Email to friend 
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
another 4agte ae86 FS Sun, 12 June 2005 14:36 Go to previous message
well heres another 4agte ae86 for sale guys.
the car has rego til late november 2005, its been engineered so its roadworthy, car has never been trashed. hard to believe but its the truth since it has a rev limit and 4-5 psi boost cut restriction in place (it hasnt yet been dynoed/tuned). the body has probably travelled 260,000kms and the engine has only gone 2500kms (max) since new (from november 2004 til now).
the only thing that needs to be done is to install the springs/shocks, upgrade front sway bar, spray the car (its been primed ready to spray) and the most important thing.... the differential. this problem has been holding me back for the past 6 months since having the car on the road. cliff notes version on the diff is that its probably not worth fixing as it will be expensive so its best to throw on a t series instead.

link to pics of my car
since the pics were taken the only thing changed on the 86 is the front bar has been modified to allow direct airflow to the intercooler (shrouds) and the front license plate moved to the passenger side.

right now the car is on jackstands in wollongong with the whole rear axle in pieces, the motor still is mechanically sound as i just had it running earlier today.
i dont know what else to say about this car, if you want to ask any questions feel free as i will answer it.
price is $8500, if you are going to pay iin full cash then the price will be $8000 firm. just remember, the car hasnt been dyno tuned so i dont know what figures it will put out. other 4agte owners will give you an estimate of around 140kw at the flywheel?? its anybodies guess.

shoot a PM if its genuine enquiry.
  Send a private message to this user    

SubjectPosterDate
Read Message   another 4agte ae86 FS  joyrideSun, 12 June 2005 14:36
Read Message   Re: another 4agte ae86 FS joyrideTue, 14 June 2005 22:21
Read Message   Re: another 4agte ae86 FS joyrideSat, 18 June 2005 06:38
Read Message   Re: another 4agte ae86 FS joyrideSun, 19 June 2005 01:44
Previous Topic:'73 TA22 Celica For Sale!!
Next Topic:for sale holden 1 tonne ute

Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Sep 27 22:51:49 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0066659450531006 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.