Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
eastie
Regular

February 2003
which motor.... please help Thu, 03 April 2003 03:59 Go to next message
ok heres my problem ive got a ra23, now im thinking about a few engines that i could put in with the keast of troubles... the first is the 1g-gte but then i have to get in engeneered, so that may take some time, the second is 4a-gze but i dont want a supercharger, and this also has to go through an engeneer, then i was also thinking about just putting a 18r-geu, the 18r doesnt have to be engeneered so that would be great and would i be correct that it can be swapped with my 18-rc for no problems??? the 18r would probably be my best bet right??? what do u guys think???

also if i could have some specs on the engine its self... double over head cam yes? no?, fuel injected? hp? thanx for any help
  Send a private message to this user    
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: which motor.... please help Thu, 03 April 2003 04:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
in simple terms from easiest to hardest

18R-C (single cam, single carb, 97HP) bolt-in, drive away

18R-G (twin cam, twin carb, 140HP?) bolt-in and drive away

18R-GEU (twin cam, EFI, 140HP?) bolt-in, wire up ecu, install lift pump surge tank and EFI pump, drive away
eastie
Regular

February 2003
Re: which motor.... please help Thu, 03 April 2003 04:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yer im likeing the efi.... i hate carbies, they look ugly... hmm 140hp eh! so what engine mods can be done to the engine, and how old is the engine???
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: which motor.... please help Thu, 03 April 2003 05:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the motor would be just as old as your car! Most of the ones you find on the market need a rebuild or will need one soon, so expect that cost to come along sometime soon. (up to $3000 for worked rebuild)

The 18R-G isnt a bad motor with its carbies - they look sweet enough! Doing the 18R-GEU *might* require engineering for the fuel pumps etc, but im not 100%

With an EFI motor, you can easily apply some forced induction - to which these motors respond to well. For N/A mods - good extractors, head porting, oversize valves, flywheel lightening, are all bound to reap some good rewards. Head porting im told will yeild the best results.
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: which motor.... please help Thu, 03 April 2003 05:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You can do any mods you like to the engine... it depends what you want and how much you have to spend!

The 18R-GEU was manufactured up to 1983/84 I think.
$yp)-(y
Newcomer

April 2003
Re: which motor.... please help Thu, 03 April 2003 05:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im intersted in exactly the same thing, how much would the swap cost at the end of the day?
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: which motor.... please help Thu, 03 April 2003 05:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EXCLUDING engine purchase, my swap from 18R-C to 18R-GU cost me around $500 or so when i added up oils, fluids, engine mounts, gaskets and other bits and pieces.
I say that without the engine price, becuase those prices VARY so much.
$yp)-(y
Newcomer

April 2003
Re: which motor.... please help Thu, 03 April 2003 07:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
now people is there such a thing as BETTER between the dual carby and the efi? or just different
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: which motor.... please help Thu, 03 April 2003 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the EFI can have better fuel consumption and throttle response and will not go out of tune, and can set u up later for forced induction.

although a properly done carbie setup with cams and headwork can offer some excellent N/A power figures at the cost of fuel consumption and driveability.

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: which motor.... please help Thu, 03 April 2003 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude, the "which is better" question is currently under discussion in another thread.
basic summary... they're the same in terms of what you can acheive
*but* efi is much easier to add forced induction to, and there are a lot more efi tuners around nowadays than carbies, with the added advantage of tuning through a laptop yourself while on the road (if youget the right ecu)
HYPA-NOVA
Regular

March 2003
Re: which motor.... please help Thu, 03 April 2003 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I thought the difference was that Carbies were a Leaded engine, and EFI's were Unleaded engines? Confused
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: which motor.... please help Thu, 03 April 2003 12:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not at all... plenty of early efi cars were leaded... tho I'm not sure if any carbied engines were unleaded.

regardless, good fuel (optimax or mobil 8000) will run in leade or unleaded cars.
eastie
Regular

February 2003
Re: which motor.... please help Thu, 03 April 2003 12:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
na mate my 18rc is unleadded wit a carbie...

hmmm im interested in this forced induction thing yer talking about, how hard to fit a turbz or are u talken about a supercharger... would i just be better off going a 1g-gte which i really really want because its already turboed and just pay the extra to get it certifyed... or the 4a coz of the same reason cept its supercharged...

