Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » Opened my Tyre & Wheel shop! and selling my supra!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
japspec
Regular

May 2002
icon4.gif  Opened my Tyre & Wheel shop! and selling my supra! Sat, 30 November 2002 22:17 Go to next message

First I would like to say ( Nark ) I hope this dosen't contravene the advertising guidelines on the forum as I have been a toymods poster well before I ever thought I'd get my shop up and going. But after a LOT of hard work "North Shore Rims & tyres" is open for business!!!! I would like to give all Toymods members a genuine 5% discount on all stock.
If any of have bought Dec issue of Fast Fours which came out last Thursday you would have seen a leaflet drop out of the mag. This is my shop, I've been wanting to do this for a while, and about 4 weeks ago was the turning point in which a number of things just fell into place.
Of cause it all depends on the consumers as to how long I stay in business. It's still early days, but so far the responce has been good, I will hopefully be fitting a set of 20" Sybre's to an XR6 on Wednesday and a set of 19" on the same persons Astina, It will be interesting!
Unfortunatly I have to sell one of my beloved GA70 supras. I have put it in a few papers but no one has even come down to look at it. I'm sure if they did I would have sold it by now! So now I just have to get rid of it, I desperatly need to pay some bills. I'm going to post it in the 4 sale section. I put it in the paper for $13,000 but anyone from toymods can now just give me an offer, it just has to go hell or high water!
So go out and get your fast fours mag and look for the flyer.
Do you think we need to make a secret toymods handshake so I know it's realy you guys if you come to the shop?!

Cheers
  Send a private message to this user    
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Opened my Tyre & Wheel shop! and selling my supra! Sun, 01 December 2002 04:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Firstly, congratulations on opening your buisness... I hope it all goes well for you...

Now for the discounts... Laughing Laughing Laughing ... Hehehe...

What are the details of your shop??? Like phone number, address and that...

Thanks and once again, congratulations...
japspec
Regular

May 2002
Re: Opened my Tyre & Wheel shop! and selling my supra! Sun, 01 December 2002 05:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message

North Shore Rims & Tyres

Warehouse 20A 175 Gibbes St
Chatswood NSW 2067
02 988 22 500
Open 7 days......speaking of which I have to get back on the floor!!!

Thanks mate

rollaboy
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Opened my Tyre & Wheel shop! and selling my supra! Sun, 01 December 2002 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You don't have a website up yet do you??
I live so far away from any good performance car shops and would maybe purchase products off you if i could see what stock u had.
Thanks Brett
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Opened my Tyre & Wheel shop! and selling my supra! Sun, 01 December 2002 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So mate, what's your name, so we know who to ask for?
I'm pretty desperate for some new wheels & tyres, I'll prolly stop by tomorrow. What time are you open until on sundays?
Ta mate!
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
icon14.gif  Re: Opened my Tyre & Wheel shop! and selling my supra! Sun, 01 December 2002 09:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i will come in and buy some tyres for my celica if you give adrian the JOB, he will be a great salesman and very reliable an prompt.
JUZZO
japspec
Regular

May 2002
Re: Opened my Tyre & Wheel shop! and selling my supra! Sun, 01 December 2002 11:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message

My names Brayden, you can ask for myself or speak with Simon who also works in the shop.

I haven't got a website up and going yet, pretty sad seing my brother is a computer programer, but I will get one soon.

Juzzo, as soon as I can afford to put on more employees I will.

I'm usually at work until 6pm everyday of the week so just give us a call if you need anything.

Cheers
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Opened my Tyre & Wheel shop! and selling my supra! Sun, 01 December 2002 11:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't think you will need to do the secret handshake...

You will be able to recognise us by the "Toymods" stickers that are on members cars...
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Opened my Tyre & Wheel shop! and selling my supra! Sun, 01 December 2002 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ohhh, and also, do you do wheel alignments???

If so, how much for Toymodders???

Thanks man...

Your shop is like 10 mins max from my house... Cool... So when I pop a tyre doing something silly, I'll be able to take a short drive to get a new one Laughing Laughing Laughing ...

