Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » LAZER ZONE is HAPPENING ! Friday August 30th !

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
toyseca
Regular

May 2002
icon1.gif  LAZER ZONE is HAPPENING ! Friday August 30th ! Tue, 04 June 2002 22:54 Go to next message

DATE : FRIDAY 30TH AUGUST
VENUE: LASERZONE, HIGH ST PENRITH
COST : $30pp members WITH FOOD AND DRINKS
$35pp non members
TIME : MIDNIGHT TILL DAWN

WE NEED CONFIRMED NUMBERS AND PAID UP WAY BEFORE WE GO, JUST SO WE CAN HAVE THE PLACE TO OURSELVES! WE NEED AT LEAST 10 PEOPLE PAID UP BEFORE IT HAPPENS, I WILL BE TAKING PAYMENT AT THE DYNO DAY AND AT MEETINGS! I also need a $10 deposit from members or a $15 deposit from non members**]

CHEERS!

PLEASE REPLY WITH THE OPTION OF FOOD OR NON FOOD!

ILL START IT OFF

SIMON - FOOD!

**deposit non refundable

[Updated on: Sun, 01 September 2002 06:15] by Moderator

Send a private message to this user    
DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Re: TOYMODS- LASER ZONE NIGHT? Wed, 05 June 2002 04:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehehehehe but pain is good!!

na sounds fun... what sort of cost?

and why midnight to dawn? cheaper?

lol

never played it but it sounds cool

i'm in

SW20R
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: TOYMODS- LASER ZONE NIGHT? Wed, 05 June 2002 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehehe some info..

apparently its at..

Miranda Laser Zone Centre The
Sg115 Westfield Shopngtwn Miranda NSW 2228
Ph: (02) 9540 5508 Amusement Centres
HSV_gal
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: TOYMODS- LASER ZONE NIGHT? Wed, 05 June 2002 06:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys.... that sounds cool but Miranda Lazer zone has supposed to have shut down so may need a little looking into.
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: TOYMODS- LASER ZONE NIGHT? Wed, 05 June 2002 06:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Unless there is a new laser zone at miranda that one was shut down about 5 years ago.. or maybe alot longer..
toyseca
Regular

May 2002
Re: TOYMODS- LASER ZONE NIGHT? Wed, 05 June 2002 06:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it is actually at penrith, the reason why we will be doing midnight to dawn? simple, the place is ours we have as many games as we want, and we can play different types of games, lights out, snyper, everyman for them selves! etc etc etc! cost would be around $20!
showtime
Occasional Poster

May 2002
Re: TOYMODS- LASER ZONE NIGHT? Wed, 05 June 2002 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm there for sure it sounds awesome Nod but penrith it that place alright to leave ya car unattended all night he he he he Rolling yeah simon count me in
toyseca
Regular

May 2002
Re: TOYMODS- LASER ZONE NIGHT? Wed, 05 June 2002 08:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
penrith is fine, if u get freaked out, leave it at my place and catch a taxi down! simple!
HSV_gal
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: TOYMODS- LASER ZONE NIGHT? Wed, 05 June 2002 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nod cool sounds great.... could be alot of fun me thinks. providing there is LOTS of caffine for all those Pumpkin ppl.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: TOYMODS- LASER ZONE NIGHT? Wed, 05 June 2002 14:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds groovy...
wont compare to skirmish tho.. nothing beats hiding in a bush, covered in leaves and freezing, just so you can leap out and shoot your best friend in the arse with a paintball Smile

and the inflicting of pain on others at paintball is GREAT
SW20R
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: TOYMODS- LASER ZONE NIGHT? Thu, 06 June 2002 06:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
penrith yay! im up for it for sure!
atleast its closer to home hehehe
toyrota
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: TOYMODS- LASER ZONE NIGHT? Thu, 06 June 2002 09:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how many people can play at a time??
sound like the go
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: TOYMODS- LASER ZONE NIGHT? Fri, 07 June 2002 06:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there for sure, I used to love playing laser zone when I lived down in Wagga.
toyseca
Regular

May 2002
Re: TOYMODS- LASER ZONE NIGHT? Fri, 07 June 2002 07:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the session will be called a "lock out" only toymods will be there! i think they can have up to 24 people playing at once! not sure, could even be more!
Bandit
Regular

