Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
IDA driftday 28/5/05 whos going Thu, 26 May 2005 00:07 Go to next message
just like to know who is going to wakefield this saturday for the drift day, i am thinking of coming to spectate and just wanna get an idea if its worth going. I won't be taking my camera though.
  Send a private message to this user    
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: IDA driftday 28/5/05 whos going Thu, 26 May 2005 02:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks like some of us from Canberra are heading up. Mostly spectators, some will have a slide by the look of things so far.

We will be easy to spot, just look for a bunch of guys that are almost too good looking and that will be us Laughing
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: IDA driftday 28/5/05 whos going Thu, 26 May 2005 02:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm might be good to meet you, some of your posts are hilarious see a light blue corona in the car park with a toymods sticker on it and a corona extra one of the right side that me. Oh and for a laugh my bitchy arsed sister has put i love driftin on the roof and hoon on the other side, its got heaps of dirt on it from going out to oran park.
I might still bring my camera along and get a couple of pics nothing major though. I met a couple of CCG ppl at the easter toymods event will be good to meet some more.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: IDA driftday 28/5/05 whos going Thu, 26 May 2005 02:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke382TG wrote on Thu, 26 May 2005 12:23

Looks like

We will be easy to spot, just look for a bunch of guys that are almost too good looking and that will be us Laughing

rofl i just look for the bums in flanno shirts then shall i.

I be the one more than likely that gets stared at for wearing hrt stuff. Man its fun to walk up to the Ae86 boys and see their reaction at oran park.

[Updated on: Thu, 26 May 2005 02:37]

ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: IDA driftday 28/5/05 whos going Thu, 26 May 2005 03:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

hmmm might be good to meet you, some of your posts are hilarious

I am much less funny in person unfortunately.

Quote:

rofl i just look for the bums in flanno shirts then shall i.

You must have seen us at WSID last time we went. The Canberra crew wore the racing flannel Laughing My flanno was green to colour coordinate with my car.

Quote:

I be the one more than likely that gets stared at for wearing hrt stuff

I will keep an eye out for a bogan then Laughing Just kidding.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: IDA driftday 28/5/05 whos going Thu, 26 May 2005 03:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke382TG wrote on Thu, 26 May 2005 13:08

Quote:

hmmm might be good to meet you, some of your posts are hilarious

I will keep an eye out for a bogan then Laughing Just kidding.

watch your mouth boy, hmmm hrt gear corona lives in western suburbs kinda doesn't look good does it. Might be hard to believe that i am not actually one, its so funny driving around in my suit in the rona on the way to work such an odd couple me and my car.
I have never been to WSID, damn must be psycic.
I take you guys look so good because of all the hairdressers down there j/ks. anyway if i make it down ther will try and see if i can find you.
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: IDA driftday 28/5/05 whos going Thu, 26 May 2005 05:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
interesting, i might head along just to catch up with the ACT boys Smile you bringing all corolla boys along shane?
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: IDA driftday 28/5/05 whos going Thu, 26 May 2005 05:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am trying to rustle up some interest, seems like a few CCG guys are keen.

My corolla buddies are either off the road for upgrades (more powah) or are building new cars. I am the lonely rolla on the streets at the moment Sad Then once they all finish what they are up to I will be the slowest of the gang Sad (so I will just have to go another step further Wink )
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: IDA driftday 28/5/05 whos going Thu, 26 May 2005 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
got to show the celica guys how its done i guess Laughing

well i might make it over to see u guys
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: IDA driftday 28/5/05 whos going Thu, 26 May 2005 06:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I may head down to for a bit in my birght yellow rolla. I haven't been to a drfit session in half a year Shocked ...
Michael
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: IDA driftday 28/5/05 whos going Fri, 27 May 2005 06:47 Go to previous message
sweet anyone else going, hopefully i still am will find out when i get home tonight what my mum has organised with my aunite and uncle, hopefully they will be coming to our place for dinner, which will mean i can go to wakefield. And with any luck i might of gotten my toymods shirt in the mail today so i can wear it and be identified, (but i doubt it).
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:******CELICA MEET UP (28/5/05)******
Next Topic:Twilight Drift @ Oran Pk 13th May
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 28 03:56:49 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0092029571533203 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.