinkauto page seem to be feed pumps, not higher pressure "EFI" pumps. these can be connected one into another without damage.

J
Bounty
Regular

May 2002

Re: Remote Oil Filter Kit? Mon, 09 December 2002 06:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I gotta check out star performance only 10 minutes away from me hope they can fix me up with a oil filter kit for a 1jz, also wana hook up a oil cooler, Ive been to earls they moved store just around the corner from the old store. They got alot of nice fittings etc but your gonna pay for it. They got a website but doesnt seem to work lately. www.earls.com.au
SUPRAGTE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Remote Oil Filter Kit? Mon, 09 December 2002 11:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
On ya Cool1! Sorry but your wrong again! Not really sorry though hehehehe!

That link describes for use of carby pumps which if you dont know run between 3-8psi. Bit different to EFI pumps which can easily range from 38-80psi and higher!

The pressure will drop off because the pump cannot supply enough flow. If there is not enough fuel to pump against then keeping the pressure up is a major problem. Isn't that obvious????

It's not because the pump cannot supply enough pressure. Flow of fuel starts to get starved and the pump cannot keep enough fuel in the rail and pressure drops as a result.

EFI pumps can pump extremely high pressures, 38-50psi is nothing at all.

Cool1, I ask very little questions on this forum cause i get farkwits like yourself posting incorrect information which then gives other people who don't know that much the wrong ideas when they beleive your crap.

Thats why when you post your incorrect theories i wont agree with them and let it be seen on the thread so others dont beleive it. If your right you've got no problem!

If you definitely know what your talking about then post it. If not, don't for everyone elses sake. Ie, cat converters pose no restriction!

While i'm at it, why hassle other peoples cars and build ups????
Quote:

it must be a total piece of shit to drive on the road!

and
Quote:

there must be something seriously wrong with the design of your exhaust

YOU'VE NEVER BEEN IN THE CAR LET ALONE SEEN IT TOSSA

Bring yours down to the next dyno day, when it beats mine ill gladly accept all of your "pie in the sky" theories.

Don't bring this great forum down with slagging.

Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Remote Oil Filter Kit? Mon, 09 December 2002 11:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No worries little man! When my car is finised i'll gladly bring it down and give you a race! It must be a legal race on a supervised strip! Both cars must be fully engineered and street legal! Also the bet must be a minumin of $1000! If you dont like the sound of that then you must know you have something to loose!
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Remote Oil Filter Kit? Mon, 09 December 2002 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
amen Twisted Evil
SUPRAGTE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Remote Oil Filter Kit? Mon, 09 December 2002 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Love the sound of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can do your quarter mile run then ill do mine.

Not gonna chance some big mouth tool loosing control and taking out 4 years of developement on a superior car.

And i'm not gonna wait forever for you to build it. You think know everything so bring it down here.

Is it gonna have four cats on it??? Hehehehe i hear they make you go even faster!
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Remote Oil Filter Kit? Mon, 09 December 2002 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You hear a lot of weird things! Maybe if you went to a half decent exhaust shop you wouldn't have such a restrictive system!
Oh, and i'd like you to point out where I said that cat convertors were 100% unrestrictive!
And you'll have to wait for me to build my car cause I cant drive at this current time because I got cought racing little people on the streets cause they couldn't get their unengineered cars on the track! And I didnt see you mention anything about the cash bet!
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Remote Oil Filter Kit? Mon, 09 December 2002 12:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cool1
build it first
then talk about it
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Remote Oil Filter Kit? Mon, 09 December 2002 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dont need to build first and talk about it later! We've built enought race cars here that we know what it should turn out like! Fair enought they weren't street cars, but high performance is high performance!
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Remote Oil Filter Kit? Mon, 09 December 2002 12:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
paul.. how's you surge tank coming along??? Smiley =
SUPRAGTE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Remote Oil Filter Kit? Mon, 09 December 2002 12:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ohhh well yes then your on $1000! Big freakin deal. Get over it.
You'll need it to tow your POS home.

Excuses already is all i'm seeing. Have to wait for this and that and i'll have to build my car first. Hehehe

Jesus, with the crap that you go on about on these forums anyone would think you've already built a 400-500hp car???

By the time you begin building your ricer i'll have finished with cars and be playing with property.

You said a high quality cat on a properly built system will give no restriction.

Stop rocking yourself dude!

Thanks for the amusement hehehehehe
but if I continue to reply to your teenage antics I'll have to give up my day job and become a comedian!!
And I love my job....

Over and out Cool1.

Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Remote Oil Filter Kit? Mon, 09 December 2002 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL, you'll be finished with cars and playing with property Laughing Catch up little man! I already own 1 which I bought just a few weeks ago! And how much younger am I? Stupid!
ytri
Regular

June 2002
Re: Remote Oil Filter Kit? Mon, 09 December 2002 21:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
......Hey kids Sesame street is on!
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Remote Oil Filter Kit? Mon, 09 December 2002 21:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I just checked all channels and its not on here Confused
Corvid
Regular

May 2002
Re: Remote Oil Filter Kit? Tue, 17 December 2002 21:53 Go to previous message
For those interested, I went to earls yesterday and got a remote oil adaptor (block end) really nice.. Has been machined, Not cast.
And a oil filter adaptor..

Both coming in at a total of $110

These were for the 4a series by the way.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Where to buy gearbox?
Next Topic:Whats different between a twin cam AE82 and the CS, CSX ??
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 28 04:35:48 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.14591979980469 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.