Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » HILUX MINI TRUCK 12k firm With pics BIG ONES :)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
chrislux
Occasional Poster

July 2004
HILUX MINI TRUCK 12k firm With pics BIG ONES :) Thu, 03 February 2005 22:30 Go to next message
ILL UPDATE TO CURRENT PICS ON SUNDAY. THESE WERE TAKEN WITHOUT THE TRAY/INTERIOR FINISHED.

I'm selling my lux Sad

White 2000 model Cab Chassis. 2.7L 4cyl twin cam (surprisingly quick and extremely tourquey) with 112000 klms. Grey interior with custom white highlights. No body damage, chrome front bar with white lower apron, Chrome grill with custom mesh insert, chrome parking light surrounds, chrome SR5 mirrors, clear indicators. Custom alloy (tig welded) tubbed tray, (tray sits on chassis, 4.5 inches lower than a standard tray) carpeted in grey. 18inch G-zero's, lowered 4inches front and back.
This truck is extremely tidy and to most peoples surprise actually can carry a load (I had 800 kilos on it and drove 120km without a problem)

I'm asking $13 000 for it. I can email pics to genuine buyers.

Thanx Smile http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=10366

Attachment: utefrontsmall.JPG
(Size: 83.43KB, Downloaded 2566 time(s))

[Updated on: Sat, 12 March 2005 04:09]

Send a private message to this user    
chrislux
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: HILUX MINI TRUCK 12.5k firm Sat, 05 February 2005 00:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
price dropped $12 500 firm. Post pictures tomorrow.

bump Very Happy
chrishulbert
Regular

March 2003
Re: HILUX MINI TRUCK 12.5k firm Mon, 07 March 2005 05:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pics!
chrislux
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: HILUX MINI TRUCK 12.5k firm Mon, 07 March 2005 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my pictures wont fit on here??? I can email them, look at them on my computer etc. but it wont let me post them 'cos they are too big. Any way, price has dropped to $12,000. I need to sell asap. as i need a four door for my fiance and a little bub Smile I can be contacted about the hilux after 6pm on 02 63 642245
cheers,
chris

[Updated on: Mon, 07 March 2005 05:46]

SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: HILUX MINI TRUCK 12.5k firm Mon, 07 March 2005 06:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Open the image in Microsoft Paint and press Ctrl+W... Punch in say 75% in the vertical and horizontal fields to make the image smaller. If it's not enough press undo and try a smaller percentage.

Remember, if you still want to keep a large version of the images don't click save, click save-as as a different name. Wink
chrishulbert
Regular

March 2003
Re: HILUX MINI TRUCK 12.5k firm Mon, 07 March 2005 23:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Email me some pics ! chris.hulbert@gmail.com
static_bne
Newcomer

February 2005
Re: HILUX MINI TRUCK 12.5k firm Tue, 08 March 2005 04:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
email me pics mate : ) .. I have been looking around for one for a hile now : )

jamieking@tpg.com.au
MR KE70
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: HILUX MINI TRUCK 12.5k firm Tue, 08 March 2005 08:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
breeny_85@hotmail.com
chrislux
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: HILUX MINI TRUCK 12k firm With pics (but they are old) Fri, 11 March 2005 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump Smile
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: HILUX MINI TRUCK 12k firm With pics (but they are old) Fri, 11 March 2005 08:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry, I forgot to mention that when trying to reduce the filesize of images it is best to not use .bmp or .tiff images because they take up a lot of space. Try this...
Quote:

Open the image in Microsoft Paint and press Ctrl+W... Punch in say 75% in the vertical and horizontal fields to make the image smaller. If it's not enough press undo and try a smaller percentage.

Remember, if you still want to keep a large version of the images don't click save, click save-as as a different name.

...but when you click save-as choose jpeg as the filetype.
MR KE70
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: HILUX MINI TRUCK 12k firm With pics (but they are old) Sat, 12 March 2005 03:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
where u located
chrislux
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: HILUX MINI TRUCK 12k firm With pics (but they are old) Sat, 12 March 2005 03:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
In orange, nsw. But if some one is keen to see it i can meet them half way, lithgow or something
chrislux
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: HILUX MINI TRUCK 12k firm With pics BIG ONES :) Thu, 17 March 2005 22:56 Go to previous message
bump Very Happy
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:FS:AE92 Corolla
Next Topic:WTB: celica or rolla $3500. Bris
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Jun 3 22:10:24 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0074148178100586 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.