Email to friend 
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
rjbaino
Newcomer

August 2005
91 celica front and rear bars Wed, 31 August 2005 02:34 Go to previous message
First off, hi I'm new, be nice etc etc.

anyway, a few months ago my 91 celica sx was in a minor crash and the front and possible the rear bumpers need replacing. I'm wondering how much I'm looking at to get some 2nd hand stock parts and where you can buy them.

also, i went to a crash repair guy today, and he's giving me some weird information. I don't think my back bar needs replacing cause its prety much just scratched, but the guys telling me something along the lines of 'it will cost the same to get a 2nd hand bar to replace it than to strip this down and repaint it'. Now I'm assuming he's bullshitting me, cause obviously if you bought another bar you'd have to paint it again etc. So does anyone know of any good body repair guys in Melbourne, preferably near glen iris/camberwell?

thanks.
Richard.
  Send a private message to this user    

SubjectPosterDate
Read Message   91 celica front and rear bars  rjbainoWed, 31 August 2005 02:34
Read Message   Re: 91 celica front and rear bars Paranoid AndroidWed, 31 August 2005 14:57
Read Message   Re: 91 celica front and rear bars celica28Wed, 31 August 2005 21:54
Read Message   Re: 91 celica front and rear bars celica28Wed, 31 August 2005 21:56
Read Message   Re: 91 celica front and rear bars rjbainoThu, 01 September 2005 04:28
Previous Topic:FOUND, PLEASE DELETE
Next Topic:Wtd: 5m crank shaft for Celica Supra

Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Oct 6 04:30:10 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0059430599212646 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.