Classifieds » Miscellaneous » Home theater, TV,XBOX, 200+ dvds, amps LOTS

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
ABTO
Regular

March 2005
Home theater, TV,XBOX, 200+ dvds, amps LOTS Sat, 29 October 2005 08:55 Go to next message
Item: samsung DVD/VCR, 200+ assorted DVDs 2 many 2 list all new titles, 54cm tv with remote less than 3 months old, kenwood 120Wx6 home theater amp purchased less than 3 months ago brand new paid $850, 2 12" 800 watt sony xplode subs in a 50L carpeted sub box with wires, Audoline tower speakers with 2 10" subs + tweaters+ lots of other speakers on each side, smaller speakers with tweaters, xbox chipped with about 10 games 3 origional games as well as LOTS more just cant think of it at the moment

Item Condition: Everything is in work good condition most items have been purchased within the last 6 months everything works fine.

Reason for Selling: Moving outta my parents home with my GF just upgraded and i want some money for the base of a new project car

Price and Payment Conditions:DVD/VCR combo ($150) 200+ assorted DVD ($450ono) 54cm TV (130ono) Kenwood home theater amp ($600ono) 2x12" sony xplode subs in box (150ono) Audioline tower speakers ($220ono) xbox with games ($250ono)

Extra Info: I dont want to sell bits and peices eg no point in having speakers with no amp so.... i will do a deal on multiple purchases. I will swap for rolling shell depending on condition + cash your way

for pictures or more info leave your email here or pm me
  Send a private message to this user    
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Home theater, TV,XBOX, 200+ dvds, amps LOTS Sun, 30 October 2005 03:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Interested in the XBOX mate how much?
ABTO
Regular

March 2005
Re: Home theater, TV,XBOX, 200+ dvds, amps LOTS Sun, 30 October 2005 03:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$200 by itself with controller or $250 with all games. Got Halo 2 the limited edition 2 disc, splinter cell 3, midnight club 3 dub edition, Area 51, Forza and a few other games thats just off my head.
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Home theater, TV,XBOX, 200+ dvds, amps LOTS Sun, 30 October 2005 06:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what titles are in the dvds ?
they elgit or copies/azn versions ?
what region ?
what condition ?
ABTO
Regular

March 2005
Re: Home theater, TV,XBOX, 200+ dvds, amps LOTS Sun, 30 October 2005 07:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
about 1/2 are origionals, got sum initial d movies thats about as azn as it gets. Dont know the region but they will work on any dvd player.

Havnt watched 1/2 the dvds it was more of a hobby but ye i take care of my things i dont leave them lying around.

With the titles they are comdedy, horror, action.

If they dont sell by end of november i will go and buy a few box sets nip tuck 1+2 and the sopranos and be asking alot more.

I cant name all the titles as it would take a few hours but if you want to have a look pm me
FLEX
Newcomer

May 2005
Re: Home theater, TV,XBOX, 200+ dvds, amps LOTS Mon, 31 October 2005 00:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YEA - Im keen on a ya DVds mate
only if they orginals and have their cases, etc ...

can u send me a list of what u have and I will make u a good offer $$ Smile

email to joe@altezzaclub.org.au

cheers joe
jim8o
Regular

June 2004
Re: Home theater, TV,XBOX, 200+ dvds, amps LOTS Mon, 31 October 2005 01:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
would u part some xbox games on their own? interested in halo2 and mighnight club 3
ABTO
Regular

March 2005
Re: Home theater, TV,XBOX, 200+ dvds, amps LOTS Mon, 31 October 2005 02:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FLEX wrote on Mon, 31 October 2005 11:06

YEA - Im keen on a ya DVds mate
only if they orginals and have their cases, etc ...

can u send me a list of what u have and I will make u a good offer $$ Smile

email to joe@altezzaclub.org.au

cheers joe

all my dvds have covers and have cases they look identical to the origionals. They werent done in the cinema copies from other DVDs.

sorry i already have halo2 midnighit club 3.
carsanactra
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Home theater, TV,XBOX, 200+ dvds, amps LOTS Thu, 03 November 2005 04:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey buddy, can u send me some pics of the sony subs?

id also like to know the dimensions of the box they are in, and the model of the subs if u have them handy. im in SE melbourne suburbs too.
ABTO
Regular

March 2005
Re: Home theater, TV,XBOX, 200+ dvds, amps LOTS Thu, 03 November 2005 08:22 Go to previous message
dont have any pics but i had a mate make the sub box for me. From what i know it is carpeted 50Litre ported box subs are 12" 800watt sony xplode subs. Comes with wiring.

My gf just cracked my front bar last night so i really need this stuff gone. I am in glen waverley if you want to come have a look let me know.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:LOTS OF DVDS FOR SALE ON EBAY $1NR
Next Topic:STAFFY PUPS FOR SALE
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed Jun 5 06:20:38 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.10214185714722 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.