Classifieds » Parts Wanted » WTB : Second Hand Lowered Springs for an AE86

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
fergo308
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: WTB : Second Hand Lowered Springs for an AE86 Thu, 15 May 2003 12:16 Go to previous message
I posted what I did,to make the situation clear for others.

it's not up to me to say "I would LIKE X amount,but will SETTLE for Y amount". do you go into a shop,and treat the price tags as an advisory? do you haggle the price of a cheeseburger with the girl behind the counter?
get over yourself.

I posted what I wanted for the part,you offered $50 less,and made your position on the matter clear,as did I. I then posted on the forum,and made it clear to others,to save them time.

I shouldn't have to post up NO OFFERS,or NOT NEGOTIABLE in a for sale post. as I said above,if I put up a price,I expect people to see that as I what I want for the item. prices negotiable for mates,but not for people I haven't met,or who fuck me around.

I told you exactly what the parts were. I didn't hide anything.
you can think what you like,but I was as open about it as it gets. they're kings springs,that pedders bought from kings,sprayed red,and sold to the previous owner of my car.
there is nothing dodgy about that. kings sell a decent product,and obviously pedders were happy to sell it as their own in that case.
as I said before,if that worries you,save your money and buy new springs. no worries then.

far too many people on this forum piss other people off by being tight arsed when someone is selling them something. I'm not the only one who gets annoyed when someone calls up and almost before they've said hello,they're asking how much I will take off the price.

if you have a problem with rejection,how about you make your own post clear in the first place? "hey dudes,I want a set of springs for an ae86,but for no more than $100 ok?"

I would have read that,and not made my offer at all. no cost of a phone call to you,no agro,no problems.

and btw,there's no need for the insults. be a bit more mature about things if you want to stay on this forum. getting pissed off is one thing,but calling people faggot and such isn't let go on here.

Justin...
  Send a private message to this user    

SubjectPosterDate
Read Message   WTB : Second Hand Lowered Springs for an AE86 DacBietAE86Thu, 15 May 2003 07:31
Read Message   Re: WTB : Second Hand Lowered Springs for an AE86 fergo308Thu, 15 May 2003 09:34
Read Message   Re: WTB : Second Hand Lowered Springs for an AE86 fergo308Thu, 15 May 2003 09:40
Read Message   Re: WTB : Second Hand Lowered Springs for an AE86 DacBietAE86Thu, 15 May 2003 10:55
Read Message   Re: WTB : Second Hand Lowered Springs for an AE86 fergo308Thu, 15 May 2003 11:15
Read Message   Re: WTB : Second Hand Lowered Springs for an AE86 sv22Thu, 15 May 2003 11:51
Read Message   Re: WTB : Second Hand Lowered Springs for an AE86 DacBietAE86Thu, 15 May 2003 11:52
Read Message   Re: WTB : Second Hand Lowered Springs for an AE86  fergo308Thu, 15 May 2003 12:16
Previous Topic:WTB AE86 rear wing
Next Topic:WTB: Spare tyre +extra's

Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Sep 28 22:21:52 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0042109489440918 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.