Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » very very old school deckson mini bike

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
bexi
Regular

May 2002

very very old school deckson mini bike Tue, 01 November 2005 13:11 Go to previous message
i have a restored minibike made by deckson in the 60's and 70's. these bikes are extremely hard to come by these days in any sort of condition let alone restored like this one. There is nothing on this bike that hasn't been restored.... eg. powder coated frame .... everything. the motor has also been rebuilt.

At the moment it is hard to start which i'm confident is the carby as it has a screw missing out of it where the slide goes up down which means it's just sucking all air thropugh there. however i do thing that the carby on it is not really suitable for motor anyway so maybe sourcing another carby would be the best idea rather than stuffing round with this one. i've really never ridden this properly sionce i've bought it but have just had it on display in my house as it's such an awesome example and i wanted to have it.
The reason for sale is that over the years i've tracked bits and pieces from here and there and now have enough original parts to restore my own deckson.
This bike would be perfect for the kids, the dad, putting on your bar or whatever...

The bike is on ebay for auction... i'd like to see some decent dollars for it but there's no reserve and whatever it finishes at is the final price no messing round. i'm in sydney

for pics and all the info click link below...

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&a mp;item=4586497689&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3A MESE%3AIT&rd=1

Send a private message to this user    

SubjectPosterDate
Read Message   very very old school deckson mini bike  bexiTue, 01 November 2005 13:11
Read Message   Re: very very old school deckson mini bike bexiWed, 02 November 2005 12:56
Read Message   Re: very very old school deckson mini bike SimonWed, 02 November 2005 13:43
Read Message   Re: very very old school deckson mini bike bexiFri, 04 November 2005 08:06
Previous Topic:Random Stuff - Updated 14th September... NOW INCLUDES SX STUFF...
Next Topic:WTB: cheap ute - Melbourne

Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Jun 11 14:38:24 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0062479972839355 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.