Toymods » General Car Talk » Soarer owners dedicated thread

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 04 August 2005 01:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Are you serious?

Wouldn't the JZA70 cut be an easier conversion?
  Send a private message to this user    
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 04 August 2005 01:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its bag out corona thursday...im convinced Laughing

but yes...V8 is teh phat...

more work tho dude, and it wont pull as hard as the 1JZ...cruz youre making about 180rwkw in the cressy right?

how much did it cost you on top of the conversion for the twin throttles and marvellous exhaust system you have? (i am assuming thats where your power is coming from?)
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 04 August 2005 01:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Merudo wrote on Thu, 04 August 2005 11:23

Are you serious?

Wouldn't the JZA70 cut be an easier conversion?

yes

yes

and

yes
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 04 August 2005 02:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1JZ wrote on Thu, 04 August 2005 09:54

more work tho dude, and it wont pull as hard as the 1JZ...cruz youre making about 180rwkw in the cressy right?

how much did it cost you on top of the conversion for the twin throttles and marvellous exhaust system you have? (i am assuming thats where your power is coming from?)

Yes, the JZA70 will be much easier, and pull harder (once you hit about 6psi), but well, it doesn't sound like a V8 now does it Razz

You probably want a turbo 6, I just thought I'd confuse you a bit.

The cressida did have 180rwkw, combination of ecu, manual, and exhaust. Twin throts would have done SFA for peak power on stock cams.

ECU, tuning, throts, exhaust, manual conversion = $7500ish
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 04 August 2005 02:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dont confuse the poor boy Razz
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 04 August 2005 02:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sure, the brute power (the method in which they deliver power...) and the sound of an eight kicks ass, however I think a turbo six like the 1JZ is more suited for me... Both financially, and performance-wise...

It will be interesting the first time I drive it... Perhaps it's a good thing I've never ridden in a 1JZ-powered car, i dont know what to expect!

[Updated on: Thu, 04 August 2005 02:38]

mz21_shiznac
Regular

January 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 04 August 2005 04:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
After I had my JZA70, I just had to have another 1JZ or 2JZ, if budget would allow. But for now I'm happy with the soarer. Wink
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 04 August 2005 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shiznac is your car engineered?
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 04 August 2005 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you had to sum up the performance of a

GZ20,
MZ20
JZZ20

in one sentence for each one, what would you say?

I've ridden in an MZ20 (danners) and my GZ20, but I'm interested to see what your opinion is as far as comparison of power delivery (both in method and amount)

This wont in any way change my decision to go 1JZ, however I'm just curious, and bored...
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 04 August 2005 04:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GZ20 = Lacklustre
MZ20 = Very tourquey but nowhere near enough revs
JZZ20 = Just perfect, could do with a tiny smidge more tourque but thats nothing some upping of boost cant fix...(im biased of course)
mz21_shiznac
Regular

January 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 04 August 2005 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah, mine is not registered. However, the engine number is on the papers...
mz21_shiznac
Regular

January 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 04 August 2005 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well I've ridden in my mates GA70 and it goes alright. But when I raced him in my JZA70, he had no chance. Haven't been in a MZ20/MA70 before so I can't comment.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 04 August 2005 14:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well, its arrived.

Heres some pics.

http://www.conceptual.net.au/~peewee/soarer/2/IMG_2345.jpg

http://www.conceptual.net.au/~peewee/soarer/2/IMG_2317.jpg

http://www.conceptual.net.au/~peewee/soarer/2/IMG_2344.jpg

The rest at http://www.conceptual.net.au/~peewee/soarer/2/

Needs a bit of a tidy up to begin with, but I think it will do the job nicely.

