Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
ben_ra23
Regular

May 2002

TA22 Shell for sale Sun, 29 December 2002 11:26 Go to next message
A mate of mine here in Adelaide has a TA22 shell for sale....

He has had it for 2 years, and unless i buy it........It will be for sale, Not a spot of rust anywhere, Not a dent anywhere, this thing is all ready for paint, Primed, rubbed, rubbed and rubbed more, beleive me, it is DEAD smooth

Grrr if only it were an RA 23 id buy another one in an instant

Ben

PS: i think he is after about $400?

Ben
  Send a private message to this user    
inferno
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: TA22 Shell for sale Sun, 29 December 2002 11:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi Ben_VP, hows it going mate?

just qurious how complete this shell is (wheels, motor, seats, etc)? I might need a celica for my spare engine.

what is it with you and RA23s???? Rolling Eyes
celicamad85
Forums Junkie

Banned member

May 2002

Re: TA22 Shell for sale Sun, 29 December 2002 23:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
g'day this sounds pretty good, is there any chance of some pics ?..i might to tee up somebody to come have a look as im in brisbane

hey rob im not taking it out from under you dude, you have first choice !

cheers
wayne
inferno
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: TA22 Shell for sale Mon, 30 December 2002 02:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats cool wayne, I don't really have the space for it anyway Sad .

I could take some digi photos of it if you want but, thats if ben hasn't already taken some shots.
celicamad85
Forums Junkie

Banned member

May 2002

Re: TA22 Shell for sale Mon, 30 December 2002 03:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that would be awesome rob as i wont get to see it in person until it gets here !........thats if it hasnt beed sold already

i got a spare 2tg sitting here with no home Confused
ben_ra23
Regular

May 2002

Re: TA22 Shell for sale Tue, 31 December 2002 04:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmmm ra23's = Killer bigger shape.engine bay, Plus a killer range of engines ala 18RG Smile

Ben

PS: ill try and get some pics for u guys soon k.
inferno
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: TA22 Shell for sale Tue, 31 December 2002 06:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RA23s=heavy, big, ugly. need a 2L just to get the wheels rolling. drop in a turbo or worked DOHC and you'll be able to keep up with a twin cam TA22 Twisted Evil . only RA23s i like are with big phat 1GGTEs under the bonnet.

but maybe i'm a little biased.

[Updated on: Tue, 31 December 2002 07:20]

frozenwarp
Regular

September 2002
icon10.gif  Re: TA22 Shell for sale Fri, 03 January 2003 03:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ben i am very iterested in this shell and i would like to check it out as soon as possible that is if it hasn't been sold already. So would you please be able to give me the guys phone nuber so i can organise to go look at it. you can either contact me via reply or pm or if ya wan't ya can call me on 0409998565 and if u'd prefer you can just give him my number and get him to contact me.

Thanks heaps, Brad
Snyper
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: TA22 Shell for sale Sat, 04 January 2003 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm be nice to have another celica laying round home.. hehe, and as for the RA23 bit, what about TA23's Rob ?? cmon, you know they're practically the same except with a smaller engine in them and yet I know of one that pulls away from your TA22 with great ease..... hehe....
BTW, did ya like my little drift style out of the pool hall the other night... don't worry if you were scared cos I was too. *lol*
hehe
and like I always say bout the **23's, we got the inches where it really counts....
Brendon
ben_ra23
Regular

May 2002

Re: TA22 Shell for sale Mon, 06 January 2003 04:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If u guys are seriously interested, PM me and ills end u his numba!

Hey i used to LURVE my 18rg ok!

Lol only wish me, rob and brendan had lined all 3 of the fuckers up at least once!!!! Grrrrr

Can still line up now if u want?

Cheers
Ben_5ltr (lol)
inferno
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: TA22 Shell for sale Mon, 06 January 2003 06:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ben: haha yeah sure i'll be in for a line up, just give me one more month to finish off some "fine tuning".... Cool

brendon: i was thinking how i rarely use the boot anymore, you could have taken it with u. i was taking off slow so i didn't look like a try hard, then i hear you reving it up behind me Shocked
if i could i would, but i can't so i'll just pretend my car has balls at the moment... its making this funny buzzing sound, maybe its supercharged...lol

celicamad85: if your still interested i could check it out for ya?

rob
frozenwarp
Regular

September 2002
icon10.gif  Re: TA22 Shell for sale Mon, 06 January 2003 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well fellas i'm going to check out the car in the next couple of days so once i've seen it i'll bring yas up to date on how complete it is. by the way if it's good as Ben says it is i hope to get it. Hope i'm not stepping on anyone's toes.
ben_ra23
Regular

May 2002

Re: TA22 Shell for sale Tue, 07 January 2003 00:00 Go to previous message
Hehehe Great! Now i have like 24 hours to decide wether i go and get a TA22 shell....... I want it, But have no where to store it Sad

Doh!

Ben
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Un-finished 4age ke20 $1500
Next Topic:RA40 - For Sale
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Jun 7 18:10:39 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.10157680511475 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.