Toymods » General Car Talk » Emanage tuners in Adelaide / anywhere in SA

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
woofa347
Regular

June 2004
Emanage tuners in Adelaide / anywhere in SA Tue, 22 November 2005 10:15 Go to previous message
Does anyone know of a place in Adelaide that can install/tune the emanage in Adelaide? The only place I have heard of that may be able to is Morpowa? It's going on my 1JZ MX73.
I've got one with ignition and injector harness. I know I made the mistake of buying the unit before finding a good tuner but the specs of the emanage appealed to me alot. Im not looking at making rediculous power just yet, just want it to remove boost/fuel cuts, handle a set of 550cc injectors and get my a/f levels right becuase its running very rich.
I should be able to install it myself once i find some English manuals...lol Just need a place to get it tuned properly.

Cheers in advance
  Send a private message to this user    

SubjectPosterDate
Read Message   Emanage tuners in Adelaide / anywhere in SA  woofa347Tue, 22 November 2005 10:15
Read Message   Re: Emanage tuners in Adelaide / anywhere in SA Chris DaveyWed, 23 November 2005 00:12
Read Message   Re: Emanage tuners in Adelaide / anywhere in SA woofa347Wed, 23 November 2005 01:48
Previous Topic:AE86 Forum
Next Topic:celica convertibles?

Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Jun 30 13:57:47 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0043768882751465 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.