No Cruise Control, no TEMS, no Climate Control, no wanky bits to weigh me down.
Just the way I wanted it.
Darola
Regular

May 2002
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 04 August 2005 15:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey there all, mmm looks nice, tidy and straight Mr Cruzida

i dont know what to do All, ive found a Mz21 witch looks pretty decsent in the pics, its priced not to bad, only thing is i would have to get it shipped interstate to me ($591) door to door (not to bad)and if i buy it they r paying $200 towards shipping, its unregisered but been told only needs a rwc to get back on the road, been told that turbo needs some sort of repair, Looks very straight, with no dings or scratches, leather interiour, its White with a gold color down to bottom (two-tone)

Just dont know if i should sell DAROLA or not (my Ae82 4agze Sedan) she has been sitting in the shed for nearlly 2y and im sick of seeing her just sitting there, running and wanting to touch the road, dont have the money to get it enginered and regoed,
But if i sell her i will have the money to buy the Mz21, trasport it, and put rego on her, and hopefully alittle left over for a turbo if need to be replaced.

dont know what to do,

Eddie

[img=http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/8093/05bq.jpg[/img]
[img=http://img281.imageshack.us/img281/216/64ag.jpg[/img]
[img=http://img281.imageshack.us/img281/9269/83bn.jpg[/img]
[img]http://imageshack.us]

[Updated on: Thu, 04 August 2005 15:26]

Darola
Regular

May 2002
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 04 August 2005 15:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey there,

Merudo, when is there a next cruze down your way?? your in newy right??? may have to come down im in taree your half way to syd, i will be traveling thru on the 13-14th so may drive tru if anything is on

Eddie
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 04 August 2005 22:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I live down south of newcastle, near gosford...

about an hour's sensible drive away (south)

right between sydney and newcastle, really...
1200det
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 04 August 2005 23:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ahhh the mighty Soarer thats for sale for $2600 on Ebay.

One good thing about that one is the retrimmed dash and door trims from the Dash doctor to get rid of that velour stuff Smile

Allow about $2000 on top for a Headgasket and whatever else is wrong with the Turbo.

That car has been for sale for over 6 months easily now.

Darola wrote on Fri, 05 August 2005 01:07

Hey there all, mmm looks nice, tidy and straight Mr Cruzida

i dont know what to do All, ive found a Mz21 witch looks pretty decsent in the pics, its priced not to bad, only thing is i would have to get it shipped interstate to me ($591) door to door (not to bad)and if i buy it they r paying $200 towards shipping, its unregisered but been told only needs a rwc to get back on the road, been told that turbo needs some sort of repair, Looks very straight, with no dings or scratches, leather interiour, its White with a gold color down to bottom (two-tone)

Just dont know if i should sell DAROLA or not (my Ae82 4agze Sedan) she has been sitting in the shed for nearlly 2y and im sick of seeing her just sitting there, running and wanting to touch the road, dont have the money to get it enginered and regoed,
But if i sell her i will have the money to buy the Mz21, trasport it, and put rego on her, and hopefully alittle left over for a turbo if need to be replaced.

dont know what to do,

Eddie

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/8093/05bq.jpg[/url]
http://img281.imageshack.us/img281/216/64ag.jpg[/url]
http://img281.imageshack.us/img281/9269/83bn.jpg[/url]
[img]http://imageshack.us]

Darola
Regular

May 2002
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 05 August 2005 03:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey there Murudo, let me know when theres something on next, i may be down, my uncle lives in wyong.

1200det, im a mechanic so a head gasket isnt to hard to do (last 7mge cost around $200, but would prob get a metal hg if the gte one is blown), and i reckon a secound hand turbo sould be sought after to get it running, upto $500
wouldnt be to bad, but yes Thank you for your imput, cause i still am only thinking about it,
and all i have to do to my rolla is raise it up to legal and get it enginered.

Eddie
Danners
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 05 August 2005 04:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shanedawgg wrote on Tue, 02 August 2005 18:33

yeah bad luck mate Sad

But the angle on those pics those look impressive, especially for an open diff Smile

Do any of you manual soarer owners remember how much you had to get your tailshaft lengthened by?

Im finally converting and would like to do the tailshaft before i start the rest to save time....

Im using a W58 by the way so if you have converted or know someone that has and can tell me the length that would be appreciated Very Happy

Regards,
Shane

I recently converted my z20 to manual with a w58 - ended up using hlf of the auto tailshaft, and half the manual. marrying both of these up fitted perfectly!

Dan
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 05 August 2005 04:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rear half of shafts are identical.
shanedawgg
Regular

October 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 05 August 2005 05:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So i can use a manual GA/MA70 tailshaft? I had it in my mind that i wouldnt be able to for some reason....

