Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » ****KAAZ Group Buy Group 1 List*****

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
inark
Regular

August 2004
****KAAZ Group Buy Group 1 List***** Wed, 27 July 2005 07:06 Go to next message
As stated the first 5 will be delivered in the 1st week of August.

The first 5 to get their money in are as follows:

Sean
bbdond (mnetb has shown the love... perhaps bb can show some man love in favour? Wink)
Maurits
SteveM x2

IF you are on that list and would rather wait until the 2nd lot gets in which will be around 4-5 weeks from today then please let me know as there are a couple of people keen to get them in the first group.

[Updated on: Wed, 03 August 2005 21:32]

Send a private message to this user    
mnetb
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: KAAZ Group Buy Group 1 List Wed, 27 July 2005 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks mate,
Razz
Freight cost to Brisbane?
inark
Regular

August 2004
Re: KAAZ Group Buy Group 1 List Wed, 27 July 2005 09:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry forgot to add all the prices will be sorted out including freight in the coming days. Smile
DavisJD
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: KAAZ Group Buy Group 1 List Wed, 27 July 2005 13:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i know im late on this but if there is anybody that wants to back out, or no longer needs there LSD please PM me as i would like to get in on this group buy anyway let me know.
thanks
inark
Regular

August 2004
Re: KAAZ Group Buy Group 1 List Wed, 27 July 2005 14:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i knew i should have bought 2.
maybe i'll put mine on ebay lol

if u give me ur deposit by monday u can have mine as i will no longer require it... or its going up on ebay starting at 900 lol

[Updated on: Wed, 27 July 2005 14:55]

inark
Regular

August 2004
Re: ****KAAZ Group Buy Group 1 List***** Thu, 28 July 2005 22:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guys does anyone from that list want to sacrifice their spot for someone else?

Ive just had an email asking as they have just blown their diff and need one asap or else they will have to buy a stocker until the other one arrives.

If you dont mind please let me know asap.
inark
Regular

August 2004
Re: ****KAAZ Group Buy Group 1 List***** Fri, 29 July 2005 01:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guys i will be in Adelaide from this afternoon til monday so wont be able to answer any questions etc until then if they arise.

YAY FOR DRIFT NATS!
Catch yas soon
bbdond
Regular

April 2004
Re: ****KAAZ Group Buy Group 1 List***** Tue, 02 August 2005 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok, I have a problem and im speaking to the dudes who get there diffs this week.

I just blew my stocky diff and im getting one of these in the second lot later in aug. I really do not want to put a stock diff back in my car for 3 weeks if I can avoid it due to the fact that I just spent $900 bucks on the kazz, hence I have no money left. If there is any chance I am begging any one of the first 5 blokes to swap place with me and get ur diff later in aug.

Please help me out, or if u don’t like this idea and u have a stock t series diff in melb that u may want to get rid of cheep let me know.

Cheers
Ryan
Steve M
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: ****KAAZ Group Buy Group 1 List***** Tue, 02 August 2005 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
In Adelaide, huh?

If you'd been able to bring the diffs with you, I could have paid you there and then.

Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait a couple more days Sad

inark
Regular

August 2004
Re: ****KAAZ Group Buy Group 1 List***** Tue, 02 August 2005 21:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol sorry steve i already thought about it but they werent here yet Smile would have saved all u adelaidians some cash!

no one has any love for bbdond?

[Updated on: Tue, 02 August 2005 21:50]

Steve M
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: ****KAAZ Group Buy Group 1 List***** Wed, 03 August 2005 01:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, I thought that may have been the case.
Oh well, postage can't be that much, can it?
DavisJD
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: ****KAAZ Group Buy Group 1 List***** Wed, 03 August 2005 07:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ey is this for the 2 way or the 1.5?
bbdond
Regular

April 2004
Re: ****KAAZ Group Buy Group 1 List***** Wed, 03 August 2005 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
common people some one plz help me out, or at least be nice enough to tell me no, or mabe nicer and let me have ur diff. Very Happy

plz let me know because i want to know if i should put a stocky in till the it comes.

Cheers
Ryan
inark
Regular

August 2004
Re: ****KAAZ Group Buy Group 1 List***** Wed, 03 August 2005 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
davis - 2way

btw incase people are getting the wrong idea... hes already in the group buy but not til the second lot and needs a diff in the mean time so wants to know if someone will swap from the 1st group into the 2nd.

wheres the love? Very Happy
mnetb
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: ****KAAZ Group Buy Group 1 List***** Wed, 03 August 2005 14:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey inark,
Wink
I'll let him have mine then since he needs it that bad.

