Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
mr spears
Regular

May 2002
CHEAP CRAP Mon, 07 April 2003 11:07 Go to next message
EXACTLY LIKE IT SAYS GUYS I HAVE SOME CRAP AND THATS WHY ITS GOIN CHEAP! its from the ta22's ive been stripping, they are about to go to the scrapyard, there is still some stuff that ppl might want but i have no idea what condition its in. most of its still in the cars so you can come help me get it out for the prices i want there is
a 5 speed box $10
a 4 speed box $5
a dead 2tg missing cam cover dizzy carbs etc $10
coupla 2ts $5
theres diffs and tailshafts and a towbar etc

this stuff wont last long (being towed away!)

i also have a some good bits like tail lights and instrument clusters all air con gear for a ta23 and a decent bonnet etc etc
  Send a private message to this user    
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: CHEAP CRAP Mon, 07 April 2003 11:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What are the tail lights like?
mr spears
Regular

May 2002
Re: CHEAP CRAP Mon, 07 April 2003 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn that was quick shane! (story of your life eh!)
i have a few sets and they are pretty good except for one that i will butcher and experiment with
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: CHEAP CRAP Mon, 07 April 2003 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mr spears wrote on Mon, 07 April 2003 21:33

damn that was quick shane! (story of your life eh!)

What you trying to say boy? Razz
I'm after a few good sets! If you have some in good nick, let me know how much you want!
Thanks
rollaboy
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: CHEAP CRAP Mon, 07 April 2003 11:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wish i was in Syd area. Wouldn't mind it to pull at part and learn more.
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: CHEAP CRAP Mon, 07 April 2003 22:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im keen for the 5speed gearbox
it is shagged?
or has it got some life left in it?
BOGking
Regular

February 2003
Re: CHEAP CRAP Tue, 08 April 2003 03:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do u hav any Flat Rear Tail lights?
And Front indicator covers?
if u do wat condition r and wat price r u after for them.

thanks.
mr spears
Regular

May 2002
Re: CHEAP CRAP Tue, 08 April 2003 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok here goes,

shane i had a close look at the tail lights and all the left ones are pretty good but all the right ones have a bad bit on em (1 crack, 1 inner crack and 1 scrape) i have pics if you want

no flat tail lights but some else is sellin a pair in another thread

a few ppl have asked about the 5 speed so heres what i think; 3 cars were from the same guy 1 has early 2tg which would have had the 5 behind it but he has swapped it with the 4 speed so i would assume the 5 is not in good shape but the 4 is, thats my theory anyway, it feels alright though but it could be shagged thats why its $10! and remember you have to come and help(do most of the work!) get it out

rollaboy i was thinkin same thing, prob will do with the other spare car (2t auto)

and remember guys if you want anything mechanical let me know quick or it will be gone and i have all the ok parts already off the cars, theres seats windows air con gear for 23 and for 23 a rew rear ta22 bars with a few dents a towbar etc etc
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: CHEAP CRAP Tue, 08 April 2003 07:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll grab the photos thanks.
marty
Occasional Poster

July 2002
Re: CHEAP CRAP Tue, 08 April 2003 07:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey Mr spears

what condition are those 2t's in . and is that 2tg completely dead or have u just stripped it to bits?

im heaps keen for some of your merchandise where abouts in the blue mtns u from im in blaxland u?
mr spears
Regular

May 2002
Re: CHEAP CRAP Tue, 08 April 2003 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shane pics sent c what ya think

marty im told the 2t's will run but id say they are not in the best condition as for the 2tg lets just say it has weeds growing out of the spark plug holes!. there is evidence of a fire in the engine bay too so the motor prob isnt the healthiest specimen ever, as ive said before there is a reason why all this stuff is so cheap. the cars have been sitting around for ages and im not too sure of anythings condition.
mr spears
Regular