Just one question aswell... Have you laid any marks on Short Street yet??? It's the burnout street behind Holden...
Youngy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Opened my Tyre & Wheel shop! and selling my supra! Sun, 01 December 2002 12:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Congrats Brayden,

Hope it all goes very well for you. Do you deal in Khumo tires by any chance.

Cheers.
Nchalada
Occasional Poster

September 2002

Re: Opened my Tyre & Wheel shop! and selling my supra! Sun, 01 December 2002 13:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Brayden, if ya like I can get ya a website for the mo.

Tony
willwal98
Regular

May 2002

Re: Opened my Tyre & Wheel shop! and selling my supra! Mon, 02 December 2002 04:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
would you be able to email me a price for a set of 4 superlites (15") for an ra23? I live in QLD and just really want a comparison but if were heaps cheaper I would travel or get em posted, they don't weigh much anyhow Smile. email to willwal98@hotmail.com
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Opened my Tyre & Wheel shop! and selling my supra! Mon, 02 December 2002 06:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Youngy
kumhos go off!
go the ecsta supra!
YOGI8U
Regular

May 2002

Re: Opened my Tyre & Wheel shop! and selling my supra! Mon, 02 December 2002 08:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good luck with the shop!!could you please price me a set of 255x40x17 tyres??
thank you very much and i hope it will be a pleasure doing business with you!!
seb_ae82
Occasional Poster

May 2002
Re: Opened my Tyre & Wheel shop! and selling my supra! Tue, 03 December 2002 02:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you do the road legal track tyre stuff? Like Dunlop D01, Falken Azenis, Bridgestone 540S, Yokohama Advan?
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Opened my Tyre & Wheel shop! and selling my supra! Wed, 04 December 2002 23:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Japspec,

Mate your right this does conflict with the Toymods Comercial advertising rules but hey we don't have a wheel and tire place onboard yet so we can let this post slide for now Smile

Drop me an email to rod@toymods.org.au if you want to get the shops details up on the sponsors page with an agreed discount off RRP to Toymodders. Smile

Otherwise I'll chat to you once the beast is on the road if you deal with Dragway at all. I need some new outer billets made for my rims ! Smile

BTW whats your real name ? Are you actually a Toymods Member or a Forums goer ? Just curious Smile
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Opened my Tyre & Wheel shop! and selling my supra! Fri, 06 December 2002 07:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dropped in to Braydens store at the beggining of the week, & I'd like to say he's been heaps helpful, going out of his way to find (or at least look for Smile) some wheels in the right offset to fit my car. If anyone needs tyres or wheels Brayden has my recommendation.

BTW Brayden, you might have seen the pic of the wheel with the big chunk taken out of it? Looks like I'll definitely need a new set now. Once I find out the deal with insurance I'll be in touch.
GTI16V
Regular

May 2002
Re: Opened my Tyre & Wheel shop! and selling my supra! Sat, 07 December 2002 04:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you sell Bridgestone if so can you get me a price on g# 195/50/15 please.Email me at pah@engineer.com

Regards
japspec
Regular

May 2002
Re: Opened my Tyre & Wheel shop! and selling my supra! Sat, 07 December 2002 09:20 Go to previous message

Thetoyman:

As Joel has posted up my names Brayden. I first found my way onto the forums about 8 months ago while trying to trick up my Mk3 supra, everyone was realy helpful and I've stuck ever since.
Thanks for not caning my post. As for the dragways I haven't got them on the floor but I can probably do you a good price, might just take a few days to complete. As for the advertising I will let you know. Thanks

Joel:

Thanks for the complement. With business still a little slow I have plenty of time to play around a bit so it's no problem to test out stuff, it's kind of a hobby too.
Yes I saw the pic's, doh!. What a bastard! When you ready to start trying some more wheels just let me know.

GTi16V:
Just sent you an email mate
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:microtech mt-4 software
Next Topic:in need of a cheap exhaust place
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Jun 8 22:04:12 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0057268142700195 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.