Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
roids70
Regular

April 2005
T-18 Manual book for reparing Mon, 04 April 2005 01:54 Go to next message
Does anyone have or know were i can get a 1981 toyota T-18 Car manual so i can repair the engine and for the whole car if posible

Thanx
  Send a private message to this user    
gearb0x
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: T-18 Manual book for reparing Mon, 04 April 2005 03:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
have fun finding one, you may be able to get a haynes type one from the USA that covers the TE72 corolla (same thing) but to my knowledge no haynes like one was made for T-18's in aust

Best bet would be a factory workshop manual which pop up on ebay rarely. I have a copy of the factory body manual which i got off ebay, interesting reading but only covers body and electrical
roids70
Regular

April 2005
Re: T-18 Manual book for reparing Mon, 04 April 2005 04:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i realy need all the books if posible well thanx for that now i know were i can at least search for one
Spence
Regular

January 2005
Re: T-18 Manual book for reparing Mon, 04 April 2005 08:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i did a search when i had my t18 and the only book i found was called toyota corolla rwd 79-85 or something but it had a pic of a t18 on the front. can't remember if it was a haynes or not. i'll have another look for ya.
Spence
Spence
Regular

January 2005
Re: T-18 Manual book for reparing Mon, 04 April 2005 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
k found it on www.amazon.com:
Toyota Corolla Rwd Automotive Repair Manual, No. 961: 1980-1987 (Haynes Automotive Repair Manual Series)
hope this will help dunno if its american or not.
Spence
roids70
Regular

April 2005
Re: T-18 Manual book for reparing Mon, 04 April 2005 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanx thats a hell of alot of help thanx very much, and if u found out if anybody has any or and dont need them and more or know were i can get some let me know
thanx
roids70
Regular

April 2005
Re: T-18 Manual book for reparing Mon, 04 April 2005 09:13 Go to previous message
thanx thats a hell of alot of help thanx very much, and if u found out if anybody has any or and dont need them and more or know were i can get some let me know
thanx
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:suggest a good thread repairer guy
Next Topic:Please help in finding stolen car
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Jun 11 08:21:28 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0040669441223145 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.