Regards,
Shane
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 05 August 2005 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shanedawgg wrote on Fri, 05 August 2005 13:20

So i can use a manual GA/MA70 tailshaft? I had it in my mind that i wouldnt be able to for some reason....

Errr, use it on what?
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 05 August 2005 05:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MA70 tailshaft doesnt work...

too short
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 05 August 2005 05:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1JZ wrote on Fri, 05 August 2005 13:32

too short

Rear half or front half? I'm gathering you tried a manual MA70 shaft? (or JZA70)

I thought the wheelbase was identical between the two? which means the tailshafts are identical.

And above my post - "Rear halves are identical" was refering to manual vs auto shafts.
Danners
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 05 August 2005 05:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Fri, 05 August 2005 14:31

Rear half of shafts are identical.

Really? When i took it in for the conversion he said he couldn't use the MA70 front and rear tailshaft because it wouldn't fit, he had to use hlf the auto one, and the other half from the MA70
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 05 August 2005 05:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Fri, 05 August 2005 13:38

And above my post - "Rear halves are identical" was refering to manual vs auto shafts.

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 05 August 2005 05:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rear half is the same but the front half of the manual MA70 shaft when mated to the rear half of my soarer shaft left it about 100mm too short....puzzled me too

exhaust about the same lenght too short as well as I had to get an extender of about 80-90mm made up to mate my MA70 3" catback to my exhaust....
shanedawgg
Regular

October 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 05 August 2005 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Fri, 05 August 2005 15:29

shanedawgg wrote on Fri, 05 August 2005 13:20

Errr, use it on what?

Sorry its on the previous page....im doing a manual conversion on an mz20....

So basically the only choice is to extend the auto shaft an fit a new yoke? I guess if u could use a stock ma70 tailshaft everyone would jus do that instead Razz

Regards,
Shane
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 05 August 2005 09:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
In the case of the R154 swap just use a manual turbo ma70 supra tailshaft.

But if you swap w58 why not use 7mge manual MA70 supra tailshaft?
shanedawgg
Regular

October 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 05 August 2005 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats what im asking if i can use, appears not.

Im using a W58 to a 7mgte.

Regards,
Shane
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 05 August 2005 22:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1JZ wrote on Fri, 05 August 2005 15:32

too short

Which one are you talking about?

- MA70 auto tailshaft
- MA70 Turbo Manual Tailshaft (R154)
- MA70 Non Turbo Manual Tailshaft (W58)

The 3 above will all be different lengths.

As cruzida said above, soarer is the same chassis as supra, if you got a complete tailshaft from the correct supra above, depending on your application, be it R154 or W58, i don't see why it won't be a complete bolt in job.

All i can say is that someones mechanic who did the work for them has possibly screwed up and got the wrong corresponding tailshaft.

crazymax
Regular

October 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sat, 06 August 2005 00:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just a quic question for those jzz30 owners... the scroll button just next to the steering wheel. near the fuel and odd meter buttons.... whats it do???

i now that sounds silly. but it scrolls though all the different options but can u go into those files and check temps or anything??

shanedawgg
Regular

October 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sat, 06 August 2005 01:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSupra wrote on Sat, 06 August 2005 08:57

MR 1JZ wrote on Fri, 05 August 2005 15:32

too short

Which one are you talking about?

- MA70 auto tailshaft
- MA70 Turbo Manual Tailshaft (R154)
- MA70 Non Turbo Manual Tailshaft (W58)

The 3 above will all be different lengths.

As cruzida said above, soarer is the same chassis as supra, if you got a complete tailshaft from the correct supra above, depending on your application, be it R154 or W58, i don't see why it won't be a complete bolt in job.

All i can say is that someones mechanic who did the work for them has possibly screwed up and got the wrong corresponding tailshaft.

That makes alot of sense, cant see why the na ma70 tailshaft wouldnt fit neither....

Thanks for the help mate,

Regards,
Shane
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sat, 06 August 2005 03:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I used a turbo MA70 tailshaft on my 1JZ conversion and it was too short
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sat, 06 August 2005 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1JZ wrote on Sat, 06 August 2005 13:14

You also have custom engine mounts holding a not so straight 1jz.

