Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
-=* MA61 FRONT FROM DOORS 4Ward *=- Sun, 02 February 2003 15:55 Go to next message
Virtually I am in need of a whole front end of a MA61 Celica Supra, Nose Cone, Panals, Front Bumper, Bonnet, Indicators, Grille etc... The whole lot. No need of any parts of the 5M-E motor but enough to reconstruct a whole front end including the retracting lights, retracting light relay etc...

Cheers
  Send a private message to this user    
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: -=* MA61 FRONT FROM DOORS 4Ward *=- Sun, 02 February 2003 23:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there's a celica xx at PNPL here in sydney if youre after bits, but thats kinda interstate isnt it...

i also have a spare complete RH popup headlight assembly if you want it (no top panel - see below)

if in your travels, you happen to come across a spare RH headlight 'lid' can you grab one for me Smile

just the painted body panel that makes the 'top' of the headlight.

cheers
ed
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: -=* MA61 FRONT FROM DOORS 4Ward *=- Mon, 03 February 2003 00:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Ed.

Yeah. It's "kinda" interstate. Does the bumper look like the MA61 or is it like the GA6x? Anyway I'll consider it and take it up with Dad to see.

Umm. Right Hand popup headlight assembly, I may consider... I'll let you know. As for the Lid, I'll be happy to find one for you Smile
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: -=* MA61 FRONT FROM DOORS 4Ward *=- Mon, 03 February 2003 00:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry, yeah...it is a GA6x

actually, if you can let me know right now if you want the headlight assembly, a mate is driving back to melb tonight (?) and can take it with him if you want Smile

$20?

cheers
ed
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: -=* MA61 FRONT FROM DOORS 4Ward *=- Mon, 03 February 2003 04:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
All right.... I'll take it...
suprav8
Regular

May 2002
Re: -=* MA61 FRONT FROM DOORS 4Ward *=- Mon, 03 February 2003 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Have you priced all those bits yet?
$$$$
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: -=* MA61 FRONT FROM DOORS 4Ward *=- Mon, 03 February 2003 11:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It is going to cost an absolute fortune but needs to be done...
A close friend did his Supra and is now looking for parts.
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: -=* MA61 FRONT FROM DOORS 4Ward *=- Tue, 04 February 2003 12:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump Confused Can Anyone help me?
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
icon4.gif  Re: -=* MA61 FRONT FROM DOORS 4Ward *=- Wed, 05 February 2003 14:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey All.

What i forgot to mention is that i need all the panels. I don't need any engine components nor do i need any of the suspension...

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Smile
celica28
Regular

May 2002
Re: -=* MA61 FRONT FROM DOORS 4Ward *=- Wed, 05 February 2003 21:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey ZZT231,

I am currently wrecking an MA61 and have soem of the parts you are searching for give me a call on 0412 699 144 and we might be able to work out something.

I am in Canberra.
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: -=* MA61 FRONT FROM DOORS 4Ward *=- Thu, 06 February 2003 00:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey phil... do you have a RH headlight 'lid' ?

as for the headlight assembly ZZT231, my mate didnt actually come up the other day, so its still in the garage here. will send it down hen he eventually comes up (if you still nee it then)

cheers
ed
ROBBO_ma61
Forums Junkie

December 2002
Re: -=* MA61 FRONT FROM DOORS 4Ward *=- Thu, 06 February 2003 08:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CELICA I NEED FLARES BIGTIME ILL PAY YOU GOOD FOR THEM.
celica28
Regular

May 2002
Re: -=* MA61 FRONT FROM DOORS 4Ward *=- Thu, 06 February 2003 21:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Ed,

I would prefer to sell the units complete, however, if ZZT231 doesn't need that lid then we can talk.

ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: -=* MA61 FRONT FROM DOORS 4Ward *=- Fri, 07 February 2003 03:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hello Robbo.

Please don't steal Mad this thread.
Thank you Smile
ROBBO_ma61
Forums Junkie

December 2002
Re: -=* MA61 FRONT FROM DOORS 4Ward *=- Fri, 07 February 2003 05:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fuck off.
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
icon4.gif  Re: -=* MA61 FRONT FROM DOORS 4Ward *=- Mon, 10 February 2003 00:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Robbo. Behave yourself. The Toymods forums are no place for that sort of attitude.
Have a little respect for other people please.
ROBBO_ma61
Forums Junkie

December 2002
Re: -=* MA61 FRONT FROM DOORS 4Ward *=- Mon, 10 February 2003 07:24 Go to previous message
no problems nark. tell others to watch what they say in private messages and forums. People may take offence
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:URGENT!! - NEED FLARES FOR MA61!!
Next Topic:Nedd ST162 radiator URGENTLY
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Jun 2 10:40:00 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0038928985595703 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.