now back to the 18r-geu... say money wasnt an issue(which it is but anyway) what can i have done to the engine in its N/A state. with prices(ballpark figures)
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: which motor.... please help Thu, 03 April 2003 12:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fitting isn't the problem (I was referring mainly to turbos). the problem is how to set up a turbo on a carbied engine.
basically, you save yourself a lot of hassles if you can start with efi.

with n/a .. your best bet would be a new (pod) airfilter, exhaust, extractors ... generally it's not worth doing much more than that, as turbos add so much more
eastie
Regular

February 2003
Re: which motor.... please help Thu, 03 April 2003 12:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i see how u could have got confuzed... what i ment was what is needed etc. to add a turbo to a 18r-geu (efi)...

and also if i was to keep it as a n/a what engine mods can be done with prices...

sorry i should have explaind beter oh well Very Happy Very Happy Rolling Eyes
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: which motor.... please help Fri, 04 April 2003 03:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You also want to look at the purchase price of these engines. The 18R-G/-GU is getting hard to come by nowdays, consequently the prices are going up. I did an 18R-G conversion about 5 years ago. I did all the work myself, except for the exhaust and it still cost me about $1500. I think the engine alone will cost you that much.

For the G head, the exhaust and throttle linkeages are different, so there is some cost there. If you want an efi version, there is fuel mods and electrical work to do. After all this work, you end up with about an extra 50hp.

OR

Go for the 1G. I would advise a brake upgrade anyway as the standard ones are crap. And what else over an 18R-GU, well modify a gearbox crossmember and sump and thats about it. The 1G-GTE will triple the power of a tired 18r in standard trim.

Having owned both, I think I can say that I wouldn't stuff around with an 18R-GU. Lots of work for moderate gains. Either go for a cerby 18R-G or if you are happy to put in the extra work, go for a 1G-GTE. You won't regret it.
eastie
Regular

February 2003
Re: which motor.... please help Fri, 04 April 2003 03:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah everything u just said ive been thinking about... i want to to the 18r because its much easier but not that much more power, then if i just cleaned out my current 18rc...

i really want to the the 1ggte because of the massive amounts ov power is will have in my car, and the whole twin turbo thing... but this engine will cost alot more to get done... so far on prices ive been quoted 1500 for 1g-gte with mid/rear sump, with a supra 5 speed... with loom etc. if came straight out ov a supra, the dude wanted to put in a 1j...
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: which motor.... please help Fri, 04 April 2003 03:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$1500 for engine, box and loom is great.

You would be lucky to get a decent 18RG for that.

Come along to one of the meetings and have a look at some of the cars with 1G's There ain't that much to it. There is a few good tech articles on this site, you should have a look.
blackRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: which motor.... please help Fri, 04 April 2003 05:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
On the contrary,

I picked up a complete 18R-GEU with complete loom, a bosch H/Pres pump and and ECU for $500. All i needed was new clutch and extractors and few little things, and its almost ready to go. Motor even came with original Air flow Metre and unifilter, but got lost on the way to SA somehow Neutral

I just want to see what sort of gains i get from the old 18Rc...

Eastie, i think if you have the time and a steady income(or savings) id go a 1G conversion.. Not many people have done it in adelaide, and they may let you do it fairly easily with engineering, because it is a 2 litre into 2 litre... even if youre adding 2 cylinders. Plus you have an auto so it may be easier to modify that crossmember to fit the w58?.. or its just a wider trans tunnel, which also helps.

Engineering is around $1400 all up i think, but then youve gotta do brakes and struts, plus you may want a better diff than the stocker?? thats a bit of work, but in the end you'll have one crazy-tuff celica,

The 18rg is the easiest bolt in job, so if you wanna do a swap yourself thatd be the most straight forward as has been said.

Anyway bro, good luck with whatever path you take, and youll have to check out my 28 when its finally done. It would have been inside the place you got the car from....