May 2002
Re: CHEAP CRAP Tue, 08 April 2003 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
marty im not reall up the mountains im at blaxlands ridge, it near kurrajong or richmond. i say blue mountains cos im not on the sydney map so i guess im on the blue mountains map and its just hard to explain to ppl where i am!!! guys to give you an idea im nearly an hour west of hornsby, just off the top left corner of the sydney map

some one asked me what model the 5 speed is i think mzsoarer - i dont know i think its from a 2tg (one of the earliest ones) someone technical may know like rod or norbie?
marty
Occasional Poster

July 2002
Re: CHEAP CRAP Wed, 09 April 2003 08:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is there any chance i can come have a look at them some time soon ie on the weekend ??
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: CHEAP CRAP Wed, 09 April 2003 21:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
aaron, i would be interested in the 2tg also, but i deffinatly want that tow bar for the ta22. can you please keep it for me. how much for that???
justin
mr spears
Regular

May 2002
Re: CHEAP CRAP Thu, 10 April 2003 16:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
marty yeah thats fine mate, sat daytime is all im free this weekend so you could come check it out or during the week is usually ok for me. gimme a call on 45761325 or 0404897256 when you wanna come round

juzzo ill put it next to the extractors! Very Happy its pretty rusty, i was thinkin bout $20 but for you mate, $25..... hehe
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: CHEAP CRAP Fri, 11 April 2003 00:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't suppose you have a heater core that will fit in a RA28, I think the 23's are the same. Mine is leaking.
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: CHEAP CRAP Fri, 11 April 2003 22:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mr spears wrote on Fri, 11 April 2003 02:50

marty yeah thats fine mate, sat daytime is all im free this weekend so you could come check it out or during the week is usually ok for me. gimme a call on 45761325 or 0404897256 when you wanna come round

juzzo ill put it next to the extractors! Very Happy its pretty rusty, i was thinkin bout $20 but for you mate, $25..... hehe

cheers man, i was thinking about saying thankyou, but now Twisted Evil

just playing Very Happy
thanks man
jus
roadrunner
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: CHEAP CRAP Sat, 12 April 2003 03:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
have you got a pair of control arms for a TA. what are they worth?
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: CHEAP CRAP Sat, 12 April 2003 22:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yo alex, he would have about 3 pairs, do you want me to talk to him and get him o drop them off with my parts???
justin
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: CHEAP CRAP Sat, 12 April 2003 22:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gold28 wrote on Fri, 11 April 2003 10:25

I don't suppose you have a heater core that will fit in a RA28, I think the 23's are the same. Mine is leaking.

im not to sure about the r series, but i know that the ta22 core will not fit a ra23, but not sure if the r series will interechange.
justin
roadrunner
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: CHEAP CRAP Sun, 13 April 2003 02:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah just depending on what he wants for them.
mr spears
Regular

May 2002
Re: CHEAP CRAP Sun, 13 April 2003 15:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok evryone it seems juzzo has become my self-apponted secretary so direct any questions to him Laughing

goldie i have all the stuff, theres 3 or 4 boxes but i dont know whats what! it should be compatible cos 23's n 28's are basically the same car at the front if you gimme your details i might be able to meet up with ya when i drop off juzzo's stuff

roadie like my secretary said i should have 3 sets i dunno what theyre worth, depends how hard they are to remove! u only after 1 set right? leave details as above if you want

juzzie GET BACK TO WORK BITCH!!! Very Happy
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: CHEAP CRAP Sun, 13 April 2003 23:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Check your PM's
roadrunner
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: CHEAP CRAP Mon, 14 April 2003 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they're not too hard to pull out but a slight pain. So i'll call $20 fair (Argue if you feel other wise). And i'll get juzzo to grab them off you. Cool?
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: CHEAP CRAP Sun, 20 April 2003 10:18 Go to previous message
Hey Aaron

Any idea when you will be catching up with Justin, I am kinda keen to get the heater working again.

I am happy to drive up to the mountains if need be.

I don't suppose you are going to the meeting on Monday night???
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:FS nokia 3310
Next Topic:AE92 Goodies (fog lights, fibreglass grill, bumper)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed Jun 5 13:25:11 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.12596917152405 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.