Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Queensland » Toyota super cruise in the making READ NOW!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
3S-GE_Man
Regular

January 2003
Re: Toyota super cruise in the making READ NOW! Sun, 17 October 2004 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Ok people Update!!! I got a set of rough times i want the cruise to go down in and where!

North side brisy people.... Meet at Aspley McDonals at 10:00am and then leave at 10:30am and make your way to the south sider's meeting point!

South Side brisy people....Meet at Springwood McDonals at about 11:00am and wait for the aspley people to get there! Hope fully you guys should be ready by about 11:30am but if need to be latest 12 noon! And make your way to BP Commera where I 'll be waiting.

North Gold Coast Peolpes!!!!!......Thats meeee! Meet At BP commera at 12:00noon and we'll be for probably an hour just to have enough time for ones from the brisy crusie to come down! and have a talk and look at everyones Toyota beasts!!! IT will be in the carpark in front of the pumps (the ones you pass before getting to the pumps or just on the side there!) Then after that we will be heading off the finial meeting point before the full cruise!

South Coast people (everyone else, lol).... Mudgeeraba Shell?Hungry Jacks. I think about 1:00pm should be a good time to get there for you guys! The rest of the cruise should be there from 1:00pm on wards. Now this is the last chance for fuel and shit for a while so fill up here and stuff. And if it is decend not to bring food and shit along for the cruise then i think it be good to get it at hungry's there cause there stuff is better than macas stuff so yeah... IT be about 2:00pm or later based on food and people getting there etc, That we will leave.

The cruise will officaly start when we leave Mudgeebara Shell/Hungry Jacks and we will be heading up towards springwood for the first mountain climb It get real twisty and some of the corners are one way give so maybe the whole cruise can just pass them in one go, that would be sick!

Then yeah will follow the planed crusie as stated in the first post of the thread!

Umm i think if we have time to kill and if most of us want to stay on to BWCP at about 7-8pm (as was planed) then i think after going down tamborine mountain we will come out back at Yatala BP. and should do the jacbos well road cruise the sugar cane. (i noties alot of the QLD zoom cars are getting shot in the cane there i'm sure!) also the jacbo's well pass was planed for the last toyota cruise but followed the supra's instead Smile last time)) and then after that head towards BWCP. it a little bit of a circle mainly for the brisy people but I want this to be huge!

Ok people if you have any other idea's for the cruise and stuff post it up!

Nezza Cool
  Send a private message to this user    

SubjectPosterDate
Read Message   Toyota super cruise in the making READ NOW! 3S-GE_ManThu, 30 September 2004 13:58
Read Message   Re: Toyota super cruise in the making READ NOW! ultimatechaosThu, 30 September 2004 14:22
Read Message   Re: Toyota super cruise in the making READ NOW! Chris DaveyThu, 30 September 2004 22:37
Read Message   Re: Toyota super cruise in the making READ NOW! Jag7799Thu, 30 September 2004 23:32
Read Message   Re: Toyota super cruise in the making READ NOW! monkeymajikFri, 01 October 2004 01:37
Read Message   Re: Toyota super cruise in the making READ NOW! peeackFri, 01 October 2004 10:31
Read Message   Re: Toyota super cruise in the making READ NOW! chadhooSat, 02 October 2004 00:05
Read Message   Re: Toyota super cruise in the making READ NOW! isaacFri, 01 October 2004 21:48
Read Message   Re: Toyota super cruise in the making READ NOW! Corolla_GurlSun, 03 October 2004 11:36
Read Message   Re: Toyota super cruise in the making READ NOW! cyclistTue, 05 October 2004 12:42
Read Message   Re: Toyota super cruise in the making READ NOW! cyclistTue, 05 October 2004 13:13
Read Message   Re: Toyota super cruise in the making READ NOW! sleeker162Thu, 07 October 2004 00:57
Read Message   Re: Toyota super cruise in the making READ NOW! munkiFri, 08 October 2004 13:28
Read Message   Re: Toyota super cruise in the making READ NOW! SecaBoySat, 09 October 2004 00:05
Read Message   Re: Toyota super cruise in the making READ NOW! NoYesWhySun, 10 October 2004 03:30
Read Message   Re: Toyota super cruise in the making READ NOW! 4AGE-AE86Sun, 10 October 2004 05:25
Read Message   Re: Toyota super cruise in the making READ NOW! AydrianpMon, 11 October 2004 05:00
Read Message   Re: Toyota super cruise in the making READ NOW!  3S-GE_ManSun, 17 October 2004 13:17
Read Message   Re: Toyota super cruise in the making READ NOW! Mr DOHCMon, 18 October 2004 11:10
Read Message   Re: Toyota super cruise in the making READ NOW! mikes86Mon, 18 October 2004 11:19
Read Message   Re: Toyota super cruise in the making READ NOW! -==L=a=N=c=E==-Mon, 18 October 2004 12:25
Read Message   Re: Toyota super cruise in the making READ NOW! 3S-GE_ManMon, 18 October 2004 13:03
Read Message   Re: Toyota super cruise in the making READ NOW! Mr DOHCThu, 21 October 2004 06:53
Previous Topic:presentation dinner results?
Next Topic:celica invasion planned

Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 23 06:15:17 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0061421394348145 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.