Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
YOGI8U
Regular

May 2002

Summernats 16 Fri, 29 November 2002 05:50 Go to next message
so....who coming?
i have a camping site available for anyone wanting to crash, but i need to know in advance who's coming!
you are all welcome to come and enjoy the maddest boyz weekend away!
hope to see some of you down there again!
p.s the dyno is in for a hiding this year!
  Send a private message to this user    
dcving
Regular

May 2002

Re: Summernats 16 Sat, 30 November 2002 06:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill be down there yogi, my car wont be. Where staying at a motel down the road tho.
ill see you down there Cool Cool Cool
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
icon14.gif  Re: Summernats 16 Sat, 30 November 2002 08:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
might be able to organise some boyz, all very interested to go. CHEERS.
JUZZO Shocked
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Summernats 16 Sun, 01 December 2002 05:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dag namit... I'm going to Coffs for Holidays on the 4th... Oh well... Just take some good pics for me...

Justin, if you go, make sure you take the digi cam and get some awesome shots for me...
Teenz
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Summernats 16 Sun, 01 December 2002 13:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yogi,

Quote:

you are all welcome to come and enjoy the maddest boyz weekend away!

Can someone please explain why this is a boys weekend????

I think that now that my car is almost finished I should be aloud to go too. Joking.....I will just kick boy butt at home.

If Rod thinks that he is taking my car - he can think again.....

Hugs

ra23celicachick
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Summernats 16 Sun, 01 December 2002 21:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm with Teenz. Who said it's just a boys weekend!
I love the nats, I go to the easter nats every year cause they're just down the road from me! Very Happy

Can't go this year to summer nats cause I've got that time off work to be working on my project. Sad
YOGI8U
Regular

May 2002

Re: Summernats 16 Mon, 02 December 2002 06:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
give us a brack!
Its the only time of the year when the guys can get together and be men without the constant *&^$#(*$^!($%%)()!@$ from there ^%%(*%(&$()* and be them selves!
my surggestion to you ladies is to find your own fun and leave us alone for three days!!
Is that to much to ask for??

Teenz-- you know full well Rod wont be taking your car to the nats....he will have broken something by then!
hope to see you on the weekend!
HSV_gal
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Summernats 16 Mon, 02 December 2002 06:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Awwww... Yogi,
dat not nice!
I won't be going I don't think, But still... we have to keep you boys under some sort of control!

Teenz
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Summernats 16 Mon, 02 December 2002 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Its the only time of the year when the guys can get together and be men without the constant *&^$#(*$^!($%%)()!@$ from there ^%%(*%(&$()* and be them selves!

Oh my God.....what alot of hogs wallop! Very Happy

I hope Teresa reads this Yogi.

As for men being themselves - I would rather them do it at Summernats I suppose than in my garage or backyard. Very Happy

Quote:

Teenz-- you know full well Rod wont be taking your car to the nats....he will have broken something by then!

He won't be breaking it - because he is not allowed to drive it unless under supervision from me!

See you on the weekend....

Hugs

ra23celicachick
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Summernats 16 Mon, 02 December 2002 21:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That's a load of crap Yogi. Why can't chicks go and have fun? The only guys that will have issues with chicks going are the ones that are whipped. It is too much to ask for us to find our own fun. You know that we do find these things fun so why the hell shouldn't we go. Just to make the guys happy! I don't think so.
Teenz
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Summernats 16 Mon, 02 December 2002 23:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ra23celicachick,

I totally agree with you - the way Yogi is talking - you would think that GUYS are the only people with performance cars!

Not So!

PS - I still love you Yogi!
ra23celicachick
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Summernats 16 Tue, 03 December 2002 00:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I know a lot more about cars than some of my male friends! My car has more balls than many of my male friends cars! Razz

Nothing sounds better then a big V8 doing circle work! Very Happy

I spend my entire easter weekend smelling the sweet smell of smoke off tires at the easter nats! And in the group that I go with there are often more girls there than guys!