Anyway Catchyo,

Guy

BlackRA28
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: which motor.... please help Fri, 04 April 2003 05:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whats wrong with the idea of a 1GGE? Late model's put out around 120kW and can be had for SFA.
Rob paid $900 for his front cut and made back half of that in parts!

http://eds.au.com - Check out the 1GGE RA40 conversion
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: which motor.... please help Fri, 04 April 2003 06:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, i see Ed FINALLY uploaded my tech article, it only took him 6 months Evil or Very Mad

also watch for grammatical mistakes too, if you see any u can blame them on Ed as well Laughing

justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: which motor.... please help Fri, 04 April 2003 06:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dude, if it was up to him he couldn't be bothered, do you know how much I had to bug him for that? Razz

Mind you, I can't talk, haven't updated my site sine 27th of November.
eastie
Regular

February 2003
Re: which motor.... please help Sat, 05 April 2003 00:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
blackRA28: yer i saw ya celica, lookn a lil motorless Very Happy , yer the income isnt that steady but im gona save say 3-4 grand b4 i actually attempt the conversion, breaks struts etc. were always goin to be changed fopr bigger items, yer haveing a auto is cool coz the trans tunnel is wider so the man. box should go in with out any problems... Ha na im gona keep the stocky diff, Very Happy Rolling Eyes na not really, not sure what one yet but a bigger and better, maybe a vn diff i heard there good, but i would like to stick to 4 stud patern unless i can get the front changed aswell... Confused

justcallmefrank: i actually never thought ov a 1g-ge... now that u mentioned it and have basicly a full walkthrough, i may take that path, then later go gte!!! cant go wrong eh!

ok with that said, i am now considering 1g-ge (whoops i wront 1g-gte... Very Happy Shocked Surprised Confused Embarassed ) as my main engine bacause insurance, rego etc. will be a heap cheaper then twin turbo or supercharger...

now frank(as u like to be called) while i have my mims corona sitting around ready to go to the wreckers, what should i grab breaks struts??? its the st141 version... im thinking for the break conversion, and also is the rear??? anything before it goes then i realize i needed something off it and now its too late...

[Updated on: Sat, 05 April 2003 00:44]

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: which motor.... please help Sat, 05 April 2003 00:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
since when is 1 turbo cheaper than 2 or a supercharger to insure?
you wacky adelaide people!
I should move there, give me a good excuse to put a gt-40 on the side of my 1jz
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: which motor.... please help Sat, 05 April 2003 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok,

$3000-$4000 would be enough to do a 1G-GE conversion. But it would be stretching to do a 1G-GTE conversion. I recently priced it all, doing my own work and negating all the "extras", which always cost another $500 or so.
1G-GTE Front Cut - $2200
Beer for a mate to do sumps mods $30
Corona/Hilux/Pug Brake conversion $550
Fuel pumps/tanks/lines $350
Exhaust $700
Engineering $400

So as you can see it gets expensive quickly, and dont forget the eventual diff replacements. But for the gains its the best bang-for-buck by far!

Also the corona struts you need to use are off either the XT-130 or RT-132 coronas. Check the articles page on the toymods main page for info on 1g-gte conversions, brake upgrades and other info!
eastie
Regular

February 2003
Re: which motor.... please help Sun, 06 April 2003 09:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yer thanx everyone...
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: which motor.... please help Sun, 06 April 2003 11:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wats the differance in the 1G/1J conversion for the RA23

or is it just a motor price differance that turns people away from the 1JZGTE
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: which motor.... please help Sun, 06 April 2003 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1G is a smaller engine than a 1JZ by a fair bit. Jamming a 1JZGTE into an RA23 would be akin to jamming a 1GGTE into a TA22, it just doesn't quite fit.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: which motor.... please help Sun, 06 April 2003 11:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no, it's not price at all.
1jz is a decent bit heavier, and a lot longer.
it's a damn tight squeeze into an RA2x
eastie
Regular

February 2003
Re: which motor.... please help Sun, 06 April 2003 12:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
look what u've gone make em do... ive already posted about 1j's etc... the 1j will fit after alot of perswading(?) and cut and past stuff... the price of a 1j isnt that much different to the 1g, well it is but for the price to power ratio(that i just made up in my head) thay work out about the same... Very Happy if that makes ay sence... i doubt it does...

