Classifieds » Body and Interior » ke30/35 bonnet and front guards NEW IN BOXES

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
ke30/35 bonnet and front guards NEW IN BOXES Fri, 19 August 2005 12:18 Go to next message
new in box
interest expressed @ 400 so far yet still to pickup
they are new in their boxes and dont look like theyve ever been on the car or trial fitted etc
vents in the bonnet are the solid type

also ask if your after similar parts for other vehicles as hes clearing out his shit and ill ask him if he has them yet dont be put off if there is a delay in response as he is hard to get hold of

[Updated on: Sun, 21 August 2005 01:31]

Send a private message to this user    
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: ke30/35 bonnet and front guards NEW IN BOXES Fri, 19 August 2005 17:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
KE10/15 guards, bonnet and boot.
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: ke30/35 bonnet and front guards NEW IN BOXES Fri, 19 August 2005 17:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mate
if i could get them id have them for myself by now actually yet ill ask in case oen of the idiots forgot to emntion they have one a set or a few diff parts
willing to work to make moulds from them if they do ?
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: ke30/35 bonnet and front guards NEW IN BOXES Fri, 19 August 2005 17:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well, i will have to make molds when i get back anyway... have to hide the wheels somehow...

unfortunately i won't be back for a while.... but i will be all guns blazing on the 15 when i do Wink is about time someone made molds, so many ppl have talked about it.. but then again, ppl won't pay $150-200 for a guard as almost all corolla owners are tightarses Razz
Cya, Stewart
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: ke30/35 bonnet and front guards NEW IN BOXES Sat, 20 August 2005 01:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not a prob
if i find a set theyre yours/ours Smile
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: ke30/35 bonnet and front guards NEW IN BOXES Sun, 21 August 2005 01:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
back to the top for ya as surelly theres someone after ke30/35 guards and bonnet that are new in box
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: ke30/35 bonnet and front guards NEW IN BOXES Wed, 24 August 2005 08:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
id be interested if they were cheaper.

local wreckers can get new guards for $90 each, bonnet for 140 and stone tray/front apron for $100

im not high jacking the thread, just letting you know thats all.

[Updated on: Wed, 24 August 2005 08:29]

4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: ke30/35 bonnet and front guards NEW IN BOXES Wed, 24 August 2005 14:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tis kewl Smile
is what my associate desires for them since theyre new
be interested to know these wreckers that you cang et new parts from for future reference hey as the few hat i usually go to that are pretty decent cant even get them new !! Smile
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: ke30/35 bonnet and front guards NEW IN BOXES Wed, 24 August 2005 22:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shit, really? god, well i only got those prices last week actually (prolly a bit cheaper then normal cos i got mate that works there but still)

i'll grab the phone number later and post it up, they frieght oz wide as well.
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: ke30/35 bonnet and front guards NEW IN BOXES Tue, 30 August 2005 10:32 Go to previous message
last call before i send these abck to the owner who will not offer them at this price again

(has emphatically made that clear last time he enquired when he is getting the $$$$ for them since they should already be sold)
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:**S O L D** M3 Electric mirrors for MR2 (SW20) Only
Next Topic:Recaro rail s13 driver side
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Jun 1 20:21:56 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0062940120697021 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.