Just dont forget I want mine in the second lot!
Very Happy
inark
Regular

August 2004
Re: ****KAAZ Group Buy Group 1 List***** Wed, 03 August 2005 21:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Your a true champ Brendan!
Will adjust the first post, much to the delight im sure of our friend here Very Happy
bbdond
Regular

April 2004
Re: ****KAAZ Group Buy Group 1 List***** Thu, 04 August 2005 00:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fellas u are a farking champions,

I really owe u one and there is plenty of love to go around.

Thanking you
Ryan
inark
Regular

August 2004
Re: ****KAAZ Group Buy Group 1 List***** Tue, 09 August 2005 02:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok guys the shipment is apparently arriving today (1st shipment)

so when it does i will be sure to let u know so bbdond i think ur the only local who will be able to get theres possibly today! Very Happy

the 2nd shipment will be here in a few weeks i will keep yas posted.
bbdond
Regular

April 2004
Re: ****KAAZ Group Buy Group 1 List***** Wed, 10 August 2005 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hay mate,
can i come pick the diff up tonight Very Happy

need it asap and im not fussed where i have to go to get it from.

cheers mate
Ryan
inark
Regular

August 2004
Re: ****KAAZ Group Buy Group 1 List***** Tue, 16 August 2005 07:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
has everyone got them fron the 1st order now??

i know ryan has and is already having fun with it lol

msports
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: ****KAAZ Group Buy Group 1 List***** Tue, 16 August 2005 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you have an email
monkeymajik
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: ****KAAZ Group Buy Group 1 List***** Tue, 16 August 2005 13:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What's the eta on the second batch? I'm excited!
inark
Regular

August 2004
Re: ****KAAZ Group Buy Group 1 List***** Wed, 17 August 2005 04:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol

should be here in a couple of weeks or the end of the month... which i spose is a couple of weeks Very Happy
inark
Regular

August 2004
Re: ****KAAZ Group Buy Group 1 List***** Wed, 17 August 2005 04:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so i do and replied Very Happy
Steve M
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: ****KAAZ Group Buy Group 1 List***** Fri, 19 August 2005 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We just got one of these suckers fitted.
We tried to fit it our selves, as we've been able to do that with standard centres before but found that all the press tolerances are tighter than standard Toyota parts.
We had a bugger of a time getting the crownwheel on, even after evenly heating it, it just wouldn't go on as easy as normal.

End result: $302 (including GST) later the centre has been reconstructed but the smiles aren't there any more.

I just thought I would let people know.

If you think about it, we are still hundreds of dollars ahead due to the purchase price, so that's not so painful.
inark
Regular

August 2004
Re: ****KAAZ Group Buy Group 1 List***** Fri, 19 August 2005 09:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ouch... bbdond did u fit urs urself? any issues the same?
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: ****KAAZ Group Buy Group 1 List***** Fri, 19 August 2005 23:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can i get one?? or am i too late?
bbdond
Regular

April 2004
Re: ****KAAZ Group Buy Group 1 List***** Sat, 20 August 2005 09:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
got mine fitted, no real drama. cost me 150 cash but i had to buy a new center becasue i had munched the gears in my origanial diff.

to fit the center only cost me 150 so 250 including the price of the new center.

and may i say its the best mod i have done to the car, makes it feel like its got twice the power it had b4.

Cheers

[Updated on: Sat, 20 August 2005 09:12]

inark
Regular

August 2004
Re: ****KAAZ Group Buy Group 1 List***** Sat, 20 August 2005 15:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry evan its too late.
Steve M
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: ****KAAZ Group Buy Group 1 List***** Sun, 21 August 2005 02:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bbdond, did you just have the centre fitted or did you have full rebuild?
The price I gave was for full rebuild including all bearings, spacers and and all.
I supplied the parts and just tgot the guy to stick it all together.
Checked the clearances, slack and all that and the thing is like brand new Smile.
Is that price ok for that amount of work or was it too much?
inark
Regular

August 2004
Re: ****KAAZ Group Buy Group 1 List***** Mon, 22 August 2005 04:27 Go to previous message
damn so u went all out steve Very Happy
i thought that was just an install price which i thought was a bit high... so i spose thats not too bad.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:F/s Silvertop 20v + gearbox
Next Topic:T18 Parts
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Jun 4 18:30:42 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0087640285491943 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.