Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
one less commodore Fri, 11 March 2005 10:47 Go to next message
on the way home from uni last night on Blaxland road opposite the woolworths servo someone had run up the arse of a commodore big time, the commodore must of been stopped or quite slow in the left lane either turning into one of the driveways or stopping cos the person in front of them was. Anyway the Vs commodore seadn had been turned into a hatchback, honest the rear of the car started at the rear window, whatever hit mustn't of slowed down at all.
  Send a private message to this user    
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: one less commodore Fri, 11 March 2005 11:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Driving in a E46 M3 (test drive for work) , just cruising and pulled up to a orange monaro pretty new at a set of lights. Hew looked at the car and I leaned out my window and said " Wow , a 2 door commodore, do the kids fit in the back " The driver looked pretty angry at me and booted it down the road. I just continued on my road test laughing.
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: one less commodore Fri, 11 March 2005 11:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing I was sitting at the lights at anzac av and james st one night and this bogan in a VS V8 pulls up next too me and starts revving his motor and going on. I yell at him "what is it that slow you have too race 4 cylinders!" Laughing He must off got shitty with that! wound his window up and took off very quickly! dickhead Rolling Eyes
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: one less commodore Fri, 11 March 2005 14:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahahah a guy i know got chopped by a corolla tonight hahahhaha he was spewing that a sx corolla could kill his VR V6 Laughing
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: one less commodore Fri, 11 March 2005 15:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ah pushrod... i love em Smile
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: one less commodore Fri, 11 March 2005 19:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DiZ_ wrote on Fri, 11 March 2005 22:07

Driving in a E46 M3 (test drive for work) , just cruising and pulled up to a orange monaro pretty new at a set of lights. He looked at the car and I leaned out my window and said " Wow , a 2 door commodore, do the kids fit in the back "

Um, i dont get it?
joorsh
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: one less commodore Fri, 11 March 2005 22:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think you'll find Monaro owners like their cars being called "2 door Commodore's" just as much as Sprinter owners like their cars called "Corolla's" Smile
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: one less commodore Fri, 11 March 2005 22:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
But my sprinter is a corolla, its just that the aus-spec use zenki trueno rear lights...

You'll find thats the only place on the entire car that it read Sprinter...

Because we all know theres Corolla Levin's then Sprinter Trueno's...

[Updated on: Fri, 11 March 2005 22:37]

old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: one less commodore Fri, 11 March 2005 22:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
joorsh wrote on Sat, 12 March 2005 09:24

I think you'll find Monaro owners like their cars being called "2 door Commodore's" just as much as Sprinter owners like their cars called "Corolla's" Smile

Ah, thats what he meant
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: one less commodore Fri, 11 March 2005 23:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sprinters are corollas Rolling Eyes
GO THE GTS COROLLAs AND 2DOOr COMMODORES

[Updated on: Fri, 11 March 2005 23:37]

Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: one less commodore Mon, 14 March 2005 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
old_mr2 wrote on Sat, 12 March 2005 05:53

DiZ_ wrote on Fri, 11 March 2005 22:07

Driving in a E46 M3 (test drive for work) , just cruising and pulled up to a orange monaro pretty new at a set of lights. He looked at the car and I leaned out my window and said " Wow , a 2 door commodore, do the kids fit in the back "

Um, i dont get it?

The 'whore is a family car. Geddit? Wink
Bradelz
Regular

June 2004
Re: one less commodore Mon, 14 March 2005 13:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, why pay 50+ grand on a basic SS commodore only things that it has that the SS doesnt have is 2 Doors a couple of colours and a badge that says "Monaro" why waste 50+ grand on one? Beats me
Brad
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: one less commodore Mon, 14 March 2005 22:26 Go to previous message
Bradelz wrote on Mon, 14 March 2005 23:39

Yeah, why pay 50+ grand on a basic SS commodore only things that it has that the SS doesnt have is 2 Doors a couple of colours and a badge that says "Monaro" why waste 50+ grand on one? Beats me
Brad

I guess you have never driven one ? Rolling Eyes

An SS costs over $50k as well. Whether you think it is value is a subjective opinion, but having belted a VZ Monaro (an auto - yuck) through the Adelaide hills, they go pretty well.

Would I buy one ? No, and that is beacuse I don't have $50k. And the kids do fit in the back !!!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Making money through the internet...
Next Topic:Bonsai plants
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Jun 11 23:40:39 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0057590007781982 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.