Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Tech & Conversions » alarm installation help! (ae92)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
Re: alarm installation help! (ae92) Thu, 05 August 2004 04:09 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Thanks for the reply, seems that you really know your stuff! here is the wiring diagram, the 2 pics join together.

http://au.geocities.com/cam_ebay_7248/part1.txt
http://au.geocities.com/cam_ebay_7248/part2.txt

So from for the central locking all i need to do is connect a wire to the negative of the central locking switch (or positive in the off chance that it is a positive switch)? From the diagram i got a little confused as there are 6 wires for the central locking connection. (just ignore the black circle in the central locking section)

This may be a bit of a dumb question but i need to clear things up. on the bottom pic in the bottom right corner where the ignition picture is I see various wires coming from the left to the 'ON' position. The wires such as '7 white' 'white' and 'lock ON' all cross pathes does this mean that they are all part of the same connection?

Other than that i think everything else has been cleared up, If anyone has any suggestions or reccomendation or ways to do things please let me know!
  Send a private message to this user    

SubjectPosterDate
Read Message   alarm installation help! (ae92) cam_RA40Thu, 05 August 2004 01:02
Read Message   Re: alarm installation help! (ae92) THE WITZLThu, 05 August 2004 01:23
Read Message   Re: alarm installation help! (ae92)  cam_RA40Thu, 05 August 2004 04:09
Read Message   Re: alarm installation help! (ae92) cam_RA40Thu, 05 August 2004 04:11
Read Message   Re: alarm installation help! (ae92) THE WITZLThu, 05 August 2004 04:57
Previous Topic:Coil Spring sagging: resetting?
Next Topic:4agze conversion costs

Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Oct 1 22:36:40 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0060758590698242 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.