Fatz Drift Day at Oran Park 25 June Mon, 23 May 2005 23:58 Go to next message
JUNE 25th SATURDAY

Where: Oran Park Drift-land:
Oran Park Raceway - Cobbitty Road, NARELLAN
Time: 9am-5pm
Cost $125 (standard entry)
$90 for people previouse FDD attendees
$90 for initial drift members

Limited numbers: 40 spots only. Get in quick!
Bookings: Email Peter on: fatzdriftdays@iprimus.com.au for payment details
For any enquiries, call Peter on 0409 226 626

Further details
Driver training: Aaron McGill of Auto-Motion Australia will have professional driver trainers on hand to give tips on drift techniques. The focus of the day is to improve driving techniques for drivers of all skill levels and experience.

Time: Get to the track at 8am for sign on and scrutineering. The day will finish at 5pm.

Bookings: Payment will need to be finalised by 20 june 2005. Email Peter on: fatzdriftdays@iprimus.com.au for payment details

Spectators: $2.00 will be charged to all spectators. Drift-land has great access for spectators.

Drivers will need: Helmet, long sleeve shirt and long pants. Cars will be inspected to check for track worthiness.

Where else do you get to drive fast, safe & sideways, and where it's legal?
The day is organised by Peter Carruthers, and professionally run by Aaron McGill of Auto-Motion Australia driver training - Aaron McGill has 20 years racing experience and 11 years professional driving instructing experience.
  Send a private message to this user    
TA-022
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

March 2004
Re: Fatz Drift Day at Oran Park 25 June Wed, 25 May 2005 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
would i look like a tool in a single spinner and being a virgin slider?

and if i would would i stil be accepted? Very Happy

mumblezzz
Regular

June 2003
Re: Fatz Drift Day at Oran Park 25 June Wed, 25 May 2005 11:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Only if you jump on the brake and smoke em up when you spin out. Then you'll fit right in.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Fatz Drift Day at Oran Park 25 June Wed, 25 May 2005 11:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah man plenty of peeps with single spinners and plenty of peeps that were beginners at the last day i will be there spectating as usual and more than likely taking photos.
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Fatz Drift Day at Oran Park 25 June Wed, 25 May 2005 13:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TA-022 wrote on Wed, 25 May 2005 19:43

would i look like a tool in a single spinner and being a virgin slider?

and if i would would i stil be accepted? Very Happy

^^^^ LOL that was me on my first Fatz Drift Day Very Happy See my avatar? The red hachi is me with a single spinner my first time sliding (or trying to Razz) at Fatz Drift Day in January. Its great for beginners because there's instructors there to show you what to do and the people participating are at all different levels from first timers to some of Australia's best. I'm still only just learning and I'll be there.
TA-022
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

March 2004
Re: Fatz Drift Day at Oran Park 25 June Wed, 25 May 2005 23:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sweet! just gotta convince the missus now.

where did i put that spare centre
(/me sez while firing up the mig)
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Fatz Drift Day at Oran Park 25 June Wed, 01 June 2005 04:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So who else is keen to go see the Drift Kamurai (Camry) -v- FFDRIFT (ST184 Celica) battle? Laughing Laughing
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Fatz Drift Day at Oran Park 25 June Wed, 01 June 2005 04:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh WTF!!!

that's almost worth going down just to see that Laughing
cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: Fatz Drift Day at Oran Park 25 June Wed, 01 June 2005 04:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Man, theres so much on these days im going to have to buy myself a calendar so i know what im doing Razz Razz
I hope to be there too, Im not sure ill be up to running yet though, have to see. Rolling Eyes

And a far as the Kamurai Samurai goes, no wonder he's called Fr_3_ak Laughing

[Updated on: Wed, 01 June 2005 04:40]

MaCCa
Regular

October 2003
Re: Fatz Drift Day at Oran Park 25 June Thu, 09 June 2005 01:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well i really want to get into or at least have a try at sliding, though it would be my first time on a track or attemping slides at any decent speed. As long as iam not along in the beginner ring i would love to come along
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Fatz Drift Day at Oran Park 25 June Thu, 23 June 2005 00:33 Go to previous message
Only two days to go, I can't wait!!! I won't be the only girl there this time either Drift Cat has booked in and two other girls too.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Team Ride or Die
Next Topic:Pics from MG motorkhana Newcastle
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 29 08:21:54 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.048322200775146 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.