Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Tech & Conversions » Vacuum Diagrams for the 91-95 5e-fhe?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Mouse
Newcomer

March 2003
Vacuum Diagrams for the 91-95 5e-fhe? Wed, 26 March 2003 11:13 Go to previous message
Mornin folks, new to the forum and glad to find it!

I was wondering, if by any chance, anyone out there had, or knew where I could locate the Vacuum digrams for the 91-95 5e-fhe series engines. They came in the Cynos B and Sera I beleive.

Im working on swapping a J-spec 5e-fhe into my american Paseo and need to figure out the vacuum setup for the secondaries. The american Paseo came with a 5efe, which in turn came with a single stage intake.. My car has no idea what to do with the secondaries. Nor do I for that matter, hence the question. =]

Sooooo, if anyone has em, I'd greatly appreciate it if I could take a look. Or, if ya happen to have a 5e-fhe and feel like taking some engine pics or something. =] THe area is interest is on the passenger side, mainly the VSV vacuum lines, like where they go, lol.

Later and thanks folks!
  Send a private message to this user    

SubjectPosterDate
Read Message   Vacuum Diagrams for the 91-95 5e-fhe?  MouseWed, 26 March 2003 11:13
Read Message   Re: Vacuum Diagrams for the 91-95 5e-fhe? Mr DoorsMon, 31 March 2003 06:14
Read Message   Re: Vacuum Diagrams for the 91-95 5e-fhe? MouseMon, 31 March 2003 08:11
Previous Topic:Question about engines in general
Next Topic:gearbox and diff oil

Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Sep 30 17:20:28 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0051729679107666 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.