Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Tech & Conversions » difference between torsen and clutch LSD's (Supra)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
RAWS
Regular

November 2004
difference between torsen and clutch LSD's (Supra) Sat, 16 July 2005 05:31 Go to previous message
Hi all,
I have an MA70 which im told has a clutch type LSD. Heaps of people seem to have or are fitting the torsen LSD's. My MA70 is currently having a 1jz installed into it.

I just want to know what the actual difference is between the torsen lsd and clutch type lsd. Are the torsen diffs a lot better? Would it be worth the money installing one into my car? (Im installing HKS T3G's and will be making around 300KW) The car will be street driven but also used for circuit racing and the odd trip to the drag strip. Thanks.

PS: Ive already searched so dont just tell me to search. If ya know the answer you could just type in instead of writing: use the search function...
  Send a private message to this user    

SubjectPosterDate
Read Message   difference between torsen and clutch LSD's (Supra)  RAWSSat, 16 July 2005 05:31
Read Message   Re: difference between torsen and clutch LSD's (Supra) RAWSSat, 16 July 2005 11:11
Read Message   Re: difference between torsen and clutch LSD's (Supra) oldcorollasSat, 16 July 2005 12:58
Read Message   Re: difference between torsen and clutch LSD's (Supra) trevtrevMon, 18 July 2005 06:38
Previous Topic:Strut and brake conversion
Next Topic:1GGTE+J160 into RA60..anyone?

Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Sep 30 17:18:42 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0047059059143066 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.