I know plenty of guys who wish their girlfriends were more interested in cars.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Summernats 16 Tue, 03 December 2002 00:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not that i really know.... but i think what Yogi was trying to say was to let the boys be silly buggers for a few days without their respective "mature half" to stop them from being silly buggers. Cool

I know that when my girlfriend is around and im being a silly bugger im ALWAYS getting pulled into line. Razz Sometimes i just want to be 15 again!
No wait.... i do act like im 15.... i just want to do so and not get frowned upon and told im an idiot constantly Very Happy

[Updated on: Tue, 03 December 2002 00:37]

Teenz
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Summernats 16 Tue, 03 December 2002 02:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ra23celicachick,

Quote:

I know plenty of guys who wish their girlfriends were more interested in cars.

I could not have said it better, considering I am the wife of the President of this club you would think that he would know by now that I am just as much into cars as he is!

Of course, I am the sensible half of this marriage, and the one with all their points on their licence. Very Happy

We might have to look at a female presence at these types of events..... after all we would have a sh#t load of guys to perve on too. It is a male dominated sport! Evil or Very Mad

ra23celicachick
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Summernats 16 Tue, 03 December 2002 02:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
One of the many advantages of the sport, it's a great perv!

If the boys want their time together all the girls should get together. Just like with the V8 Touring cars. They have the girls club at each event!

I guess with my group of friends there is fairly even numbers of boys and girls. We all go out and be silly buggers and all laugh at each other. None of the girls actually stop their b/f. Most of the time they're there to support their drinking or crazy driving
HSV_gal
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Summernats 16 Tue, 03 December 2002 03:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Man I really picked the wrong time to have a baby didn't I.
hey girls... Since it is very unlikely that I will be able to make it this year... I want plenty of those perve pic's. Smile

[Updated on: Tue, 03 December 2002 03:18]

alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Summernats 16 Tue, 03 December 2002 05:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my girl friend is telling me she wants to go to summer nats..

i cant really say NO you aint goin so i just told her the truth

u will be constantly harrassed by toothless dunk yobos smokin "wiinnie reds" callin out "SHOW US UR TITS LOVE" or another line like "GET EM OUT, DONT BE SHY"

so this is why its kind of a "boys" thing.. because us guys cant handle our other halfs being treated in such a way...

yes... so enough bull shit.

summer nats is cool.. i enjoy it... and thas good enough for me!
ra23celicachick
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Summernats 16 Tue, 03 December 2002 05:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My b/f doesn't mind it when guys yell that stuff out at me cause it's like saying suck shit I'm with her and you're not. Yes I know it's a bit odd but he doesn't complain.

And I have on the odd occasion lifted my top after having those things yelled at me. The reaction is priceless!

I can't make it though cause I'll be working on my car. I want to get her painted by the middle of January. A nice 21st present for myself
trent_kershaw
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Summernats 16 Wed, 04 December 2002 01:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Girls tend to be safe as long as they keep off the back of the trucks and utes, and are with guys at all times.

The fact is, the guys get drunk, continuously yell "TITTIES!!!!" and many of them try to cop a grope of the girls on the back of the trucks. This is not a place that I would ever want my girlfriend to be, and luckily she feels the same way.

a couple of years ago there was a young teenager (14?) on the back of a HZ and I saw her get groped by some dirty bastard. Anyway, long story short, I almost started a brawl, the guyy was taken away by security, and I haven't been back since.

Of course I'm sure that everyone is aware that Rape has been a regular occurence there as well

I'm very glad that they banned alcohol being brought into the venue. I hope this has changed the feel of the place at least a little.

Just my two cents worth. Sorry

edit: grammar

[Updated on: Wed, 04 December 2002 01:16]

YOGI8U
Regular

May 2002

Re: Summernats 16 Wed, 04 December 2002 02:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lets make it easy for everyone!

If you dont like it, then dont go!

If you have had a bad experiace at summernats, to bad for you everyone does, its how you deal with it that makes the difference!

If you want to go and need a camp site then let me know!

I dont care who turns up, but iam not baby sitting girls (again!)

It is the only time of year where my friends and myself can enjoy our hobby in its purist form and yes tess does know!

So if your coming lets see a show of hands!

ra23celicachick
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Summernats 16 Wed, 04 December 2002 05:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
but if you look at the chicks that it happens to they are usually dressed like total tarts and are asking for it.

And if you're a chick and into cars you already know what's coming to you at these events so don't need to be baby sat, we're already prepared for it.

