Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
EOI: 73 Celica GT/ST console Thu, 15 September 2005 00:27 Go to next message
Hey guys I might have another one of these coming with the air-con and oil temp gauges so just want to see if there is any interest in my ST center console.

Its is in excellent condition,I have peeled the woodgrain off and on the bottom half of the console (where the woodgrain used to be)started to paint it silver,there are no cracks and I have the ashtray and original clock to go with it that does work(sometimes)The only shit thing about it is the previous owner had cut a circle in the part that usually holds the change,as you will see in my shithouse pic I have an oil gauge in there,I dont think it would take too much to fix(plastic plate behind some fill and some paint) but it is a fault.in the pic I dont have to top bit that has the air vents sitting up but it is all there.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v605/riceburna73/celicapicswashed003.jpg

It will be a couple of weeks untill I finalise this other one and as usual am happy to keep the thing,so just really want to gauge what you guys may think its worth.

Thanks quallos

Oh one last note,to the mystery man who bought the MINT rear GTV badge off Simon ages ago,I am happy to do a clean swap for that badge if you are interested.

Send a private message to this user    
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: EOI: 73 Celica GT/ST console Thu, 15 September 2005 01:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WTF??! is that a normal dashpad? it looks heaps shiny, or is that a reflection?
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: EOI: 73 Celica GT/ST console Thu, 15 September 2005 01:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mynameisrodney wrote on Thu, 15 September 2005 11:16

WTF??! is that a normal dashpad? it looks heaps shiny, or is that a reflection?

It hasnt got the dash pad on it in that photo..
high_card_ace
Regular

April 2005
Re: EOI: 73 Celica GT/ST console Thu, 15 September 2005 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey how far does it go back? like to the start or rear of handbrake?
any more photos?
cheers
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: EOI: 73 Celica GT/ST console Fri, 16 September 2005 01:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry bout the lack of photos,my digi seems to be pretty popular with the rest of my family Rolling Eyes

Ok here is a pic of a full GT console,the one I have FS is exactly the same bar the hole in the change bit and the small amount of silver paint.As you can see it starts from behind the handbrake and runs all the way to the bottom of the dash facier.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v605/riceburna73/gtgrill.jpg
vin91
Regular

August 2003
Re: EOI: 73 Celica GT/ST console Fri, 16 September 2005 02:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey You Selling the Centre Console, Also I see you got Aftermarket Gauges fitted, Just wondering if you could Email / PM How the Hell you fitted them to the Dash as I am having a Hell of problems trying to fit My Speedo. IE. the Fixtures on the rear of the Dash. I Know it is the Wrong Forum But I would appreciate that. How much for the Centre Console?
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: EOI: 73 Celica GT/ST console Sat, 17 September 2005 07:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey mate yeah I will eventually be selling the console just need to get the other fom Japan and I will go from there. Looking for around the 400 mark for my one.

As for the gauges the VDO ones I got have a thread in the back,after you put them in you then screw the big oversized nut on and it clamps them into the facier.
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: EOI: 73 Celica GT/ST console Fri, 23 September 2005 01:17 Go to previous message
No one interested in this rare gem?? Rolling Eyes
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:plz delete : sorry
Next Topic:KE25 front grille
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Jun 2 13:49:19 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.004547119140625 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.