Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » ATT! cruise dudes!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: ATT! cruise dudes! Wed, 21 August 2002 04:30 Go to previous message
YOGI8U wrote on Fri, 16 August 2002 1:03 PM

Hey joel, simon and who ever is organizing these days!

1st thing: when is small car sunday and are we going as a club??

Simon mentioned this at the meeting the other night, and I think we should organise a few cars to appear, and maybe a cruise to the show for those people not putting their cars in. I guess mine would scrub up ok for a smallish show like that.
Hey simon, you there? What was the date again?

Quote:

2nd thing: Wollongong Street Machine is inviting you all to come to our show and shine! this is on sunday the 20th of october. as a surgestion would you guys like to come down on the sat night for a night out or BBQ??
I will not be able to attend as i will be in Germany, but the green bitch wont be to far away,
It will be starting to warm up again by then, so its a great opertunity for us to get back into the car action!
We are inviting as many clubs/cars as possible to attend, so feel free to tell you friends!!!!

This sounds like a mad idea, unfortunately I'm working that day, but I'll find out about time off....

Quote:

3rd thing: Summernats camping has been booked! let me know if you are interested!

Mmmm, I wish I could make it.

Quote:

4th thing: Let me know of any events coming up in the near future of any kind, iam trying to get the clubs together more, so we can have more fun and get a better respect for different clubs!
there not all meat heat/rice munch-in v8 excel drivin low lifes!
hope i didnt offend anyone!!!!!!

luv ya later
YOGI8U

Yeah, good idea. We should be mixing with other clubs I reckon, besides being able to learn more off other people and getting new sources for parts and services etc, we're bringing together like minded people and building on the modified car community.
We all have similar goals and objectives, and common enemies, instead of duelling and having our constant dislike of each other we could achieve heaps if everyone was to work together.
Car modifying must be one of the most expensive hobbies, just think how much money we all spend on our cars, and then add together all the money that's been spent on modifed & retored hotrods & muscle cars.
That's alot of money, imagine if we spent a quarter of that on funding a political party, or building a public racetrack/dragstrip, or any other number things we could do with that sort of cash......

Anyway, dats wot i rekon....
  Send a private message to this user    

SubjectPosterDate
Read Message   ATT! cruise dudes! YOGI8UFri, 16 August 2002 03:03
Read Message   Re: ATT! cruise dudes! YOGI8UWed, 21 August 2002 03:01
Read Message   Re: ATT! cruise dudes! LucidWed, 21 August 2002 04:18
Read Message   Re: ATT! cruise dudes!  BigWormWed, 21 August 2002 04:30
Previous Topic:Anyone else entering the CCCQ show and shine on sat???
Next Topic:UNOFFICIAL: Friday night cruise 23/8 (Melbourne - Nth Suburbs)

Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Sep 30 23:33:50 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0066440105438232 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.