Won't be at summernats, easternats I'll see you's there.
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: Summernats 16 Wed, 04 December 2002 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
we will have the 702+hp at the wheels comdomdoor down there and are taking the race car transporter{ same as a supercar transporter} which is aircond so keep and eye out for me and say hi and if your really nice ill let you inside to cool down from the heat!haha
mick
YOGI8U
Regular

May 2002

Re: Summernats 16 Wed, 04 December 2002 11:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ra23celicachick!
I know exactly want you mean..last year this girl wouldnt give me the time of day until she saw my car parked at our camp site, then she was all over me!(dopy bitch!)

Another girl and her friend who i know, go down and stay at the "James Court hotel" over the summernats and never step foot into the summernats grounds!
Teenz
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Summernats 16 Wed, 04 December 2002 21:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yogi,

Quote:

I dont care who turns up, but iam not baby sitting girls (again!)

That is one thing I definately don't need and that is to be baby sat!

It really sounds like a male testosterone event, so Rod is more than welcome to go and be a "BOY" for the duration.

I will stay at home, I do not want to see Mr Snuffalufagus (private joke Yogi knows what I mean) anyway.

Hugs

PS I Prefer Mr Fireman anyway Yogi......
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Summernats 16 Thu, 05 December 2002 02:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yogi,

Dude I'll be down there for sure just not 100% sure what days or if it will be for the whole week yet Smile No car tho Sad
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Summernats 16 Thu, 05 December 2002 11:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there! One of the very few benefits of living in Canberra & having an interest in cars. Now we need some workshops & a decent racetrack so we dont have to keep trekking up to Sydney!

RA23CelicaChick: thats the first time i've ever heard a girl say that another girl was 'asking for it'

cya there.
ra23celicachick
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Summernats 16 Thu, 05 December 2002 21:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well it annoys me when you see all these 15 year olds walking around in tiny singlet tops, tight white pants and their make up looks like they've used a compresser and spray gun to put it on, and then they get upset when someone whistles at them or makes a pass at them.

A quote from a good friend of mine "Mothers don't have to worry about what their daughters are wearing these days, it's what they're not wearing that's the problem."
HSV_gal
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Summernats 16 Thu, 05 December 2002 21:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ra23celicachick.

that quote is so very true...
YOGI8U
Regular

May 2002

Re: Summernats 16 Sun, 08 December 2002 03:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sooo... After last nights xmas dinner who is keen to go now?
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Summernats 16 Sun, 08 December 2002 06:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oooh, I dare say I'll be keen. Very Happy
I only have the thursday fri off, buT I may take the w'end off too. Not that I have a car to get there atm, but I doubt that's gonna be a tough problem.

Now who else is keen?

TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Summernats 16 Mon, 09 December 2002 23:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm with Joel and say I pretty Keen to go down to the nats.

Same deal though ive got thursday and friday off might hit the boss up for Sat to. Should be good give the old crown a run.
gary
Occasional Poster

June 2002
Re: Summernats 16 Tue, 10 December 2002 09:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey rod and yogi. rember me? (the sussex fella)

you both owe me beer! Shocked Very Happy

so i'll be there to re-claim Shocked Razz Very Happy

it wont be in a little 4 banger though......... Smile
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Summernats 16 Tue, 10 December 2002 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i wanna go there for the soul purpose of seein yogi's car kick some ass on the dyno

so ill be there
MaNGeW
Forums Junkie

Formerly TRD_RoLLa

May 2002
Re: Summernats 16 Tue, 10 December 2002 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im keen on goin too.
See ya down there i guess
YOGI8U
Regular

May 2002

Re: Summernats 16 Fri, 13 December 2002 04:19 Go to previous message
ATT: all interested people!
we will be camping on the right hand side of the dyno hall, behind Gary Myers tent.
Just look for the campervan truck with the graphics on the side. We will be using it as our base camp for the summernats!

One of the Wollongong street machine club guys is bringing down his PS2 and XBOX for everyone to play, we also have a collection of car orientated movies for everyone to watch!
There will be a BBQ and hopefully we will have the lounge sorted out by then as well!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Please sign Petition to try and stop new SEVS laws.
Next Topic:Opions on HKS EVC III boost controller
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Jun 1 23:30:58 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0064699649810791 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.