Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » TA22 made it to Gods's Country!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
justinharwoodran
Regular

May 2002
TA22 made it to Gods's Country! Thu, 12 December 2002 05:43 Go to next message
Hey Guys,long time no chat. Well things have been really busy. I've relocated to Brisbane, finished up with the navy and finally started to kick back and enjoy life. I’ve driven up three cars including the mighty Celica! No real damage on the trip up apart from a broken bolt that hold the air cleaner on. Most importantly it was a stone chip free journey! All I need now is QLD rego.
Things up here bloody rock, I have a new job, bought a new house, have a big pool and the beer is cold! Rego is cheap and get this, people actually speak to you in the street and you can leave the windows down while you duck in and grab bread and milk!
See you on the road boys!

Justin

SYDNEY - the worst four years of my life, nothing but hard work, multiple arseholes and stress. Way too expensive, with a big lack of dirt cheap available Celica parts. Shitty roads, massive traffic jams, ridiculous crime, and way too many you know what’s! To all those that plan on staying enjoy the big mortgages, expensive rego and insurance costs and lack of safety in general. Enjoy the expensive fuel, green slips, dirty trains, tolls, RTA and rude pricks. Suckers, pass me another beer!
  Send a private message to this user    
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: TA22 made it to Gods's Country! Thu, 12 December 2002 06:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What part of Brisbane are you living in?
sbyder
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: TA22 made it to Gods's Country! Thu, 12 December 2002 06:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
justinharwoodran wrote on Thu, 12 December 2002 16:43

people actually speak to you in the street and you can leave the windows down while you duck in and grab bread and milk!

I still wouldn't leave your beast unattended! There are a55holes evrywhere just waiting to get their hands on some RAW TOYOTA POWER! You can never be too carefull! anywhere!

Nway, welcome to QLD, glad to have another beast among us! Smile be that the car or the person, haha.

Thanks
Ben
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: TA22 made it to Gods's Country! Thu, 12 December 2002 07:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Welcome to Brisbane and enjoy your stay Very Happy Laughing

I hope your weren't serious about leaving your windows down while you are away from your car? I really dont reccommend this!

Anyway maybe i'll see you around sometime!
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: TA22 made it to Gods's Country! Thu, 12 December 2002 07:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sine u guys are up that way
When i was at skoolies i saw about 3 shmick as old skool celicas

the 2 that stuck in my mind was this orangey-yellow (?i think?) TA22......saw it about 3 times.....the one time i saw the driver it was a chick

oh and i can NOT forget this WHITE TA22 with a custom made body kit and the back of it looked absolutely pimping !!!

has some funky custom design for the taillight surrounds

Anyone seen these

Ta
Mani
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
icon10.gif  Re: TA22 made it to Gods's Country! Thu, 12 December 2002 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my little celica is going up that way at christmas, im going north with my girlfriend to the sunshine coast. seeya boys cruising.
JUZZO
Remedy
Regular

August 2002

Re: TA22 made it to Gods's Country! Thu, 12 December 2002 13:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gods Country?

Queensland.....PPFFFFFTTTTTT!!!!!!

Yeah Right. Laughing

Everyone knows that The Shire is Gods country!

there no room for arguments here either. Its just a fact.

Deal with it!
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: TA22 made it to Gods's Country! Fri, 13 December 2002 03:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah the mighty shire, with a direct phoneline to god!

[Updated on: Fri, 13 December 2002 03:30]

White4AGE
Regular

July 2002
Re: TA22 made it to Gods's Country! Wed, 18 December 2002 01:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You can bet your arse the Shire is the REAL God's Country!! Whats that God, you want a coldie? Of course i'd never give you a shitty Four X, they only serve that up north!! Did you know they tried to call up there God's country, hahahahahahahaha, yup thats a good one!! Laughing
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: TA22 made it to Gods's Country! Wed, 18 December 2002 03:21 Go to previous message
lol... god's country!!!
im not even from the shire.. and i know its god's country!!

i like sydney's lack of arrogance... we have ignorance instead!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:crown stud pattern
Next Topic:LAND SPEED RECORD
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Jun 6 15:30:15 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.16675901412964 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.