Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Am I disgusting!!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
tomartom
Regular

June 2004
Am I disgusting!!! Fri, 18 March 2005 11:45 Go to next message
I took my wife out for a romantic icecream last week at Hungry Jacks. There we were sitting in a booth giving each other "love me eyes", I suddenly passed wind, hopefully no one would notice. Well the family in the booth (the other side to us) well the man gagged on his burger from the odour, and the kids started to complain. My wife disgusted left me there ALONE... what happened to faithfullness in all things. Also why I am having a B****, I asked a few months ago for my wife to have a look at my bottom just to check that things were ok, (I had some discomfort). Anyway she went hysterical. I would most certainly do it for her, and into old age I would do whatever is required.

Are my expectations too high..

tony
  Send a private message to this user    
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: Am I disgusting!!! Fri, 18 March 2005 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think they have a doctor for this kind of thing? Rolling Eyes
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Am I disgusting!!! Fri, 18 March 2005 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tomartom wrote on Fri, 18 March 2005 22:45

I took my wife out for a romantic icecream last week at Hungry Jacks. There we were sitting in a booth giving each other "love me eyes", I suddenly passed wind, hopefully no one would notice. Well the family in the booth (the other side to us) well the man gagged on his burger from the odour, and the kids started to complain. My wife disgusted left me there ALONE... what happened to faithfullness in all things. Also why I am having a B****, I asked a few months ago for my wife to have a look at my bottom just to check that things were ok, (I had some discomfort). Anyway she went hysterical. I would most certainly do it for her, and into old age I would do whatever is required.

Are my expectations too high..

tony

yes u are very disgusting go away and dont come back,

i think ur looking for bowlmods.org.au

NOLAN

[Updated on: Fri, 18 March 2005 11:55]

tomartom
Regular

June 2004
Re: Am I disgusting!!! Fri, 18 March 2005 11:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
easy on the love talk nolan, just a bit of humour, not something I do all the time just on the specified occassions. Put the stones away for the moment...

tony
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Am I disgusting!!! Fri, 18 March 2005 12:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tomartom wrote on Fri, 18 March 2005 22:59

easy on the love talk nolan, just a bit of humour, not something I do all the time just on the specified occassions. Put the stones away for the moment...

tony

ok il put them away FOR NOW,

dont give me an xcuse to get the stones out..

Razz

NOLAN
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Am I disgusting!!! Fri, 18 March 2005 12:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ARGH if you can find an orifice on the boy you wanna put your lips too, be my guest.
towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Am I disgusting!!! Sat, 19 March 2005 07:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BAH HAHAHA HAHA

Sometimes the shit is mad on the forum Laughing

Pun intended !
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: Am I disgusting!!! Sat, 19 March 2005 07:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh hell thats some funny shit!

love the quote from family guy Smile

this reminds me of a time in primary school, grade 5, i let one rip silently, and it was in the classroom with everyone moving around, it was soooo bad, i just giggled my arse off Laughing
ae80
Regular

August 2004
Re: Am I disgusting!!! Sat, 19 March 2005 09:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ViPeR_NiPPleX wrote on Sat, 19 March 2005 18:43

this reminds me of a time in primary school, grade 5, i let one rip silently, and it was in the classroom with everyone moving around, it was soooo bad, i just giggled my arse off Laughing

My hat goes off to Family Guy!!
Dale_ta22
Regular

September 2004
Re: Am I disgusting!!! Sat, 19 March 2005 13:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Don't forget about the Simpsons... Homer turning up the music to cover the smell on the test drive Laughing Laughing
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Am I disgusting!!! Sun, 20 March 2005 00:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing great work mate Laughing

I wouldnt ask my gf/wife to check my arse...there are doctors who do that sort of stuff Razz

"romantic icecream at hungry jacks....gagged on his burger" classic Laughing
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Am I disgusting!!! Sun, 20 March 2005 01:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol sick bastard Laughing
gorgan
Regular

November 2004
Re: Am I disgusting!!! Sun, 20 March 2005 03:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mate, i feel for you. i have a similar problem where when i eat a specific food (i dunno what it is) and if i fart i literally make myself and sometimes people around me rush to the toilet to vomit from the smells, and after i vomit i get headaches from the intensity of the smell. sometimes when unexpected it can really fuck up your perfect day Sad

but it only happens very rarely. maybe like 2 times a month. but its something to definately watch out for Razz
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Am I disgusting!!! Sun, 20 March 2005 05:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Smell whats at
Hungry Jacks!
Hungry Jacks!

Sorry very bad joke Very Happy
tomartom
Regular

June 2004
Re: Am I disgusting!!! Sun, 20 March 2005 05:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Here's the tip Gorgon,
I thinks you may react to acidic foods, in particular onion. The trouble is that onion in some cased is not digested very well and produces gas. Onion id used in 'packet' mixes as it is a regular food enhancer. Try cutting out the onion in your diet.

your health matters.....

ccc ching
tony
gorgan
Regular

November 2004
Re: Am I disgusting!!! Sun, 20 March 2005 05:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah but the thing is i dont eat much onion anyway, coz i dont like it at all and cant stand it. but very occasionally i would maybe eat a bit of onion coz i forgot its in my food, but yeah, i see what your saying.
h3ff44
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Am I disgusting!!! Sun, 20 March 2005 06:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ha ur not disgusting ur normal lol!

i drop my guts all over the shop... best doing it in shopping centres n walk off to the side of where u farrted n watch every ones looks on there face lol.....

yeah lunch times at school r borring.

dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Am I disgusting!!! Sun, 20 March 2005 06:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what you do is let off a silent killer in the middle of a large group of people in a shop or shopping centre Laughing
Just Half Steppin
Regular

Banned Again

March 2005
Re: Am I disgusting!!! Sun, 20 March 2005 09:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
funny
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: Am I disgusting!!! Sun, 20 March 2005 13:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
try this
http://www.big-boys.com/articles/fartpreach4.html
Shocked Shocked Confused
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Am I disgusting!!! Sun, 20 March 2005 13:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi-Ace wrote on Mon, 21 March 2005 00:01

try this
Shocked Shocked Confused

Laughing
Hirogen
Forums Junkie

July 2002
      WTF is a jabber?
Re: Am I disgusting!!! Sun, 20 March 2005 13:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ViPeR_NiPPleX wrote on Sat, 19 March 2005 18:43

I recall the time at my place James.

Me "oh dog damnit thats off"
James "Bahahahahahah"
Me "? huh?"
James "It was me!"
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: Am I disgusting!!! Mon, 21 March 2005 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I had you believing it was the dog Very Happy that was awesome... hehehehehehehe
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Am I disgusting!!! Fri, 25 March 2005 11:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

When you got married your vows include "for better or worse, in sickness and in health... blah blah, etc". That includes checking out your butthole in case there's a problem.

Do you have kids? If so, does she walk out on the little blighters when they shit their pants? Does she clean up their spew? If you don't have kids yet, then she's gonna be in for a big surprise. Smile

seeyuzz
river
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Am I disgusting!!! Fri, 25 March 2005 18:52 Go to previous message
Hi-Ace wrote on Mon, 21 March 2005 00:01

try this
Shocked Shocked Confused

hahahahaha
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Recommended DVDs to buy and hire?
Next Topic:Wetsuit Hire Sydney? Any ideas?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Jun 2 00:01:13 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0059471130371094 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.