So its the 1g-ge for now... how many horses do these give out and again im askiong the question because i didnt get a straight answer, what can be dont to these engines go give me more ponies to play with... my mate was talken about getting 6 throttle bodies... hmmm what do u think, i think he just wants me to spend money then die... Mad Rolling Eyes Very Happy

[Updated on: Sun, 06 April 2003 12:06]

eastie
Regular

February 2003
Re: which motor.... please help Sun, 06 April 2003 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry, im pretty sure he ment 6 trumpets Very Happy not t/b's
eastie
Regular

February 2003
Re: which motor.... please help Sun, 06 April 2003 13:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok, ive just been reading up, and stumbled accross the lexus is-200's 1g-fe engine, has anyone heard/seen these been converted into a ra23, or is there no point due to them not having that much more power then the 1g-gte??? con anyone shread some light on this Very Happy please Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: which motor.... please help Sun, 06 April 2003 13:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The problem with the 1GFE is that it is a relatively new engine. It was in SFA cars apart from the IS200/Altezza, and the problem with that is they were a $50k car which makes them expensive.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: which motor.... please help Sun, 06 April 2003 13:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there are lots of gens of 1G-GE's
the soarer/supra 1g makes 140bhp@6400rpm and 120lb-ft@4600rpm
if you can find another one (which is unlikely) they tend to make a little more, 160bhp@6400 and slightly more torque

the word is persuade Smile
the 1g-fe makes about 160bhp.. definitly not worth it for the extra cash (a 1g-gte would be had a lot cheaper)
blackRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: which motor.... please help Mon, 07 April 2003 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im sure the 1G-ge is a better and newer engine than the older celica motors but for all the extra cash and messing around 140Bhp could be achieved quite easily from a mildly worked 18RG/e, even moreso with the addition of forced induction... and still remaining 4cyl. same engine mounts etc.. just a thought..
Smithius
Newcomer

March 2003
Re: which motor.... please help Tue, 08 April 2003 00:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eastie, i was talking about putting 6 4age 20valve, or 6 either kawasaki or suzuki motorbike throtle bodys onto the 1g-ge so that you get that screaming noise of the intake that the 4age 20valve gets. i have seen these throtle bodys on a stocker 3sge that was put in a hilux and that car made an extra 20hp at the back wheels after these mods. dont even think about using the crap vn ss diff cause these things are blody expensive and they still break easy. get a hilux diff witha 4.11:1 LSD centre. with the way that you drive itll take a lot longer to break one of these babys. also dont muck around with the standard ecu, get a microtech or something simmilar to run the motor.l
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: which motor.... please help Tue, 08 April 2003 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
another thing to note comparing the 1G-GE to an 18R-G(EU) is that fact that the 18R-G is lighter, and shorter - placing the wieght balance as it should be. Unlike the 1G which puts too much wieght forward over the front wheels. I would only get the 1G if i were going the route of the turbo or supercharged models
toycelica77
Regular

February 2003
Re: which motor.... please help Tue, 08 April 2003 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm... i never considered a 4A-G(Z)E in my celica before, whats the average cost of these and the chances of finding a RWD one?
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: which motor.... please help Tue, 08 April 2003 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
average cost of 4A-GZE front cut = $2200
chance of finding RWD one: Zero million percent
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: which motor.... please help Tue, 08 April 2003 12:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they never came out in front engine rwd cars (I'm pretty sure)
so your chances are zero

that said, a few people in toymods have used them in that sort of setup, so you shouldn't have trouble finding help on how to do it
eastie
Regular

February 2003
Re: which motor.... please help Wed, 09 April 2003 09:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HMMM, talken to some import places, they said not worth getting a 1g-ge as it will not be much beter then my 18r-c, one dude said maybe just take off the turbos, and get extractors but this will relate in a lumpy engine, coz the compression etc... so, with that said, i will try to find 1g-gte as these are much easier to come buy, and the 3 places i saw they all had one in the back.. where as a 1g-ge will take alot more searching and will end up costing the same ammount...
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: which motor.... please help Wed, 09 April 2003 09:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
exactly
who wants a 1g-ge when they can have 2 turbos hanging off it for pretty much the same price? Smile
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: which motor.... please help Wed, 09 April 2003 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cos you can get a 1GGE front cut for less than a 1GGTE if you look hard enough. Look at what rob_ra40 got, paid $950 for the front cut and made $500 from the cut. Try nowadays getting a decent 1GGTE front cut for that price.
Second of all, you won't have the insurance issues of having a modified car AND a turbo car.
Thirdly, I guarantee the 1GGE will go lots harder than an 18R-C. Methinks someone was telling you pork pies or just didn't know better. Look at the specs, what does the 18R-C make, something in the vicinity of 80hp, the 160hp of the 1GGE is double that.

