Toymods » General Car Talk » Ra60 with a 1jz At PET modifications in Thomastown

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Ra60 with a 1jz At PET modifications in Thomastown Mon, 03 June 2002 08:43 Go to previous message
I was at PET modifications in thomastown picking up the final bits of my haltech equipment when I saw a nice looking ra6x sitting there. Went over and had a look in, and it had a very neatly pack twin turbo motor stamped with a 2500 on the top. The turbos looked very similar to that of the 1g-gte turbos, and in addition to this, the rocker cover/head looks very similar to a 1jz item. This leads me to belive that it's a 1jz in a ra6x in thomastown (vic). Exciting as it was, I can't imagine there would be a huge amount of power coming out of it, given the use of the older twin turbos, but I'm sure it still goes quicker than mine does at the moment.

In addition to this little meany, there was a ta22, nice looking red one sitting there with what appeared to be a 3t sitting in it, completely unfinished. Apparently the owner had run out of money for the time being.

I was just curious as to whether anybody knows anything about either car?

Send a private message to this user    

SubjectPosterDate
Read Message   Ra60 with a 1jz At PET modifications in Thomastown  stradlaterMon, 03 June 2002 08:43
Read Message   Re: Ra60 with a 1jz At PET modifications in Thomastown justcallmefrankMon, 03 June 2002 09:29
Read Message   Re: Ra60 with a 1jz At PET modifications in Thomastown stradlaterMon, 03 June 2002 09:42
Read Message   Re: Ra60 with a 1jz At PET modifications in Thomastown Speed DemonTue, 04 June 2002 03:28
Read Message   Re: Ra60 with a 1jz At PET modifications in Thomastown stradlaterTue, 04 June 2002 04:11
Previous Topic:nightlife
Next Topic:NORBIE: Someone...Need Info on 18r-gu ignition

Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Oct 1 07:15:19 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0031008720397949 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.