Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » 18RG + celica rare parts must sell this weekend

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
raistlin
Regular

July 2002
18RG + celica rare parts must sell this weekend Sat, 20 August 2005 01:14 Go to next message
Sydney Beacon Hill contact Martin on 0414 817 013 by sunday evening with offers or the gearboxes at least will go to council collections which would be a shame.

Reconditioned 18RG efi setup everything minus computer was about to be put into a newly rebuilt engine when project fell through(I'd like $150+ so try and offer upwards of that amount)

2x celica 5 speed gearboxes (I'd like $50 each minimum but will sell at almost any price)

1x Standard 18RG turbo manifold(nfi what it's worth)

1x 18RG CAST turbo manifold(I'd like $200+ and have had offers of $400 before and this is a small item so I'm keeping it if it doesn't sell for a fair price by sunday)

1x 1 litre surge tank(paid $150 brand new never used make an offer)

1x 18RG exhaust manifold standard not tuned afaik(make an offer)

Questions and offers pease to my mobile i am bad at keeping track of forums
  Send a private message to this user    
ae71 kid
Regular

August 2005
Re: 18RG + celica rare parts must sell this weekend Sat, 20 August 2005 01:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey dude, very interested in the motor, is it a whole motor ready to drop in or what, u think it may fit my ae71 rolla without much hassle? may take the turbo manifold and a box 2, let us kno!
MAD79R
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: 18RG + celica rare parts must sell this weekend Sat, 20 August 2005 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
very interested will call sunday
raistlin
Regular

July 2002
Re: 18RG + celica rare parts must sell this weekend Sat, 20 August 2005 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae71 kid wrote on Sat, 20 August 2005 11:26

hey dude, very interested in the motor, is it a whole motor ready to drop in or what, u think it may fit my ae71 rolla without much hassle? may take the turbo manifold and a box 2, let us kno!

There no longer is a motor only efi gear that bolts onto the head already preassebled just bolt it on plug in a computer and it's done...

Basically we built the motor put the efi gear on, realised we didn't have a working computer pulled it off and put on carbies... now i have the efi gear left over and I sold my celica with the motor a year ago.

I now have an offer for efi gear + turbo manifold(should be receiving a sms very soon) and a separate offer for the surge tank.

Again contact me by phone or sms because I might not check this board until tomorrow night. I'll give you prices we're up to over the phone I won't list them here don't want ninjas.

At present unless i get higher offers I will accept the ones that have been given.

I'd very much like to give those gearboxes a home so anyone in sydney that is interested let me know I wouldn't feel right wrecking them. <3 celicas
raistlin
Regular

July 2002
Re: 18RG + celica rare parts must sell this weekend Sun, 21 August 2005 22:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
quick bump

I've managet to apease the higher powers so the stuff will no longer get dumped. Pictures will be up tonight and I'll link here.

efi gear + turbo manifold pretty much sold

surge tank pretty much sold

everything else still up for offers.
raistlin
Regular

July 2002
Re: 18RG + celica rare parts must sell this weekend Tue, 23 August 2005 22:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
another quick bump pics still not up cause i couldn't fing my camera I'll try looking again after work tonight.
wolverine
Regular

November 2004
Re: 18RG + celica rare parts must sell this weekend Wed, 24 August 2005 09:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats happening?????
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: 18RG + celica rare parts must sell this weekend Wed, 24 August 2005 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
any luck on quoing up freighting of the boxes to qld
re: my sms on monday night
MAD79R
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: 18RG + celica rare parts must sell this weekend Wed, 24 August 2005 12:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
still interested waiting for photos
raistlin
Regular

July 2002
Re: 18RG + celica rare parts must sell this weekend Thu, 25 August 2005 07:36 Go to previous message
photos going up tonight(already taken)... haven't had a chance to look up freight yet I'm guessing it'll be at least $200 because of the weight. I sent an engine to perth and that was about $400 I think
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:3.9 t series diff centers
Next Topic:18RGU engine - FREE !!!! And other stuff (read on)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 26 10:31:13 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0052919387817383 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.