As for the weight, I'd be interested to know just how much difference there is. I know the weight balance will probably be a tad for the worse, but the design brief for the 1G was to make it light, and they made a big fan-fare about it being lighter than Nissans 4-cylinder FJ20 at the time. It may weigh more, but it would be by much at all.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: which motor.... please help Wed, 09 April 2003 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
personally I'd take the fj20 given a choice

that thing is a *tough* 4-cyl

also remember that the early model (and lower HP) 1g-ge's are going to be a lot cheaper than a late model lexus half cut.

that said, an early model 1g-ge still makes 130-140bhp
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: which motor.... please help Wed, 09 April 2003 14:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Who says the 1GGTE isn't as tough? According to the Celica XX club of Japan they list the 1GGEU as weighing 160kg, not sure which trim thats in.
They also list it as being 160HP too. Where are you guys getting those figures? Even Matti's site lists it as 160hp.

Oh, and the Lexus IS200 has the 1GFE which is an entirely different kettle of fish, it makes up for the power lost due to the "economy" F head with vvti.

[Updated on: Wed, 09 April 2003 14:09]

rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: which motor.... please help Wed, 09 April 2003 22:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
eastie wrote on Wed, 09 April 2003 19:47

HMMM, talken to some import places, they said not worth getting a 1g-ge as it will not be much beter then my 18r-c,

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is obvious they only said this so they could sell u the most expensive 1G version they had

there is absolutely no way in hell the 1G-GE is only just a little better than the 18R-C, i know it aint no GTE but it is certainly a lot better than the 18R-C

eastie
Regular

February 2003
Re: which motor.... please help Thu, 10 April 2003 00:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah ok... well i would like everyones opinions on if it would be a waste of money to get the 1g-ge 1/2 cut and put that in, when eventually i will be going gte anywayz. or would it be worth while in that all the modifications would have already been done by the time i get the gte? and the gte can then just be swapped over???

Also what power figures have people gottn from ge's, and what mods if u know of them aswell...
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: which motor.... please help Thu, 10 April 2003 02:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Engine conversions are a PITA - don't do it twice in a row if you can avoid it, because you'll end up regretting it. If you want to put a 1G-GTE in your car eventually, just live with the 18R-C until then.
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: which motor.... please help Thu, 10 April 2003 02:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
agreed, if you eventually want a GTE, dont bother with the 1G-GE, it will save you time and money.
celicaboy
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: which motor.... please help Mon, 21 April 2003 10:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the 18rg's were 130hp dohc 8 valve... uses same block as 18rc but with different pistons 9:5:1 compression points ignition
18rgu most commonly found same as 18rg but 120hp but you take the polution gear off and it will be around the same as 18rg but has 9:2:1 compression electronic ignition
18rgeu i am not sure about but they have same 9:2:1 compression and is very hard to find you can use 18rc parts on 18rg as long as its got to do with bottom end
TOY77
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: which motor.... please help Mon, 21 April 2003 22:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
g'day,

i have had an 18rc, then an 18rg, which was later treated to a tough rebuild with high comp pistonsand cams etc.... and now a 1ggte.

don't mess around.... get a 1ggte. the conversions is easy as. what you don't get from the power figures (and this is including the 1gge) is how smooth and torqey the six cylinders are in comparison to the early motors. They start easy in all weather and get great fuel economy. plus have the bonus of making your car increase in value....

my car sits around the same height (maybe a little higher) in the front end after removing the 18rg and fitting the 1ggte so there should be f*#k all difference in weight.

Cheers
Stew
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: which motor.... please help Tue, 22 April 2003 01:50 Go to previous message
its true that the wieght of the 1g-gte would be the same or very similar to the 18R-G.... but the problem is with weight distribution. The 1G-GTE is a much longer motor, and hangs out further in front of the front wheels, thus making a more front biased split weight of the car (front wheels hold more wieght than rear). If you look at where the 18R sits, its far further back, and thus less bias on the front wheels.

That said - you can make all that up with sheer power in the 1G!! Smile

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:7MGTE oil cooler hose size?
Next Topic:Hard cold starting???
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Jun 1 17:38:44 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00801682472229 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.