Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Car/Engine Electronics & Audio » New Greddy Full Auto Timer for Turbo/NA Applications

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
lwells
Newcomer

November 2004
New Greddy Full Auto Timer for Turbo/NA Applications Sun, 10 July 2005 01:07 Go to next message
Hi All,
I have a brand new Greddy "Full Auto Timer" for turbo and NA applications. I was given this as a gift by a retailer for late/slow delivery on a part I ordered, but have no use for it. Its the bling silver model.

http://lwells.techadmins.com/forsale/greddy_turbo_timer/greddy_turbo_timer_small.jpg

A complete set of pictures is available here. If you want any other angles/shots, just PM me.

I'm sure most people are aware of its features -- basically it keeps the car running for a pre-determined time period to allow things to cool -- but here is the manufacturer's blurb:
Quote:

The basic function of a turbo timer is to allow the vehicle to idle the engine for a timed period, with the ignition key removed. This allows the engine oil and turbo center cartridge to cool down and prevent internal turbo damage. GReddy Full Auto Timers pack tons of features into one economical, compact unit. In addition to two standard programmable count down presets (P-1, P-2), the GReddy Full Auto Timer also has two auto timer modes (A-L, A-H). The modes estimate the driving RPM according to the vehicles alternator signal and then recommend a count down time. Also new are the stopwatch/lap time and attack modes along with a built in voltmeter and speedometer. Still standard are the optional parking brake and speedo safety hook-ups.

The AU RRP on these seems to be about $200, but obviously you can get them cheaper elsewhere.

I'm looking for a quick sale at $120. Happy to send anywhere. Item is located in Sydney: pickup and inspection is fine.

Cheers,
Lucien.

[Updated on: Sun, 10 July 2005 01:12]

Send a private message to this user    
lwells
Newcomer

November 2004
Re: New Greddy Full Auto Timer for Turbo/NA Applications Sun, 10 July 2005 07:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sold pending payment Smile

Cheers,
Lucien.
.wolfwood
Regular

February 2005
Re: New Greddy Full Auto Timer for Turbo/NA Applications Tue, 12 July 2005 04:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if the dude doesnt take it let me know and i will
lwells
Newcomer

November 2004
Re: New Greddy Full Auto Timer for Turbo/NA Applications Tue, 12 July 2005 04:43 Go to previous message
.wolfwood wrote on Tue, 12 July 2005 14:34

if the dude doesnt take it let me know and i will

Payment has cleared, so its definately sold. Thanks for your interest anyway.

Cheers,
Lucien.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:for sale - chrome autometer tacho - sold
Next Topic:FS: Pioneer H/U
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Jun 7 06:09:54 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.024183034896851 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.