Luckily my mate had his digi with him

http://thereisnogoon.com/eviljack/misc/Holden%20AMG.jpg

Ta
Mani
  Send a private message to this user    
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
icon14.gif  Re: The new AMG commodore Fri, 03 January 2003 01:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
very original... i like ! hahahahah !
rvrolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: The new AMG commodore Fri, 03 January 2003 03:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahahha we saw a Daiwoo Matiz!!! with an AMG badge on it once!!! hahaha it was going over the harbour bridge... It was an old man too....

couldn't stop laughing...
Danners
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: The new AMG commodore Fri, 03 January 2003 03:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lovin' the work AMG has done to the vehicle

personally i find that its the BOG number plates that really make this car shine Very Happy
SPEEDCORE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: The new AMG commodore Fri, 03 January 2003 03:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn wish I had a camera when I saw a VP commodore with a HUGE Ralliart sticker and then all various stickers of jap tuning companies like TRUST, HKS, TEIN....you get the idea!! Very Happy

This was in brisbane by the way a green VP commie!
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
icon13.gif  Re: The new AMG commodore Fri, 03 January 2003 03:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I just went to lunch and saw an Excel with two VW stickers stuck on sideways....

It's been a fun time down here in Caberra lately with all kinds of cars coming down for the Summernats.
My car's seen a lot of action recently. Nod
Grega
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: The new AMG commodore Fri, 03 January 2003 06:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i didn't think the VS wagon looked too bad, pity about the AMG logo.... Smile

um, couldn't have been as bad as the n14 pulsar i saw yesterday - it had a spoiler on the ROOF that sat up about 1 foot - and a massive front chin spoiler/abortion, but, no side skirts or rear skirts!

go figure..
[TOYROTA]
Regular

July 2002
Re: The new AMG commodore Fri, 03 January 2003 07:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry guys, but i have to top you all here, i've seen an old Ford Falcon, i'm guessing early 80's, those boxes on wheels, with a comparitavely large boot mounted spoiler and FULL custom bodykit! to top it all off, it retains the standard factory ride-height, but has gone down to a set of 13 inch 'dragways' which just set it off perfectly...
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: The new AMG commodore Fri, 03 January 2003 07:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there is a red ute of same description around here.
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: The new AMG commodore Fri, 03 January 2003 08:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Also saw this hatch ford laser outside office works

with what seemed like crayon airbrushing !!!
speed stripes and little stars everywhere....pink and black stars
in bloody crayon

Took a pic but cant find it

Ta
Mani
Richard84
Regular

October 2002
Re: The new AMG commodore Fri, 03 January 2003 23:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well my find was quite hilarious. Was trailing a white commodore (dunno what type as I am not into Holdens at all, only a couple of years old) and it had a ....wait for it...here it is:
A BIG FAT FORD STICKER ON THE REAR WINDSCREEN!!!!!!
turbokid
Regular

May 2002
Re: The new AMG commodore Sat, 04 January 2003 00:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Speedcore i have seen a white ralliart commodore, in bris. maybe the 2 are in a wannabe mitsubishi club. Laughing

also saw a ford laser in bris with one of those piss on ford stickers (you know the little guy pissing on a ford logo) weird. Rolling Eyes
[TOYROTA]
Regular

July 2002
Re: The new AMG commodore Tue, 07 January 2003 04:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Haha i just saw something even better yesterday! A standard Datsun 120Y (white) with SPEED STRIPES across the bonnet, over the roof, and down the bootlid! now i'm not just talkin' any old speed stripes, these were clearly the best i'd ever seen. One is black and the other is red, and they have been carefully painted making sure that his PAINTBRUSH didn't leave any stray marks! And to top it off, they are roughly 30cm wide, therefore almost taking up the whole friggn' bonnet!!! LOL and the funny thing is, it wasn't done as a joke, the 28 year old stooge said he thought it looked rather 'racey' and reminded him of his dad's old GT falcon from many years back...

[Updated on: Tue, 07 January 2003 04:14]

RA23_Sean
Regular

May 2002

Re: The new AMG commodore Tue, 07 January 2003 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Standard HiLux - flouro orange Type R sticker in times new roman font.
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: The new AMG commodore Tue, 07 January 2003 20:36 Go to previous message
i think he has gone with the amg, cause he knows that commodores are crap and that he needs something new.
JUZZO
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Mag Wheel Repairs
Next Topic:opinions on tyres
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 26 09:50:16 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0042359828948975 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.