May 2002
icon6.gif  Re: TOYMODS- LASER ZONE NIGHT? Fri, 07 June 2002 12:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skull - Mad Ive played its good fun, and i will be at there to kick everyones ass. HEHEHEAnd yes the only Lazer Zone around is at Penrith Rolling

[Updated on: Fri, 07 June 2002 12:03]

toyrota
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: TOYMODS- LASER ZONE NIGHT? Sat, 08 June 2002 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
have you got anymore details?? I'm keen but I guess you need numbers before you can give us all the details
come on guys who is up for it???? Lets make it happen
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: TOYMODS- LASER ZONE NIGHT? Mon, 10 June 2002 08:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Simon ( and toymod guyz )
Yeah definatly interested and so r the friends so u post the date and we'll show up hehehe
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: TOYMODS- LASER ZONE NIGHT? Mon, 10 June 2002 11:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hell, I'm coming to syd in the next week or two, if its on while I'm there I'll even make an appearance (then you can say someone came all the way from melbourne just to play Freak )
showtime
Occasional Poster

May 2002
icon14.gif  Re: TOYMODS- LASER ZONE NIGHT? Tue, 11 June 2002 01:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Went to the cambelltown one on friday night had a blast so yeah ill be up for this was pretty dam good actually i imagine penrith would be heaps bigger as well so count me in for sure Nod Nod Nod
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: TOYMODS- LASER ZONE NIGHT? Tue, 11 June 2002 14:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Simon,

Count me in mate. Smile

toyrota
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: TOYMODS- LASER ZONE NIGHT? Sun, 16 June 2002 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've got two more starters but they will need some warning
they are keen as and I'll make sure they come.couple of others may be interested if I can tell them when
Golum
Regular

May 2002

Re: TOYMODS- LASER ZONE NIGHT? Wed, 19 June 2002 01:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm up for it if it's happening bvetween the 9th and 17th july.
i'm going down to sydney then.

Pumpkin
Regular

Toymods Board Member

September 2002
Re: TOYMODS- LASER ZONE NIGHT? Wed, 19 June 2002 02:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lol Lazer Zone... long time since I played that.. Count myself and Grug in..
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: TOYMODS- LASER ZONE NIGHT? Wed, 19 June 2002 03:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be in, if I'm not working.
toyrota
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: TOYMODS- LASER ZONE NIGHT? Sun, 23 June 2002 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
come on simon set a date and let us know cost
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: TOYMODS- LASER ZONE NIGHT? Thu, 27 June 2002 09:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Grant,

Mate Simon is trying to negotiate a group discount for us to have a Lockout session. Most likely be a Friday night in August. Soon as he has it finalised he will post it up. This promises to be a great night ! Smile
toyseca
Regular

May 2002
Re: TOYMODS- LASER ZONE NIGHT? Fri, 28 June 2002 06:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DATE : FRIDAY 30TH AUGUST
VENUE: LASERZONE, HIGH ST PENRITH
COST : $30pp members WITH FOOD AND DRINKS
$35pp non members
TIME : MIDNIGHT TILL DAWN

WE NEED CONFIRMED NUMBERS AND PAID UP WAY BEFORE WE GO, JUST SO WE CAN HAVE THE PLACE TO OURSELVES! WE NEED AT LEAST 10 PEOPLE PAID UP BEFORE IT HAPPENS, I WILL BE TAKING PAYMENT AT THE DYNO DAY AND AT MEETINGS! AND WE ALL NEED TO CHOOSE WHAT WE WANT, FOOD OR NOT! I SAY WE GO FOR THE FOOD AND DRINK OPTION!

CHEERS!

PLEASE REPLY WITH THE OPTION OF FOOD OR NON FOOD!

ILL START IT OFF

SIMON - FOOD!

[Updated on: Tue, 02 July 2002 05:58]

BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: TOYMODS- LASER ZONE NIGHT? Fri, 28 June 2002 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Excellent, I've got that w'end off. Very Happy

JOEL- FOOD (what sorta food?)
toyseca
Regular

May 2002
Re: TOYMODS- LASER ZONE NIGHT? Sun, 30 June 2002 07:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
food really depends on how many members we get to come! if people dont want to pay that much, it is cool! we just need numbers
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: TOYMODS- LASER ZONE NIGHT? Mon, 01 July 2002 14:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Simon,

Mate I'm In for sure !!

And FOOD is definatly necessary I mean lets face it where else can we get a feed at that time of night without being gone to long !

