Classifieds » Miscellaneous » FS - CHEAP INTERCOOLER&PICS $150

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
-unknown SSS-
Regular

August 2003

Re: FS - CHEAP INTERCOOLER&PICS $150 Mon, 15 September 2003 23:33 Go to previous message
Thx for your comment supraboy,

Next time can you please notify me via PM and not publically humuliating my attempted sale. Previously, you have placed multiple adds about your sale and honestly your items can be notedly purchased on ebay for relatively cheap and never have i just your decision. If people want to advertise their items on this forum let them be, just dont interfere and post up comments to discourage other possible buyers. I am making the loss if i dont sell it and i know very well next time to reduce the price to a much reasonable price. I appreciate, your honesty and effort in informing myself and others about the retailed prices but please in future can you PM myself and others directly to avoid these kind of comments.

Its just a little advice and please dont get offended and take my comment the wrong way because you might be finding yourself dealing in future with people like myself who are interested in your sales. I am just kindly returning that favour by explainin that suggested advice. Goodluck with future sales bro.

Cheers Smile

Send a private message to this user    

SubjectPosterDate
Read Message   FS - CHEAP INTERCOOLER&PICS $150 -unknown SSS-Sun, 14 September 2003 08:16
Read Message   Re: FS - CHEAP INTERCOOLER&PICS $150 SupraBOYMon, 15 September 2003 11:56
Read Message   Re: FS - CHEAP INTERCOOLER&PICS $150  -unknown SSS-Mon, 15 September 2003 23:33
Previous Topic:FS: Fet Turbo Timer
Next Topic:18rg air box assembly

Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Oct 5 15:13:36 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0049240589141846 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.