Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » bought a r32 skyline gtr home last night. very fast of the mark!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
bought a r32 skyline gtr home last night. very fast of the mark! Sat, 14 December 2002 22:23 Go to previous message
we now own a r32 gtr at the workshop. goes hard for a nissan!haha
it has jap computer,aftermarket cooler, etc etc , coilovers, etc etc. it is awsome of the mark. bought it home and as i live 130km from work got to give it a good workout as its a 260km{haha sorry for those like me that cant add!} return trip. around the bendy's i dont think it would be possable to lose it in the dry, i hit some corners at very very high speed and just kept it nailed to the floor and she took it without the slightest hit of wheel noise. it was amazing to see that the v8 commodore that had ago was well behind over just 100 meters. god i want my chaser, it wont beat the gtr of the mark but it will claw back over 150km\h:).
if you ever get the chance to drive a gtr jump at it as i know im going to take our one home and away asmuch as possable for the hell of it.
mick
p.s before people start yes i know its not a toyota and i know it 4x4 thats why its quick of the mark and around the bendys etc im just passing on another experience of another type of car for those that havnt yet had the chance to drive one.

[Updated on: Sat, 14 December 2002 22:25]

Send a private message to this user    

SubjectPosterDate
Read Message   bought a r32 skyline gtr home last night. very fast of the mark!  kingmickSat, 14 December 2002 22:23
Read Message   Re: bought a r32 skyline gtr home last night. very fast of the mark! juzzo84Sun, 15 December 2002 03:52
Read Message   Re: bought a r32 skyline gtr home last night. very fast of the mark! tanmanTue, 17 December 2002 05:41
Previous Topic:Voice your support against the new import laws.
Next Topic:Asians

Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Jun 21 05:57:17 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0033450126647949 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.