Can I suggest you take $10 from members and $15 from non members to secure a place. Smile
toyrota
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: TOYMODS- LASER ZONE NIGHT? Tue, 02 July 2002 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm in also,I will ask the others now that I have date and cost
food would be good and if running around drink would also be good
I will give you numbers soon and get their money aswell
toyseca
Regular

May 2002
Re: TOYMODS- LASER ZONE NIGHT? Wed, 03 July 2002 12:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it does include drinks!
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: TOYMODS- LASER ZONE NIGHT? Sun, 07 July 2002 23:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Food or no food, I'll be there.
With a bit of luck I'll bring along one of my friends to help make up the numbers.
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: TOYMODS- LASER ZONE NIGHT? Mon, 08 July 2002 09:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guyz,
yeah definatly in and yes to the food,
i'll try and get some numbers and get the cheap bastards to hand over the dough asap Nod
ludeguy
Occasional Poster

August 2002
Re: TOYMODS- LASER ZONE NIGHT? Wed, 21 August 2002 00:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd be interested in coming...but id be meeting all you guys for the first time on that night and thus i probably wouldn't be able to give you a deposit before-hand.

But it does sound like a good night, and always good to do some laps up the main of Penrith lol, see all those nice looking ladies lined up at the daily planet (penrith club) ?? Wink

[Updated on: Wed, 21 August 2002 00:59]

Re: TOYMODS- LASER ZONE NIGHT? Thu, 22 August 2002 12:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys count me in FOOD i guess true no all nighters around so yeah ill bring a mate i missed the meeting so what then

brad
MR PLOW to you

[Updated on: Thu, 22 August 2002 12:59] by Moderator

toyrota
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: LAZER ZONE is HAPPENING ! Friday August 30th ! Sun, 25 August 2002 11:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm busting my balls to get there but the new job has me a little over a barrel, I will know in a day or two and may have a friend coming.He is still a maybe as his son was born 4 days ago but it looks ok
ludeguy
Occasional Poster

August 2002
Re: LAZER ZONE is HAPPENING ! Friday August 30th ! Wed, 28 August 2002 23:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is this still happening ??
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: LAZER ZONE is HAPPENING ! Friday August 30th ! Thu, 29 August 2002 02:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anyone wanna go to the movies before hand? Theres gotta be one in Penrith somewhere. I wanna see Wind Talkers.
ludeguy
Occasional Poster

August 2002
Re: LAZER ZONE is HAPPENING ! Friday August 30th ! Thu, 29 August 2002 03:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, that would be cool, id be in that.
Id like to see sum of all fears hehe.
Theres a decent theatre in penrith plaza.

Smile
DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Re: LAZER ZONE is HAPPENING ! Friday August 30th ! Thu, 29 August 2002 08:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds like a very cool night

Smile

ludeguy
Occasional Poster

August 2002
Re: LAZER ZONE is HAPPENING ! Friday August 30th ! Thu, 29 August 2002 23:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So, can someone confirm if this is happening and where we will meet ? Im coming from Bathurst so will head down after work - should be there around 8-8:30. Many people going to go to the movies ?
Do you have a contact number toyseca ??
Dont want to come all the way down and find out its not on Razz

Thanks!
toyseca
Regular

May 2002
Re: LAZER ZONE is HAPPENING ! Friday August 30th ! Fri, 30 August 2002 00:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys, yes laserzone is still on, my number is 0412019746, im feeling like shit atm, i have glandular fever and the flu, so hoe i will get better for tonight,
hope to see u all there, if im well enough Sad
ludeguy
Occasional Poster

August 2002
Re: LAZER ZONE is HAPPENING ! Friday August 30th ! Fri, 30 August 2002 01:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Simon, thanks for you reply and ur number.

Many people plan on going ?

..hope your feeling a little better by tonight!

SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: LAZER ZONE is HAPPENING ! Friday August 30th ! Fri, 30 August 2002 03:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm still going. 0408 235547

Maybe going to the movies first.
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: LAZER ZONE is HAPPENING ! Friday August 30th ! Fri, 30 August 2002 05:00 Go to previous message
Check the new thread to see who is coming !

http://www.toymods.org.au/msgboard/msg.php?th=3611

See you there Smile
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:LaserZone!!! Who's Coming Tonight???
Next Topic:The Toyota/Celica cruise...
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 28 19:46:26 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.062814950942993 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.