Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » 1JZGTE HKS T3G Bolt-on Turbo Kit - Brisbane

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
jasonp1977
Regular

May 2002
1JZGTE HKS T3G Bolt-on Turbo Kit - Brisbane Sat, 06 August 2005 01:35 Go to next message
Hi Guys,

I have a HKS T3G bolt-on turbo kit for sale to suit a 1J for sale.

http://www.rollamods.com/gallery/hks/index.htm

Kit was purchased for my chaser, but I've now purchased a VVTi 1J drivetrain for it instead.

Kit is in fair condition, with the front turbo requiring a compressor wheel (Garret turbo so easy to get). I was going to have both turbo's reco'd by GCG before fitting, but now no longer need the set.

Comes with everything pictured, and also a set of stock 1J inlet/outlet pipes with the HKS BOV block-off plate to get rid of the stock BOV.

Looking for $800 in Brisbane, can ship at buyers expense.

more info about this setup in this thread: http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=74239&rid=132&S=5652e3c143145b11d199d772 d7d7fcb6&pl_view=&start=0#msg_696026

Thanks,

Jason

[Updated on: Sat, 06 August 2005 01:37]

Send a private message to this user    
ReQuieM
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 1JZGTE HKS T3G Bolt-on Turbo Kit - Brisbane Sat, 06 August 2005 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM'd
petespipes
Regular

July 2005
Re: 1JZGTE HKS T3G Bolt-on Turbo Kit - Brisbane Sun, 07 August 2005 13:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Jason,Nice offering mate! Couldntr help noticing these go for over 3 grand.Were you quoted a price for the reco mentioned?
Cheers.Pete. Smile
jasonp1977
Regular

May 2002
Re: 1JZGTE HKS T3G Bolt-on Turbo Kit - Brisbane Mon, 08 August 2005 09:07 Go to previous message
I haven't got a quote for the rebuild yet, if anyone's interested in the cost give GCG a call and ask them what it would cost approximately. I was going to get a new compressor wheel on the turbo that needs it, and new seals through both so they're like new.

a snippet of info I found on them from google from a soarer owner with a set fitted is as follows:
Quote:

they run same wheels as a hks gt2510(gt2530 front wheel/rear wheel simialar to s14 rear wheel) but just not BB.i would say they would be rated around 250ps each as they have smaller a/r rear housings(.49)compaired to gt2510's 280ps and .64 A/r rear housings.

I'm asking $800 for them as that's what I paid, I'd guess the rebuild on both would NOT cost anywhere near $2200, and after the rebuild you will have a set in better condition than a $3K secondhand set Wink
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:eoi: rwd 4age -melb
Next Topic:fs: ae86 disk brake rear end
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 27 14:22:29 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.12408685684204 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.