Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » does any one else want to start a punk rock band?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: does any one else want to start a punk rock band? Sun, 11 July 2004 05:07 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
yeah i know what your saying Crying or Very Sad,which bring me to another point, there are heaps of punk bands out there, but i feel they don't get much coverage as the should, might be because i don't live in a capital city so that might be why i think that. our radio stations seem to play the same rnb,gangster shit and depressing modern day love songs over and over and if the get a decent punk, grunge,hard rock or metal song, they flog the guts out of it then I hate it, they do have other songs, triple j is about the only station that comes close to the music i like, but seems to play a lot of hip hop stuff every time i tune in (I don't mind some australian hip hop though) but its good because i know i'll get to hear a decent song soon (waiting seems to be a part of life). i just wanna start one as i love my music short, fast, and loud. I'm into other stuff too but it's more just for the fun. it would be cool if the band got as far as bands like NOFX and Pennywise etc, (I doubt it though) I don't mined pop punk just hate it when Blink 182's songs get flogged the fuck out theres more to punk besides them. the band wagon may have left town but that ain't going stop me.

wish me luck, I know it won't get far but it would be fucking great if it does! Very Happy

I wish you luck finding another drummer for you band Smile
  Send a private message to this user    

SubjectPosterDate
Read Message   does any one else want to start a punk rock band? mickSat, 10 July 2004 13:19
Read Message   Re: does any one else want to start a punk rock band? langSat, 10 July 2004 16:22
Read Message   Re: does any one else want to start a punk rock band? toynadoSat, 10 July 2004 17:53
Read Message   Re: does any one else want to start a punk rock band? RWDboySun, 11 July 2004 01:52
Read Message   Re: does any one else want to start a punk rock band? mickSun, 11 July 2004 04:02
Read Message   Re: does any one else want to start a punk rock band? bigg willie styleSun, 11 July 2004 04:26
Read Message   Re: does any one else want to start a punk rock band? tripmcneilySun, 11 July 2004 04:37
Read Message   Re: does any one else want to start a punk rock band?  mickSun, 11 July 2004 05:07
Read Message   Re: does any one else want to start a punk rock band? bigg willie styleSun, 11 July 2004 04:40
Read Message   Re: does any one else want to start a punk rock band? bigg willie styleSun, 11 July 2004 06:08
Read Message   Re: does any one else want to start a punk rock band? RWDboySun, 11 July 2004 07:00
Read Message   Re: does any one else want to start a punk rock band? tripmcneilySun, 11 July 2004 09:02
Read Message   Re: does any one else want to start a punk rock band? peeweeMon, 12 July 2004 15:03
Read Message   Re: does any one else want to start a punk rock band? bathurst-91Tue, 13 July 2004 12:09
Read Message   Re: does any one else want to start a punk rock band? mickTue, 13 July 2004 12:33
Previous Topic:Any other japanese to english translators but babblefish?
Next Topic:digital video camera

Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Oct 3 02:36:35 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0052008628845215 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.