Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » whats the model number for the corolla panelvan?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
whats the model number for the corolla panelvan? Mon, 03 March 2003 04:57 Go to next message
KE7#? AE7#?

also what year were they released?

ta.
  Send a private message to this user    
littlepvan
Occasional Poster

February 2003
Re: whats the model number for the corolla panelvan? Mon, 03 March 2003 06:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
<--- thats KE70.

i originally wanted the KE55 pvan but i found thay have a fat ass. this thing is neat.

get one, i have only seen 2 others around, one in naraben and one in balmain.
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: whats the model number for the corolla panelvan? Mon, 03 March 2003 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks
dcving
Regular

May 2002

Re: whats the model number for the corolla panelvan? Tue, 04 March 2003 04:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
also there is an ae71 with the later model front end which was an 84 model, i think the ke70 like littlepvans were like 82 models, i used too have an ae71 with a 4age in it, was quite fun actually Smile

littlepvan,
did u build that car, as i remember talking to the owner of it quite a few years ago, if i remember there was a 3tg under the bonnet, very nice car, was even in a magazine if remember correctly Smile
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: whats the model number for the corolla panelvan? Tue, 04 March 2003 05:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i hope this doesnt sound like a dumb question but did the corolla panel van ever come with back seats?
dcving
Regular

May 2002

Re: whats the model number for the corolla panelvan? Tue, 04 March 2003 05:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no only geminis did
pannelvan_screema
Regular

November 2002
icon14.gif  Re: whats the model number for the corolla panelvan? Tue, 04 March 2003 10:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey fellas i have a AE-71 pannelvan and it is a 84 model. KE-70's are 81-early 84 (i think). get one i have seen only two oters around. they are so cool. oh and the one in the last fast fours wrapped round a telegraph pole. Sad
littlepvan
Occasional Poster

February 2003
Re: whats the model number for the corolla panelvan? Tue, 04 March 2003 10:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah as you already read unfortunately no 3tg under my bonnet, still the 4k...
in the forseeable future its lookin like staying that way too.

i bought it with paint n nothing else, now its got a real nice (if i do say so myself Very Happy) interior with mx5 seats etc.

pannelvan_screema
Regular

November 2002
Re: whats the model number for the corolla panelvan? Tue, 04 March 2003 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im from the campbelltown area i havent seen u cruisin round anywhere im guessin your not from around here
we should get all the pannelvans together and go for a little cruise somewhere? just an idea probably a rather silly one.

Oh well back under my rock.
littlepvan
Occasional Poster

February 2003
Re: whats the model number for the corolla panelvan? Tue, 04 March 2003 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea i used to be in campbelltown from time to time. definately calls for a pvan cruz! Very Happy
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: whats the model number for the corolla panelvan? Tue, 04 March 2003 13:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
model nuber would have to be " ke-shagen wagon" wouldnt it!Smile
if you two are in campbelltown you guys should drop by to our speedshop in airds rd{were the night you no whats are} minto and have a chat with me.
mick
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: whats the model number for the corolla panelvan? Tue, 04 March 2003 21:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey panelvan screema i may have seen you around (im in eaglevale), is your van white with dragway 4 spokes on them?

theres a schmick looking one i see around airds rd i think its a company car for a paint/graphics business, its white has a purple(?) panit scheme on the back part of the wagon and runs 4 spoke dragway mags, looks very cool.

kingmick whens the best time to drop by for a tour?
pannelvan_screema
Regular

November 2002
Re: whats the model number for the corolla panelvan? Wed, 05 March 2003 04:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey rob
i know the two you are talkin about and no they are not me
i own a white one with windows in the back tinted black, 1 1/2in lowered, 13in hotwires (very retro) and is now GE powered. its been off the road for a month now but it will be back in action next week hopefully.
i will keep an eye out for ya rob

ill be there as soon as i can mick
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: whats the model number for the corolla panelvan? Wed, 05 March 2003 07:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey if your looking for Pvan parts theres a dead paddy basher on a property on deepfields rd (off camden valley way), just keep your eyes to the left if your comming from camden valley way.

i pass it every day on my way to work it seems to be in ok condition.
littlepvan
Occasional Poster

February 2003
Re: whats the model number for the corolla panelvan? Thu, 06 March 2003 00:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea thanks, i might go out and have a look. i dont really NEED parts, but you never know! Smile
pannelvan_screema
Regular

November 2002
Re: whats the model number for the corolla panelvan? Thu, 06 March 2003 04:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah cool i will go out there this arvo and have a lookse
i wouldnt mind a new bonnet

hang on paddy basher = no straight pannels
oh well u never know

thanks dude
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: whats the model number for the corolla panelvan? Thu, 06 March 2003 04:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nahh the car looks straight to me (driving past at 90km p/h)
pannelvan_screema
Regular

November 2002
Re: whats the model number for the corolla panelvan? Wed, 12 March 2003 07:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey it looks pretty good for a paddy basher.but its a KE-70
there is however a AE-71 in a paddock opposite it a few hundered meters up the road.
what posseses a person to go "i might park my car in the middle of no-where"????

catch u later.
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: whats the model number for the corolla panelvan? Wed, 12 March 2003 08:06 Go to previous message
I wish i still had my panel van it was so tough.
Gun metal grey with about 10 coats of clear and 13 inch chromies lowered about an inch and stiff as a rock.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Ultimate weight reduction
Next Topic:Beer is good for you
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Jun 7 00:40:40 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.071388006210327 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.