I would think a 7mgte would be a different story.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sat, 06 August 2005 13:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSupra wrote on Sat, 06 August 2005 20:56

MR 1JZ wrote on Sat, 06 August 2005 13:14

You also have custom engine mounts holding a not so straight 1jz.

I would think a 7mgte would be a different story.

it is straight it just leans too one side a little....

and the gb x member for the R154 lined up in the same spot as my A340E one, for the last time, im telling you IT WAS TOO FUCKING SHORT...

now I have had way too many JW's so im off to bed for some drunken sleeping
1200det
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 08 August 2005 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just thought i would post a pic of my Daily Driver MZ21 Very Happy
1 of 3 MZ Soarers Wink

http://www.synthetic-engine-oils.com/mz21/mini-100_13151.jpg
Big Rob
Regular

March 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 08 August 2005 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok that is like the best looking soarer with out side skirts, well factory kit i have everseen. lol. And i want a set of those exact same wheels. From what i know i have only ever seen them made by AMG and the are the wrong offset and stud pattern. What brand are they and where did you get them. ALso how much lower is your car?

Cheerio
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 08 August 2005 14:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bastard Razz

my new daily is more of a V8 nature...

starts with c ends with elsior...

you do the maths Wink

will post pics when I get her home on friday Very Happy
1200det
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 08 August 2005 21:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As you can see my other daily is also a Celsior Smile but there not worth a mention in a soarer thread nor compared to a Soarer lol

MR 1JZ wrote on Tue, 09 August 2005 00:21

bastard Razz

my new daily is more of a V8 nature...

starts with c ends with elsior...

you do the maths Wink

will post pics when I get her home on friday Very Happy

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 08 August 2005 22:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damo you speak truth, as the car is a little lack lustre compared to the JZZ20 but I couldnt resist Smile
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 08 August 2005 23:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1200det wrote on Mon, 08 August 2005 22:06

Just thought i would post a pic of my Daily Driver MZ21 Very Happy
1 of 3 MZ Soarers Wink

http://www.synthetic-engine-oils.com/mz21/mini-100_13151.jpg

What...

What's that?

You want to trade cars?

Oh.... alright then, if I have to

Laughing

Very clean mate.
Aftermarket height controller fitted?

You'll have to get a photo with it pumped up as HIGH as possible just for shits and giggles. I've seen a celsior as HIGH as it will go, it looked pretty damn funny Laughing
TT_50AR
Regular

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 08 August 2005 23:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey i found a pic of another soarer..WIT EYELIDS oooooooooooooooo

http://nsw.powercruise.net/images/photos/2004/196.jpg
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 08 August 2005 23:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm of mixed opinions on the eyelids, however I must have those sideskirts.

1JZ first though.

Sideskirts and new paintjob wont make the car go faster.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 08 August 2005 23:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im of the mixed opinion on eyelids too

i dont know whether to refer to them as completely homosexual

or a gay ass ricer mod...

but yeah you get the picture of my opnion on them
TT_50AR
Regular

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 08 August 2005 23:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys
if any of u went 2 powercruise over the wkend i had entered my car hehe
i was in the burnout comp but they flagged me down b4 i got 2 pop the tyres...(im so dam annoyed)
and then on sunday was my 1st time cruising round eastern ck track and i got kicked off 2 laps in2 it 4 the whole day 4 driftin and spinnin out etc hahahah and over takin tha pace car
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 09 August 2005 00:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1JZ wrote on Tue, 09 August 2005 09:47

im of the mixed opinion on eyelids too

i dont know whether to refer to them as completely homosexual

or a gay ass ricer mod...

but yeah you get the picture of my opnion on them

hehehe hehehe hehehe
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 09 August 2005 00:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TT_50AR wrote on Tue, 09 August 2005 09:50

hey guys
i was in the burnout comp but they flagged me down b4 i got 2 pop the tyres...(im so dam annoyed)
and then on sunday was my 1st time cruising round eastern ck track and i got kicked off 2 laps in2 it 4 the whole day 4 driftin and spinnin out etc hahahah and over takin tha pace car

well that was silly wasn't it
TT_50AR
Regular

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 09 August 2005 00:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Merudo wrote on Tue, 09 August 2005 10:10

