Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Tech & Conversions » most likely a "newbie" question. but, worth spending money on new headers+extracors to a 5

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: most likely a "newbie" question. but, worth spending money on new headers+extracors to Sat, 08 May 2004 16:51 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
by all means do your mods if you want the 5S-FE to beat mirages I thought yours would of my 3S-FE's in my camry's beatin a few but then again could of had something done to it don't know as I'm not the original owner but it looks stock though but also may be it had something to do with the driver dun know hey but in my opinion any stocko 4-cyl twin cam 5-spd toyota with efi has go for what it is defently would be interesting to see the power increase! but won't be as much as alot of people think i know for a fact because i had a WB holden ute 202 with extractors and a bigger carby and whilst it gave the advantage over stock 202 powered holdens it wasn't much quicker so the mods you have choosen would help it though good luck on putting the mirages/civics and pulsars to shame Very Happy
  Send a private message to this user    

SubjectPosterDate
Read Message   most likely a "newbie" question. but, worth spending money on new headers+extracors to a 5 joshskeSat, 08 May 2004 13:24
Read Message   Re: most likely a "newbie" question. but, worth spending money on new headers+extracors to mrshinSat, 08 May 2004 13:34
Read Message   Re: most likely a "newbie" question. but, worth spending money on new headers+extracors to joshskeSat, 08 May 2004 13:41
Read Message   Re: most likely a "newbie" question. but, worth spending money on new headers+extracors to  mickSat, 08 May 2004 16:51
Read Message   Re: most likely a "newbie" question. but, worth spending money on new headers+extracors to DunkyMonkeySun, 09 May 2004 02:34
Read Message   Re: most likely a "newbie" question. but, worth spending money on new headers+extracors to mickSun, 09 May 2004 03:04
Read Message   Re: most likely a "newbie" question. but, worth spending money on new headers+extracors to SPEEDCORESun, 09 May 2004 03:08
Read Message   Re: most likely a "newbie" question. but, worth spending money on new headers+extracors to DunkyMonkeyMon, 10 May 2004 21:09
Previous Topic:4agze - grounding problems
Next Topic:what supercharger can I use??????

Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Oct 18 23:33:18 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0066299438476562 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.