Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Curtis
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Driving with out your licence Sun, 05 June 2005 12:10 Go to next message
A mate of mine lost his licnece 6 months ago for speeding, and was due to get it back but was ciught driving with a suspend licence. He had to go to court and has lost his licence for another 6 months but is still driving.

My question is that if he gets caught again what will be the punishment, and if he continues to drive with out a licence will he run the risk of going to jail ?.

Thanks,

Curtis.
  Send a private message to this user    
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Driving with out your licence Sun, 05 June 2005 12:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If he gets busted again its 2 years minimum. I found this out the hard way Sad
But depending on the magistrate they could lay down up to 7 years. Get busted again after this and its jail time.
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Driving with out your licence Sun, 05 June 2005 12:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Curtis wrote on Sun, 05 June 2005 22:10

A mate of mine lost his licnece 6 months ago for speeding, and was due to get it back but was ciught driving with a suspend licence. He had to go to court and has lost his licence for another 6 months but is still driving.

My question is that if he gets caught again what will be the punishment, and if he continues to drive with out a licence will he run the risk of going to jail ?.

Thanks,

Curtis.

he is stupid
ke35 - 4AGZE
Regular

April 2004
Re: Driving with out your licence Sun, 05 June 2005 15:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
indeed some people dont get it...

i overheard a conversation at tafe the other day, this guy was bragging that he had lost his licence yet still drove, and when he got pulled over he said he didnt have his licence on him but stated his name, yet he gave the officer a friends name who had a clean record, he was claiming that he got away with it.

4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Driving with out your licence Sun, 05 June 2005 21:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke35 - 4AGZE wrote on Mon, 06 June 2005 01:08

indeed some people dont get it...

i overheard a conversation at tafe the other day, this guy was bragging that he had lost his licence yet still drove, and when he got pulled over he said he didnt have his licence on him but stated his name, yet he gave the officer a friends name who had a clean record, he was claiming that he got away with it.

if you get caught doing this they can also take you to court for supplying false details
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Driving with out your licence Mon, 06 June 2005 02:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1 wrote on Sun, 05 June 2005 22:13

But depending on the magistrate they could lay down up to 7 years. Get busted again after this and its jail time.

what he said

plus expect the magistrate to fine you harshly as well (for both the 2yr manditory minimum for driving while disqualified and the following jail-time for a 2rd time while disqualified)

curtis: tell you mate he's a fucking idiot and if he goes to jail he should stock up now on baby-wipes and lube.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Driving with out your licence Mon, 06 June 2005 02:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i know someone who was a repeat offender for drink driving, then afterwards driving without a license, had his license stripped for like 13 years then was caught again, spent time in jail on a couple of occasions for driving without a license.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Driving with out your licence Mon, 06 June 2005 03:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so your mate only got 6 months fro driving while disqualified?
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Driving with out your licence Mon, 06 June 2005 03:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you talking to me, no the guys suspension just keeps on getting bigger cos he keeps on driving and getting caught, not friends with him just know of him through family, kinda one of those ppl that will soon be banned indefinately ie get there license back in the next millenium.
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Driving with out your licence Mon, 06 June 2005 03:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
but the problem is, obviously the punishment isn't working.

The driving licence suspension is not stopping him from driving!
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Driving with out your licence Mon, 06 June 2005 03:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey WILL go to jail if he gets caught a 3rd time as they will view it as a not giving as shit.
I know if i get caught driving i will go jail no passing Go and i don't get $200.

It's really hard not to drive tho i drive up and down my dirt rd and maybe to the bus stop if it's raining. I know i'm fucked if i get caught but it's addictive.

Do your mate a favour and take his car keys. He will veiw it as harsh but it's really the bestthing u can do for him.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Driving with out your licence Mon, 06 June 2005 03:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not you corona, the guy who started the thread
Curtis
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: Driving with out your licence Mon, 06 June 2005 13:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1JZ wrote on Mon, 06 June 2005 13:17

so your mate only got 6 months fro driving while disqualified?

That is what he is telling me. Im guessing its more but it dosnt both him he still is driving.
Curtis
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: Driving with out your licence Mon, 06 June 2005 13:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4agte wrote on Sun, 05 June 2005 22:24

Curtis wrote on Sun, 05 June 2005 22:10

Thanks,

Curtis.

he is stupid

Agreed!1!
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Driving with out your licence Mon, 06 June 2005 15:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1 wrote on Sun, 05 June 2005 22:13

Did you do time Cool1? or was it a suspended sentence? Surprised
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Driving with out your licence Mon, 06 June 2005 21:11 Go to previous message
No. I only got busted twice and then lost my licence for 2 years. I learned my lesson after that Sad
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:AE86 N2/JCCA/FESTIVAL etc Dial up??? err nahh!
Next Topic:celica 4ws mechanic(bne)?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Jun 1 00:51:47 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0052280426025391 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.