TT_50AR wrote on Tue, 09 August 2005 09:50

hey guys

well that was silly wasn't it

but i didnt kno it was the pace car!! it was just a normal rodeo with no lights on top.. so looks just like a normal car but it wasnt haha
but ther was no other cruise sessions 4 the day anyway so it didnt matter i got kicked off!!!.
but ill get the burnout vid up asap
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 09 August 2005 00:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh ok. i thought you were just ignoring them or something.

Yes, burnout vid... mmmm

my cars louder than yours though Razz
TT_50AR
Regular

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 09 August 2005 00:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Merudo wrote on Tue, 09 August 2005 10:21

oh ok. i thought you were just ignoring them or something.

Yes, burnout vid... mmmm

my cars louder than yours though Razz

haha in this vid my car sounds like a v8
u will v wen i get it up
but i gotta compress it etc cause the bunnout doesnt start till 50 seconds in2 the vid
TT_50AR
Regular

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 09 August 2005 00:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh and also.. every1 wit 1g's wind ur boost up 2 20 or so.. its the best
i went up 2 23 but the fuel cut kicks in 2 much so it was sittin on 20 but now its runnin about 18.. but heeeeeeeps faster
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 09 August 2005 00:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TT_50AR wrote on Tue, 09 August 2005 09:55

i went up 2 23 but the fuel cut kicks in 2 much so it was sittin on 20 but now its runnin about 18.. but heeeeeeeps faster

I can see it already

two weeks time...

"my turbos are broken"

they are out of thier efficieny range at 15psi anyway...whats the point of running 20psi and drastically decreasing thier life?
TT_50AR
Regular

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 09 August 2005 00:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1JZ wrote on Tue, 09 August 2005 10:29

I can see it already

two weeks time...

"my turbos are broken"

they are out of thier efficieny range at 15psi anyway...whats the point of running 20psi and drastically decreasing thier life?

well it runs heeps faster than 15.. i was runnin 15 for a wk then just tested it on 20..
just try it then wind it back.. u will c the difference..
its soooo good.. its soo slo off the mark then its like NOS hittin in
mz21_shiznac
Regular

January 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 09 August 2005 00:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, just a bit of curiosity came over me, and wondering how old all u guys are?

Me? I'm 20
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 09 August 2005 00:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TT_50AR wrote on Tue, 09 August 2005 10:02

I can see it already

two weeks time...

"my turbos are broken"

well it runs heeps faster than 15.. i was runnin 15 for a wk then just tested it on 20..

mate I have a 1JZ...im making 200rwkw on about 13 pounds of boost, I dont need to do bandaid mods to get an extra kick...

and shiznac, todays events have led me to ask that question as well...

im 20 btw
TT_50AR
Regular

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 09 August 2005 00:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mz21_shiznac wrote on Tue, 09 August 2005 10:34

Hey, just a bit of curiosity came over me, and wondering how old all u guys are?

Me? I'm 20

68..haha nah 19
TT_50AR
Regular

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 09 August 2005 00:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1JZ wrote on Tue, 09 August 2005 10:38

TT_50AR wrote on Tue, 09 August 2005 10:02

I can see it already

two weeks time...

"my turbos are broken"

mate I have a 1JZ...im making 200rwkw on about 13 pounds of boost, I dont need to do bandaid mods to get an extra kick...

and shiznac, todays events have led me to ask that question as well...

im 20 btw

yeh im just runnin this till i get the 1j ..
mz21_shiznac
Regular

January 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 09 August 2005 00:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Haha yes, exactly what I'm thinkin... Confused
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 09 August 2005 01:05 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Aww come on, give him a break shiznac, mr 1JZ, at least we don't drive spoontahs

*hides from ae86drift*

By the way, I'm 19.
Pages (51): [ «  <  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Squeaky hatch...
Next Topic:post your best drift pics!!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 28 18:40:25 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.011406898498535 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.