Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Tech & Conversions » 20v head on 4A-GZE?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
1G-GTE KE70
Regular

December 2004
20v head on 4A-GZE? Fri, 15 April 2005 05:44 Go to next message
Just doing some research for my next drift beast project. Turbo 20v 4A-GTE (bored, stroked, ported and polished you name it i'll do it) in a KE70

It will be a track only car so it won't be registered for road use (That will be for my MZ20 Soarer )

anyways I was wondering if it is possible to fit a 20v 4A-GE head onto a 4A-GZE bottom end?

Thanks for your help.

I will keep you guys posted as to the progress of this project. It probably won't be in action till the end of the year (well the engine bit, the car body modifying will be but)

Thanks
  Send a private message to this user    
Johnny
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 20v head on 4A-GZE? Fri, 15 April 2005 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes.
ROLLA GTi
Regular

September 2003
Re: 20v head on 4A-GZE? Fri, 15 April 2005 13:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes, but why ? also what stroker are you planning to use ?
joecoolmk2
Regular

June 2004
Re: 20v head on 4A-GZE? Fri, 15 April 2005 14:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i f this is gonna be a drifter i would get good valves, otherwise you'll burn them out very quickly.
1G-GTE KE70
Regular

December 2004
Re: 20v head on 4A-GZE? Sat, 16 April 2005 02:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes as i've said everything that can be done will be done. it will be a custom made stroker obviously. but a few people have also said if i'm going to custom do this stuff then i should just start with a 20v and work on that instead of the GZE.

the reason i am putting a 20v head on a gze is because the 20v heads are better than stock gze ones meaning i can get more power out of the engine.

EDIT:

what I could also do is put the 20v head on a 7A-FE and get forged internals etc for that as it's already a 1.8l engine. but I'm not sure what I'm going to do at the moment.

[Updated on: Sat, 16 April 2005 05:46]

Johnny
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 20v head on 4A-GZE? Sat, 16 April 2005 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

it will be a custom made stroker obviously

To give you a head start... tryhttp://www.speedracersportscars.com.au/
These are a great looking package and quiet a few people I know have recommended and use this kit... I'm thinking of buying one too now.
Rukas
Regular

June 2005
Re: 20v head on 4A-GZE? Sun, 03 July 2005 01:23 Go to previous message
hey i no this is a bit of an old fourm but yeh
if i put my 20v head onto a 4agze wil the pistons hit the valves??? because the pistons only have the groves for 4 valves..
Where can i get pistons for the 20v head but that will go into the gze (lower compersion pistons)
Thanks
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:1j turbo
Next Topic:truck turbo?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Jun 11 13:21:50 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0045750141143799 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.