Classifieds » Parts Wanted » TA-22 celica 2T engine, model LT Parts needed

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
gpvm
Occasional Poster

December 2004
TA-22 celica 2T engine, model LT Parts needed Wed, 15 June 2005 13:57 Go to next message
I hope I can be helped with finding some parts:
1) need a new inhibitor switch for auto shift stick. Toyota say they have no replacement parts anymore. The switch is currently jumpered out so car starts in any gear

2) windscreen wipers operate but are sooo slooowww. I figure the motors gears must be worn down. What is best solution for getting a replacement part for this?

I live in Melbourne, cheers ... Greg
  Send a private message to this user    
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: TA-22 celica 2T engine, model LT Parts needed Wed, 15 June 2005 23:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can get you a replacment wiper motor for $15 plus about $9 postage. Send me a PM.
74gt
Regular

October 2004
Re: TA-22 celica 2T engine, model LT Parts needed Thu, 16 June 2005 04:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gpvm wrote on Wed, 15 June 2005 23:57

2) windscreen wipers operate but are sooo slooowww. I figure the motors gears must be worn down. What is best solution for getting a replacement part for this?

1989 Toyota Corolla Seca Wink
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: TA-22 celica 2T engine, model LT Parts needed Thu, 16 June 2005 15:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gpvm wrote on Wed, 15 June 2005 21:57

1) need a new inhibitor switch for auto shift stick. Toyota say they have no replacement parts anymore. The switch is currently jumpered out so car starts in any gear

show/tell me where this switch is, and ill grab it for ya before my car goes off to the tip.

Eldar.O.
Dale_ta22
Regular

September 2004
Re: TA-22 celica 2T engine, model LT Parts needed Fri, 17 June 2005 03:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gpvm wrote on Wed, 15 June 2005 23:57

That switch is in the factory loom, on the drivers side near where the reverse lights plug from the gearbox plugs in. There will be two black wires with bullet connectors plugged together, they unplug and plug in to the two (black by memory) bullet connectors coming from the gearbox.
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: TA-22 celica 2T engine, model LT Parts needed Fri, 17 June 2005 05:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
in the center console, or on/in the dash?

got pics to help me find out?

Cheers,

Eldar.O.
Dale_ta22
Regular

September 2004
Re: TA-22 celica 2T engine, model LT Parts needed Fri, 17 June 2005 06:50 Go to previous message
In the engine bay.
He will already have it, just not plugged in.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:RA23 Centre Console
Next Topic:passenger side ae86 aus spec front blinker
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Jun 2 08:25:30 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0046298503875732 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.